URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8480
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Safe for episode 1: An early speculation"

Posted by tribephyl on 01-27-16 at 06:04 PM
Also acting as a "future caps" thread, I've been a bit busy speculating whilst capping...tada!...

Due to future 'challenge' shots...

Beauty: Caleb, Tai, Anna
Brains: None
Brawn: Cydney, Scot, Jason

Due to 'other' future shots...

(Is that a Totang Buff?)

and whomever this is...

Which comes in the sequence of the medic arriving via boat with JP. Where...
Cydney, Alecia and Scot are sitting in the shelter. The medic looks at a leg infection.
It must be either Darnell, Jason or Jennifer's leg. It is NOT Jason's, nor is it Jennifer's.
It could be Tai's leg, if this is from a post swap episode. I've been scouring for the left hand thumbs from Tai, Darnell, Peter and the big medic whose investigating the leg injury.

Beauty: (Caleb, Tai, Anna)
Brains: Aubry (None)
Brawn: Jennifer, Alecia, Darnell (Cydney, Scot, Jason)

There are a couple caps with what could be other survivors during the med-evac at the challenge.
Let's identify those clothes, if we can...

Yellow bottoms ... Grey shorts
(Michelle has a bright yellow top, my thought is that she may also have the bottoms to match. AS well as having an alternate pair of purple/blue bottoms seen in IC1 ... Grey shorts? I dunno.)

small Black bottoms ... Jean CutOffs
(Could be Alecia, Liz, Aubry ... could be Anna or Julia)

Meaning that, for me, the following folks are in varying degrees of danger during Tribal Council 1.
Beauty: Nick, Michele and Julia
Brains: Debbie, Liz, Peter, Neal and Joe
Brawn: None

Going a bit further...
With the entire Brawn tribe being safe, I feel fairly confident that Brawn will either come in first or second at IC 1.

So, Brains or Beauty loss at IC1?

On Brains, If Aubry makes it, it's because Liz and Debbie (and Neal) are on board. With a vocally agitated, and visually bummed Peter looming over the preceedings, it's fairly clear he will be a target early.
However, there are also caps of Joe and a medic.

And while every other medical situation previewed seems to me to be grounds for FUTURE possibilities, the fact that the first IC is always a brutal one, that Joe is in his 70s and that a medic visit in episode 1 would set the tone for the entire brutal season, lead me to believe that while Joe will NOT be evacuated, he may become a sort of early mercy boot situation for Chanloh.

On Beauty, I can't really see reasons to boot Julia or Michele. And BOTH may end up being in a future cap. BUT there are caps of Nick which make me think he could be "at the center" of the boot story on Gondol.

I'm leaning towards a dejected Caleb...

to make my decision.

Mind you, It is still very early.
If Beauty's lose the IC: I'm calling the tribal majority of beauties claims a Nick boot at TC. (Tai narrowly escapes.)

OR
If Brains lose the IC: Peter stands out as someone whom is confrontational at the first challenge, early impressions are killers.
or
Joe could feel the environmental-brutality early and while not being removed from the game, could be voted out as a weak link.

On a side note:
The theme? "It's all about working together and beating those beautiful, muscular people."

Is it possibly as banal as Brains Vs Beauty and Brawn?
OR
Could that refer to the Beautiful Liz or the Muscular Peter should be targetted?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Safe for episode 1: An early speculation"
Posted by kingfish on 01-27-16 at 06:22 PM
Congrats on the narrowing. Nicely done, but watch that coffee intake (It is coffee, I assume).

And you have my added admiration for simply knowing all their names.

Those are small spiny urchins? World wide distribution in shallow seas. Supposed to be delicious, but never tried them myself. So is this the first time we've seen castaways trying to eat them?

Posted by tribephyl on 01-29-16 at 08:51 PM
So is this the first time we've seen castaways trying to eat ("small spiny urchins")?

Well, we have seen Kathy peeing on John when he got stung by an urchin during Marquesas. But actually visibly eating urchin I believe belongs to ...argh ... how did I just walk under a memory suck-zone?

It leaves my memory at the moment but I have mental pictures of a youngish lady poo-pooing other's reluctance to not partake in urchin. Circa One World, South Pacific...ish...

Ugh!

Nope.

Help?

Side Note Epilogue:
THIS is the difference between stress/beer and stress/wine as last time. Sorry, that my time here is typically starting just as I have a moment of peace from work and a beer afterwards, sometimes 2 (or dogforbid 3, which I've done here but it's very far between). It's like my favorite place to hang out and sadly the bar is a lot less popular these days but I still hang out here. And usually just as I start my "time-off".

I think the impetus for this thread was truly because it was the third or fourth attempt at trying to add something to hopefully spur conversation about the new season that actually ended up NOT getting deleted by me beforehand. Because I ended up working through all three beers dragging myself through the various and frequent editing stages, only to end up deciding, as older folks are wont to do, that this is not something I SHOULD post. It's after 3 in the morning (not this time) and you should just shut up. You as in me, mind you.

Okay....
(Yes, 11/3 ellipses)

I needed an extra 1/3 ellipses for a smoke break. And for those, I have to go outside, away from the computer.

