URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8499
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 3"

Posted by CTgirl on 02-29-16 at 06:25 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Chanloh/Brains
Aubry
Debbie
Joe
Liz
Neal
Peter

Totang/Brawn
Alecia
Cydney
Kyle Jason
Scot

Gondol/Beauty
Anna
Caleb
Julia
Michele
Nick
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice, Have Phun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Joe"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-01-16 at 08:42 AM
Joe didn't appear to be much help in that challenge last week. He's getting crotchety with some of the tribe mates. He's shown to talk the talk but unable to walk the walk. Was careless with the kerosene, and didn't take care of the matches either. He's yelling at Liz and making her cry.

I think that medical evacuation pre-season pics show a few DAWs in their bathing suits that we couldn't identify until this episode, when we see them in their bathing suits. I think Aubry, Neal, and Peter are identified in those pics, so the boot is either Debbie, Joe, or Liz.

I think Debbie stays because we know that Peter wants to keep her, and last week we saw Debbie hugging Liz. Down to Liz or Joe. We know that Debbie and Joe will vote Liz. Who will the children vote for: Peter and Liz likely to vote Joe, so it comes down to Neal and Aubry...who do they see as the weakest link? I don't think it will be Liz and I don't know why they would push for Debbie more than Joe, when that would lead to a tie. I think they will go along with the group.

"Joe"
Posted by Corvis7 on 03-01-16 at 10:44 AM

"Joe."
Posted by kingfish on 03-01-16 at 02:24 PM
Am on the Joe boat too.

"Joe"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-01-16 at 06:49 PM
We know it's the Brain tribe going to tribal because of the press photos. I think it's the young versus the old, Liz vs. Joe. The SOTS says Joe, and I agree. The lack of hype this week is probably signaling a boring boot - our crotchety FBI man.

"Liz"
Posted by michel2 on 03-02-16 at 00:26 AM
I'd like to be wrong but it's never good to isolate yourself. Hearing Peter say: "Liz and I are in control" is setting alarms in my head.

"Joe"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-02-16 at 00:41 AM
I'm with FP and the scads of others whom believe the reason Debs is so animated about getting Joe to come along is just because Joe doesn't go along.

"Liz"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-02-16 at 05:10 PM
Going out on a limb (with michel) again. Liz is last to cross the balance beam with no bag of rice, I assume she goes after Peter and Debbie and maybe costs them the challenge and Debbie says Peter/Liz will take the rest of them out and she's not going to let that happen.

Also Peter has a TON of solo Press Images this week but both Peter and Joe had Intro Confessionals so I'm going with Liz.