URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8472
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S31 Finale!"

Posted by CTgirl on 12-15-15 at 00:36 AM
RULES

This week the rules are different. This week you want to vote for the finish order of the six remaining players. Erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your votes. Your votes will take this form:

6th/5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st (winner!)

So, using
KK for Kimmi
KN for Keith
KW for Wentworth
J for Jeremy
S for Spencer
T for Tasha

if you think Tasha will finish in 6th place, Keith will finish in fifth place, Jeremy will finish in fourth place, Spencer will finish in third, Kelley will be runner-up, and Kimmi will win the game, your vote should read:

T/KN/J/S/KW/KK-winner

All the other standard rules apply, and as always...HAVE FUN!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"KN/KK/KW/T/J/S"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-15-15 at 05:48 AM
Spence wins

"Vote Change: KN/KK/KW/T/S/J"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-16-15 at 06:33 PM
I think Jeremy is getting the Natalie edit from the Blood vs Water season. Jeremy will receive a bunch of confessionals and use his hidden idol again - this time for Spencer.

"KN/KK/KW/T/S/J"
Posted by Rembrandt on 12-15-15 at 06:10 AM

"KW/KK/T/KN/J/S"
Posted by kingfish on 12-15-15 at 02:11 PM
The K alliance falls flat, the girls alliance becomes untenable (a group of girls working together and in agreement? Like, really?), leaving an alliance of completely different people with nothing in common is left. (OK, it was the hidden guys alliance, but if I revealed that, it wouldn't be hidden any longer).

The Jury remembers all the spit they had to wade thru at camp and eliminates Keith. Then it comes down to two nice fairly and reasonably intelligent guys, and Spence wins out because he suffered the most and took the biggest licks during the challenges. And because he's taller.

I would have voted for him because he had the inspired move to wear the same T-shirt in both of his seasons of Survivor.

"KN/KK/KW/T/S/J"
Posted by 5cats on 12-15-15 at 03:43 PM
Guessing it's close between S and J but Jury goes for who played the better social game and if Jeremy uses his idol again for someone else that goes in his favor.

"KN/KK/J/T/S/KW"
Posted by Outsider32 on 12-16-15 at 01:43 AM
The first few episodes told us Jeremy or Kelley will win. I took KW as my edit winner pick and I'm not going to back off that now. The recent events regarding Spencer's leading confessionals make me believe more that Wentworth is winning if Spencer doesn't. And we must not forget who is on this jury and we can look to her confusing pre-merge redemption edit that now we can know why that happened. Kass controls the vote.

"KN KK KW T J S"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 12-16-15 at 09:09 AM
Seems like we've seen too much of Spencer's game for him to make it to the end & not win. Also, I would think Stephen would have to vote gameplay & Kass seeks redemption & votes gameplay.

"KN|KK|KW|TF|JC|SB"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-16-15 at 09:20 AM
F6 ~ Keith
F5 ~ Kimmi
F4 ~ Kelley
F3 ~ Tasha
F2 ~ Jeremy
F1 ~ Spencer

It's going to be close and I would prefer a Jeremy win. But, I really do think that Spencer exemplifies the story of second chances the best per the editing and production so I am going with him as the winner.

He could have made a million dollar mistake last episode, however, when he went with Jeremy and Tasha rather than the dream goats Abi and Keith. I would be very happy with a Jeremy win as I think his social game is underestimated, and that's the core of Survivor. But, this is a season of big moves and the players seemingly want a lot of big moves on the resume. They have all hit us over the head with the resumes, so they will be looking for that and SO FAR, Spencer has more.

But, I also think with 4 more TC's to go, it's really impossible to predict, 50/50 at this point! I hope the most worthy player wins!

"KN /KW /KK /T /S /J"
Posted by personofinterest on 12-16-15 at 12:04 PM
I am OK with any of these six winning - even Keith or Kimmi!

However, as others have said, I think the K's go out first. I think Tasha will come up with zero votes. People just don't seem to like her that much.

It's a toss up to me with the last two. Personally, I like Jeremy a little better, so I will go with him.

"KN/KW/KK/T/S/J"
Posted by CTgirl on 12-16-15 at 01:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-15 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Keith gets idoled out. Kelley goes next unless she wins immunity. Kimmi has a F4 deal but not a F3 deal with Tasha, Spencer and Jeremy so she leaves in fourth.

