URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 850
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The next to last "Be The Amazing Racer""

Posted by Draco Malfoy on 02-02-05 at 12:03 PM
Sorry I'm late getting this started, but I had to take a taxi and just now arrived

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The next to last "Be The Amazing Racer""
Posted by ginger on 02-02-05 at 12:23 PM
Well, we're just unbeatable, no thanks to those stupid cab drivers. I mean, "fast" means "fast" in any language, doesn't it? And Aaron's getting a leeeeeeeeetle too assertive, but I'll deny him sex for a few days and he'll come around.

Oh, didja notice I found a bra to go swimming last week?

Hayden

Posted by ohmyheck on 02-02-05 at 06:08 PM
Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

You can't do this to me!

Posted by Surveysez on 02-02-05 at 02:58 PM
所有運氣, 我必須緊隨您。那Kris 在哪裡是女孩

....Kendra's taxi driver

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-02-05 at 04:09 PM
Aw, c'mon, can't I just nick one of them accidentally with my sword? Please? I'm tired of being asked if I'm the "master." What do I look like, Larry Hagman?

--Tai chi non-master

Posted by ARnutz on 02-04-05 at 09:02 AM
Woo Hoo! The model alliance rules, baby! 1st and 2nd place!

It's a good thing Hayden made us use the yield on Adam and Rebecca. With my horrible fear of heights and everything, I don't know if I could've made it down that building before Rebecca!

Can you believe they sent us to another ghetto? What is that like three now? Gosh, I need to get back to my pampered lifestyle fast! I guess it's worth it if we win the million dollars then I can just live in Paris and eat croissants at some cafe for the rest of my life.

Did you see me at the pitstop? I told the greeter that Shanghai was beautiful! Little did she know I was calling that one part of the city the ghetto just a few minutes earlier!

Our team rocks! Yay for the model alliance!

~Kendra

Posted by Seana on 02-04-05 at 11:03 AM
I beg your pardon?

Just funnin', ARNutz!

Posted by ARnutz on 02-04-05 at 02:36 PM
Dear Chinese Food,

... or is it just food because I'm in China?

Please don't wreak havoc on my tummy. We are in a race and I really need to be at the top of my game when we go into the final legs! I don't have time to vomit like I did with that ghetto Ethiopian Food... mmmm kkkk?!

~Kendra

That is funny Seana! You even have a food siggie! LOL!