And then I come back...

Whatwhatwhat did I just write right above?
Ugh...

<<<Backspace/Delete<<<
Left click and select all and delete.
No why not just close the whole thing down... Okay. *blip*
Nope.

Not this time. (Nor last)

Hold Up! I can't let this slip into the realm of deleted just because I can't speak like normals do.
I don't want this to sink into waitwhatdom.
But I stand by my appearingly-caffeine-inebriated stance from earlier about my seemingly safe survivors. At least for episode 1.

Luckily I have completely forgotten the pre-season boot-list that came out on SUCKS and subsequently was locked and then deleted.
Or did I?
Yup, forgotten.

Super-Side-Note:
Supposed to be delicious, but my thought is that it's texture is what I imagine babypoop to be like and it tastes like licking an old sundried crab.

Posted by kingfish on 01-29-16 at 09:06 PM
Dam fine idea (in there somewhere), I'm going to spring for a Guinness. Maybe two, too.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-29-16 at 05:08 PM
Great spec, Tribe!

If Beauty's lose the IC: I'm calling the tribal majority of beauties claims a Nick boot at TC. (Tai narrowly escapes.)

Well, Nick doesn't really fit the first boot mold, does he? As their largest guy, looks like he would be the one that they would want to keep. I would bet on a weaker more annoying female as the first boot. Tai lives to see another day, correct? Based on future challenge video. We know Caleb favors the guys to make alliances with re: Big Brother.

Caleb and Julia appear to make it longer with Caleb's IV and questionably Julia's cut off jean shorts? My money would be on either Anna or Michele.

Isn't Nick the guy that Michel knows who was a blogger for RHAP? Wonder what Michel thought of him?

Posted by michel2 on 01-30-16 at 02:47 AM
Yes, Nick blogged at RHAP a few seasons ago but stopped when he applied. The guy was hilariously snarky. He would have fit perfectly well in our basher section. Here's a sample if you want to read:

http://robhasawebsite.com/?s=Nick+Maiorano

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-30-16 at 09:39 AM
Well, Michel, what's your gut? Do you see him as a first boot type-a-guy? He's really tall and handsome. Caleb will most likely love him? Tai could possibly love him too. If he can get one female to love him, he's good.

Snarky, you say? PUH-LEEEEEESE let him stay. Is he as snarky as Robfadda was in his first season? I sure hope so!

RIP

Posted by michel2 on 01-30-16 at 01:20 PM
I find him to be very intelligent and he's very knowlegeable about the game. After leaving RHAP he continued emailing me with comments about my blog so I'd hate to see him leave early. He shouldn't be an early target but who knows how people react out there. He should get along with them and keep the snark for our ears only.

I don't know if I'd compare him to Boston Rob v1.0 because I don't think he has the "lead-at-all-cost" type of personality but maybe that's a close enough comparison. It'll depend on the airtime he's given though.

"Future sightings of DAWS"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-30-16 at 01:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-16 AT 07:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-30-16 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

Tribe, I will follow your ramblings anywhere, anytime, anyhow! If you post it....they will come! <3

Trying to reiterate a lot of what you have uncovered.

First of all, here are the tribes:

Totang AKA BRAWN aka the RED tribe

Pictured L to R: Alecia, Kyle, Scot, Darnell, Cydney, Jennifer

Gondol AKA BEAUTY aka the YELLOW tribe

(L to R)Tai, Michele, Nick, Julia, Caleb, Anna
or, front row L to R: Michele, Julia, Caleb, back row: Tai, Nick, Anna

Chanloh AKA BRAINS aka the BLUE tribe

bottom row L to R: Aubrey, Joe, Elisabeth~LIZ, back row L to R: Peter, Neal, Debbie

Now to sort some future vidcaps, more future than the first episode. First of all let's look at the medical problems.

This cut is in the future, as the person has their bathing suit on....

I think this is Tai, look at the bathing suit he's wearing in this pic:

Additionally, as Tribe noted, here he is in a future challenge:

Staying in the beauty tribe, we know that Caleb lives to see another day...future challenge (thanks Tribe)...

And, when he needs the IV...

Here is another shot of the IV, which most likely is when Caleb needed it. We can see the jean shorts standing by, most likely, Julia.

There are really 3 people standing by to watch the medics work with the IV person down. They are the jean shorts, most likely belonging to Julia or Anna. They both have jean shorts. Julia wears them in the first challenge, while we can see Anna in them here:

Then, there is a girl in black bottom underpants or a bathing suit. The black bottoms appear to have a grey trim on the leg, and neither of the girls with black underwear have that grey trim on the leg? Here are the girls with the black bottom underwear:

Aubrey and Liz:

So, this could be after they get bathing suits? I also see a guy with black sneaks and turquoise long shorts, another bathing suit? So, the IV placed is beyond bathings suits, beyond Ep 1, and Julia makes it that far...

So, as Tribe noted, SAFE for ep 1, Beauty tribe: Caleb, Tai, and Julia. At risk: Nick, Michele, Anna.

Now, continuing on with the medical problems:

This is Jennifer at the Totang camp. Nothing tells us that it is beyond episode one...?