Tasha might get Savage's vote but that's it. I think Spencer has flipped on too many people and against a different final 3 would win. While Jeremy hasn't made as many big moves, he's played a superior social game. Jeremy wins. But I may be biased; add me to the group that likes Jeremy better and hopes he wins! #BostonStrong!

"KN|KK|KW|T|J|S"
Posted by Corvis7 on 12-16-15 at 03:23 PM
I think Keith goes out first. Then Wentworth pulls off the immunity win which gets her into the final four and Kimmi goes home. But no back to back immunity wins means Wentworth is out in 4th place. Spencer is getting the edit that suggest he wins. Watch for a negative edit for Jeremy in the last episode to drive that home.

"KN/KK/SB/TF/JC/KW"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-16-15 at 03:34 PM
Keith and Kimmi are both goners.
Neither is attached to the season, story-wise.
Perhaps a bit of a boost for Kimmi following a Keith boot. But it's pretty clear to me that neither gets to the end.
Considering the other four:
Yes, Jeremy will get into the finals.
Jeremy will have to try hard to explain HOW he deserves to win. 2 Hidden idols will help. But no Immunities may taint things, as well, can he really explain his "control" of the game?
And I've known since episode 1 that Tasha would be in the finals too.
Tasha will have to atone for past digressions of character, both to the jury and to her god.
For me, it's between Kelley or Spencer for the win.
However, my thought is... self-admitted "journey" player, Spencer, will fall a skoosh short in planting himself into the finals. Great 2nd Chances journey but gone at F4.
And in this case, Kelley will not only have 2 idols to boast about, but her immunity wins and playing from the side of 'numbers dis-advantage' the whole time... will ultimately lead to a 'satisfying' winner, as she played the game the way it was meant to be played the whole time.

"KN/KW/KK/T/S/J"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-16-15 at 04:42 PM
Go, Jeremy!

"KN/KK/S/T/J/KW"
Posted by michel2 on 12-16-15 at 05:12 PM
The last few episodes have made me think Spencer will win but Kelley's strong edit made me pick her at the merge so it's time to go all in!

"KK | KN | KW | TF | SB | JC "
Posted by Georganna on 12-16-15 at 05:24 PM

Because of the long-ago campfire scene between Kimmi and Keith - and Michel's admonition that we should not then be surprised to see Keith outlast Kimmi - and the fact that in what little preview of the Finale that we heve, Kimmi is seen as the opening Episode's pre-eminent schemer - I think that she will be the evening's first boot.

"RE: KK | KN | KW | TF | SB | JC "
Posted by CTgirl on 12-17-15 at 00:19 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-15 AT 00:21 AM (EST)

Nice job getting the voting order correct Georgianna!! . You're the only one that got Kimmi going out in 6th!

ETA: even Michel didn't remember he said that!

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-17-15 at 00:36 AM
Congrats, Georganna!!!

Posted by Georganna on 12-17-15 at 00:41 AM

Thank you, Squid!

It was a really fun Season, wasn't it?

And I am so glad that you're back with us ...

G

Posted by Georganna on 12-17-15 at 00:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-15 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

Thank you, CT.

I've learned that, when in doubt about what was said - when, re-reading Michel is so much quicker - and more pleasant - and more informative - than sitting through hours of play and re-play ...

ETA: And it was FP who brought up the whole Kimmi and Keith in the Kitchen flashback in the VidCap thread. So, there were a lot of cooks responsible for my concoction.

G

Posted by 5cats on 12-17-15 at 02:18 PM
Congrats on your perfect pick and being the only one to do so!

5Cats

Posted by Georganna on 12-17-15 at 04:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-15 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Thank you, 5cats ...

And congratulations to you!

It certainly looks as though you
are about post yet another in a
long line of Game Forum wins ...

G

"KN / KK / KW / T / J / S"
Posted by Chez on 12-16-15 at 07:58 PM
Tie at F5 leads to Kimmi being voted out. Tasha ends up with zero votes. I just feel last week's editing of Jeremy with the confessional about "drinking" raises doubt he will win. Also the early editing that a Takeo member would win suggests Spencer.