URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 847
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS 16 Ep. 12 ECST"

Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 07:43 PM
Veni, vidi, vici, vino!

It is Latin night, not since Vatican II has will there be this much dead language on live tele...

what

Oh, not that kind of Latin.

Watch how the costumers use one entire dress one one entire shirt to clothe the entire cast. With scraps left over, enough scraps for an entire runway show down the dial on Project runway.

I need some of that Vino if I'm going to handle reporting on Bruno's quotarama tonight.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Dancing for Immunity"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 08:03 PM
Survivor - Burbank!

Dance off as well.

"Jacoby and Katrina"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 08:11 PM
Snap-a-doodles?

Lots of damage during practice. And he took a day off to get a massage and spend the day in an ice bath.

Dancing Salsa.

Spanish language song.

Yikes she hung on as he jumped over and I thought for a second he didn't jump high enough and killed her.

Len Did you just rock this place, First rate. A few less lifts. Mom starts it with Len. You came out and you shook this place up. You are so rhythmic why I wanted fewer lifts.

Bruno The Fiesta have begun. Your hips some sort of excited utterance.

Carrie Ann It is like you could fart the salsa, you just have it in your body. You get down and dirty and just dance. Salsa needs the flavor fart.

He has so many endzone dances planned.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

"Ingo and Kym"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 08:24 PM
Rumba to Maria Maria.

Bruno. Hips don't lie but I wish they could. Too stacato. Started as a slow simmer.

Carrie Ann, focused on your technique and pictures. Lost the connection you were thinking too much.

Len. Give it your best shot but didn't deliver. Lot of content. Lines were good. Lacked some musicality and a tad mean in the hips. It was good, not great but good.

7 - 8 - 7 - 22. Bruno lost his paddle.

"Kellie and Derek"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 08:36 PM
She has three concerts this week. Steping up the content.

Lots of frustration in rehearsal.

Dancing the Samba to Shake Your Bon Bon.

It isn't pretty when Kellie has to think her way through something. It was pretty good, but could have been a lot better.

Carrie Ann. Focus, I see perfection in every move. It is pristine. I don't feel you when you dance. Lacks emotional content. Make us feel for you.

Len. Booty bouncing bongos. I think you go the how of the technique and the wow of the performance.

Bruno. You shook my Bon Bons. PErfect balance of technqiue and performance, content out of this world.

9 - 10 - 10 - 29

"RE: Kellie and Derek"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 04-30-13 at 01:39 AM
Wayyyyy overscored. No way was this as good as Zandaya's. She was tired and burnt out and it showed.

"Andy and Sharna"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 08:49 PM
Dancing the Rumba.

She is such a tease.

Len. Liked the fun and I love your enthusiasm. More erratic than erotic. Not enough musicality. You did fine, just needed more movement in the body. I enjoy you.

Bruno. Taken a classic dance and now I wish I could forget. Try very hard. Doing steps, but they have to flow though the body. Not enough to do the feet and hope for the best.

Carrie Ann. Not forget about your arms. Make the arms consistently a part of your dance.

5 - 6 - 6 - 17

"Aly and Mark"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 09:01 PM
Juanes plays us in.

Mark hurt his neck in rehearsal, but seems he hurt his back at the doctor. Henry is covering for him in rehearsal.

Dancing Salsa. Mark dancing tonight. Spanish language song.

Bruno. You spice up my life. Uplifting tutti fruti cocktail perfectly shaken. What is in there. One of those please.

Carrie Ann. I love it. This is the Aly I knew was waiting to come out.

Len. Like a tequila sunrise tasty and refreshing. Like a bit more recognizable salsa in there. Exhubarance and attack couldn't ask for more.

10 - 9 - 10 - 29

"RE: Aly and Mark"
Posted by qwertypie on 04-30-13 at 01:54 AM
And Mark shows again how classless he is by blaming Aly for his neck injury. Considering Mark chose to have Aly up there and she wasn't moving around, it was pretty crass for him to tell her she hurt his neck rather than him saying "I hurt my neck." BOO!

"RE: Aly and Mark"
Posted by udg on 04-30-13 at 02:36 PM
I thought I must have misheard. That was just so outrageous!

"Sean and Peta"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 09:12 PM
Dancing the Rumba, brought Catherine in to try to get some emotion he can use with Peta.

I can be your Hero.

Is there supposed to be those frenetic staccato movements in the Rumba?

