URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 849
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB6 - Finale Summary?"

Posted by davwav02 on 09-27-05 at 05:38 PM
Just wondering if anyone would be writing a summary for the finale. I wasn't sure if nobody got around to it, or if nobody really wanted to write one. I can see why no one would be into it since we all unfortunately saw the show, and didn't feel we would need to relive the agony on the one hand, but personally, I have always liked the read the summaries and the spin the author would put on the show. Again, I appreciate what so many of the summary writers have done for us throughout the season, so I'm not gonna beg for a summary, since it is obviously a large effort on their part, I was just curious if anyone knew if there was going to be one on the way or not.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB6 - Finale Summary?"
Posted by Bebo on 09-28-05 at 01:21 PM
The person who was originally scheduled to write the summary had a personal emergency, so we are awaiting a summary from a replacement writer.

In the future, please don't post publicly about when/if a summary is going to be posted - ask a mod via PM or email.