Now, here is a girl that says it "hurts so bad", and is crying, I think this is most likely beyond episode one...?

I think it is either Michele, Debbie, OR, Jennifer. Here is Michele wincing...

...and she doesn't have the wrinkle pattern that the girl in the dark has in between her eyebrows. I think this girl hurting may be Jennifer. We see that she is seen by medics during the day, then at night she's complaining again, then later medical comes to Brawn beach to get someone....Jennifer?

Here is Joe on the beach:

He's lying on a mat. Would they have those mats during episode 1? If they don't, and I suspect they don't, then Joe lives past ep 1.

Here is Aubrey:

She's still in her underwear, bra, so this could be episode 1?

Here is Kyle, when they come to medivac someone at night. (Jiffy seen asking medics, "So, you are pulling HIM from the game? This has to be beyond episode one, imo:

Here is another shot of a male wearing the yellow buff around his neck when someone is hurt, I think it may be Tai, but it could be the ER Doc, Peter, and look at the person in the back ground with the stripped t-shirt, on the upper right side of the frame...that's Julia, wearing her striped-t...

Julia's Tee in her hand here:

and, wearing it here:

As, for this picture:

The yellow bottoms on a girl. No girl has yellow underwear. The closest is Anna with apricot/peach colored underwear. Here are all the girls underpants shots:

Michele:

Aubrey and Anna:

Alicia and Jennifer:

Anna and Michele:

Cydney:

Debbie:

The only one that we cannot say what color their underwear is is Julia, because she is wearing her jean shorts. But, we know that the first boot will not be Julia. If it's not yellow underpants, then it's yellow bathing suit trunks and confirms that the shot is post episode 1. As for the guy with the gray shorts and black sneaks with a definitive yellow stripe on the back:

Guys seen with black sneakers: Tai is the only one that I can see has black sneaks so far...

Now, these shots from a post ep 1 episode:

Clearly, it is Cydney braiding someones hair along with Scot sitting to the right, see his tats and balding head. But, I don't think that is Ashley's hair that Cydney is braiding, it's too dark. Here is Ashley's hair:

But, I suppose it could be, because I think that they are coming to the beach for Jennifer, perhaps, and her "hurts so bad", neck?

Here they are walking in, and note that Cydney is wearing her bathing suit which means this cap is post episode 1:

Here is Cydney in her bathing suit:

So, from the brawn tribe, Cydney, Jennifer, Scot, Kyle all live to see another episode post ep 1. Not seen: Peter, Darnell

One more question: Is the guy with the bright yellow t-shirt and black striped bathing trunks a player or someone with medical? Seen on the right....

So my thoughts with all of the vidcaps we have so far: Safe from episode 1 boot:
Brains: Debbie....(I am leaning toward a brains win, at least not a loss, so I suspect they all will be safe.)
Brawn: Safe for ep 1: Cydney, Kyle, Scot, Jennifer
Beuaty: Safe for ep 1: Caleb, Julia, Tai

If anyone has anymore evidence of anyone else living beyond episode 1, please post with specific vidcap evidence! Thanks!

"One more thing..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-30-16 at 07:36 PM

If this is Totang arriving at a challenge, post episode 1, as Cydney has her bathing suit on, then where is Darnell? The other girls could have already passed, but Darnell is taller than Cydney, so he should be in line. Would it be possible not to see any part of him if he were there?

Just want to raise the question, where's Darnell at this point?

"RE: One more thing..."
Posted by tribephyl on 01-30-16 at 09:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-16 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Darnell may be taller than Cydney but everyone on Totang is taller than Kyle Jason and he's right in front of Scot.

Keeping in mind the shot is about Cydney, and solely depending on the walk-in line-up, (and also considering that Darnell is supposedly very tall.) He could be behind Scot OR could be in the first three, before Cydney.
The line-up, usually, is driven solely by height. But I have certainly seen alternate times when it is obviously more divided by alliances or people walking closer to those they are friendly with. But usually by height.

What we can't see is if Scot is holding the tribal flag OR if someone behind him is.
Because the walk-in is ALWAYS ended with the person holding the tribal flag. Whether they are shorter than the previous person or not.
I went back and tried my hardest to get as many caps as I could of this EXTREMELY short sequence.

I wouldn't dare make the call, but truthfully, it kinda appears as if Scot's right arm is bent and the smallest of glimpses of something tall on the far left appears, in caps 2 and 3.

"RE: One more thing..."
Posted by tribephyl on 01-30-16 at 09:43 PM
something else to consider with the walk-ins, the amount of people on the tribe also helps decide whether or not it's done solely by height or perhaps friendship. As a tribe of ten files in, in 2 rows, to stand on their mat, production needs the taller people to be in back.
However, with just 6 people (and specially 5 or below) they all just line up in one row and "visually" production would want a "peak" or series of "peaks", when shooting the tribes on their mats.

"Jennifer"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-31-16 at 10:42 AM
As I was going back through these posts, I saw that in this picture:

A vidcap of a future challenge, as identified by Tribey, you can also see a backside of a female wearing red underpants.

The only white female wearing red underpants like that is Jennifer.

More proof that Jennifer makes it past ep 1.