Cathrine liked it.

Carrie Ann Sean who is the hero now. Impressed. Listened to our comments, music pulsing through you.

Len. It was like a match, she was hot and he was a bit wooden. Your hands kept flapping away.

Bruno. Look at me look at you, 50 shades of Sean. Musicality better. Your bum still stuck out. So much better.

I didn't notice that Peta has a T--t Flap on her dress until they ran to the steps.

8 - 8 - 8 - 24

"RE: Sean and Peta"
Posted by Ants on 04-29-13 at 09:14 PM
Shoulda been 9 9 9

"RE: DWTS 16 Ep. 12 ECST"
Posted by Ants on 04-29-13 at 09:13 PM
WOW! Sean was WAY better than usual. He wasn't nearly as stiff as he has been. He might make it another week.

I was hoping for him to be shirtless on LATIN night, but no such luck.

"Zendaya and Val"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 09:25 PM
Dancing the Paso Doble.

For me her arms looked funky too long and thin for this dance.

Len. I was there. Val powerful. Zendaya fluid and flowing. That dance had attack, you gotta lift your chin a bit.

Zendaya. you look like an angel, you dance like a flurry. Flamenco beginning. Sometimes because of the power you lost the line a bit.

Carrie Ann. The bottom half not strong enough to support.

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

"Immunity"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 09:27 PM
we have a tie, so goes to the highest cumulative total, which is Kellie and Derek.

Jurarez playing, the pros dancing.

"RE: Immunity"
Posted by Round Robin on 04-30-13 at 08:48 AM
Aly would have won the cumulative if she hadn't of chowed down a little too enthusiastically since London. The extra pounds definitely showed up in her scores, and only now is she starting to get rid of some of it.

Posted by udg on 04-30-13 at 02:46 PM
Seriously?

Her scores have been (relatively) low because she dances like a gymnast, not because she's heavier than an Olympic Gymnast in her prime.

Posted by Round Robin on 05-01-13 at 03:23 AM
I don't really buy that she dances like a gymnast. Certainly she's more "dancy" than Shawn Johnson was. But she does rely a little too much on gymnastics moves at times, which costs her in the scores a little bit sometimes, and she has that little rebellious pain in the a$$ pro of hers to thank for that.

"Remaining 6 couples do a dance off"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 09:31 PM
Couple one picks another couple who picks the dance, then down the leader board.

Cha Cha
Rumba
Jive

"Aly and Mark vs Andy and Sharna"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 09:41 PM
Cha Cha Cha.

Live, after the break.

Aly and Mark dance first to

I've been waiting all day.

Andy and Sharna next, same song.

Quick comments.

Len. Andy I admire your pluck.

Bruno, someone was technically stronger but both did well

Carrie, Andy didn't give up.

Aly - Aly - Aly

Aly and Mark win and get 3 extra points.

"RE: Aly and Mark vs Andy and Sharna"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 04-30-13 at 01:40 AM
That was kind of unfair, picking someone they knew they would beat. I admired Val for going for someone more competitive.

Posted by qwertypie on 04-30-13 at 01:56 AM
You and me both. I love the digs Val gave Mark and Aly.

Posted by Round Robin on 04-30-13 at 08:53 AM
Val correctly judged that they could beat Jacoby & Karina. If he thought they couldn't beat them he'd have picked somebody else. He ain't bull$hitting anybody.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-30-13 at 12:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-13 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

True, but at least Jacoby & Karina would put up a better fight than Andy & Sharna. Let's face it -- I could probably beat Andy in a Cha-Cha-Cha and I'm not dancing!

Belle Book

"Zendaya and Val vs Jacoby and Karina"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 09:50 PM
They are going to Jive.

Zendaya and Val first up. To Good Golly Miss Molly.

Her High tops look funny with that dress.

I've had enough of him jumping over Karina.

Bruno. Like watching two champions.

Carrie Ann. You made it a real battle.

Len. One full of fun, one clean and precise.

Zendaya - Zendaya - Zendaya

"Sean and Peta vs Ingo and Kym"
Posted by Snidget on 04-29-13 at 09:58 PM
Rumba.

Both couples did this already once tonight.

Too Late to Apologize.

Carrie Ann. Wow, nice improvement Ingo. Sean Another Strong Performance.

Len. Gave you both 8s Having seen you side by side a clear winner.

Bruno who is going to out hunk the other.

Ingo - Ingo - Sean