URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8482
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 1 *No Sources*"

Posted by Sheldor on 02-03-16 at 03:35 AM

CASTAWAYS EMBARK ON THE MOST GRUELING 39 DAYS IN “SURVIVOR” HISTORY, ON A SPECIAL 90-MINUTE SEASON PREMIERE OF “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 17

“I’m a Mental Giant” - Castaways embark on the most grueling 39 days in Survivor history and test whether brute strength, looks or smarts will be the attribute that helps capture the title of Sole Survivor. Also, one castaway deals with excruciating pain when a bug gets stuck in their ear, on SURVIVOR, when the Emmy Award-winning series returns for its 32nd season with a special 90-minute premiere, Wednesday, Feb. 17 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Survivors Ready? Castaways embark on the most grueling 39 days in history. #Survivor #BrainsBrawnBeauty 2/17 8PM #CBS http://bit.ly/1KVrpsa

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=44539

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 1 *No Sources*"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-03-16 at 11:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-16 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

From the preseason vidcaps:

"It just hurts so bad." The person (I think Jennifer) with the bug in her ear?

Posted by tribephyl on 02-03-16 at 02:30 PM
That would be my guess to.
Crazy malady. How fun for a seasonal set-up of brutality.
I feel a new BTS character being born.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 02-03-16 at 02:37 PM
OMG, are you kidding me! A bug in her ear? I have had a mosquito or a buzzing bug stuck in my ear, but I wouldn't say it was painful or worth crying over....omg! This babe gives me grave concern. And, it's on the first episode? This is reason to vote her off, imho.

I have to say, I know of a "friend who has a friend who knows someone on this season", and reportedly in one challenge, 4 people pass out from heat exhaustion or over exertion. At least that is the rumor on the street. I will post this in the medical vac thread as well.

Posted by Sheldor on 02-05-16 at 08:25 AM
"excruciating pain when a bug gets stuck in their ear"

Reminds me of this scene from the movie Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan

Khan used Ceti eels to gain the cooperation of Captain Clark Terrell and Commander Pavel Chekov of the USS Reliant.

"I went Night Gallery the earwig episode"
Posted by suzzee on 02-05-16 at 11:34 AM
To this day it creeps me out.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-08-16 at 05:18 PM
>OMG, are you kidding me! A
>bug in her ear? I
>have had a mosquito or
>a buzzing bug stuck in
>my ear, but I wouldn't
>say it was painful or
>worth crying over....omg! This babe
>gives me grave concern. And,
>it's on the first episode?
>This is reason to vote
>her off, imho.

I've had a massive infection in my ear resulting from a bite while camping -- it likely crawled into my ear while I was sleeping. I wasn't allowed to do my duties as out-tripper for two weeks, so I can completely relate to the feeling of pain in the ear from such a thing.

And I'd venture the bugs in Cambodia are a *lot* nastier than anything you'd find in our necks of the woods.