URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 847
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"An Interesting Commercial"

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-22-05 at 09:43 AM
I don't know if anybody else actually watched the commercials during the Big Brother finale, but here's one that appeared in my media market.

It was a PETsMART commercial that showed a very well-loved plush chew toy that was ready for retirement. The dog owner took his little daschund to the local PETsMART to buy a replacement. The guy at the store helped the owner find a new version of the same toy and then asked the dog, "Is this your BeauBeau?" The happy daschund left the store with his BeauBeau in his mouth.

Of course, the daschund's BeauBeau had more personality than the real BeauBeau, even though it was an inanimate object. It seemed to have a broader ranger than just acting pissy and haughtily saying, "That's your opinion."

So, here's my question: In a cage match between a daschund and the real BeauBeau, who would win? My money is on the daschund picking up BeauBeau like a chewtoy and shaking the hell out of him.

PETsMART's BeauBeau looked kinda like a vanilla peepee with a face.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: An Interesting Commercial"
Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-22-05 at 09:45 AM
I DID see that-and I laughed my butt off!!!

Posted by frankz on 09-22-05 at 01:25 PM
Hell, the chewtoy would have kicked beaubeau's a$$, in addition to having a more developed personality.

Wheelie by RollDdice
Yeah, it was on here too. Pretty funny

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-22-05 at 03:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

>Hell, the chewtoy would have kicked
>beaubeau's a$$, in addition to
>having a more developed personality.
>
>

And better taste in clothes.......

Posted by DearAbby on 09-22-05 at 04:13 PM
Hey! HEY! HEY!