URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8468
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 13 - Cambodia"

Posted by CTgirl on 12-08-15 at 02:38 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Orkun

Jeremy Collins
Kimmi Kappenberg
Spencer Bledsoe
Kelley Wentworth
Keith Nale
Tasha Fox
Abi-Maria Gomes

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Abi-Maria"
Posted by personofinterest on 12-09-15 at 11:18 AM
I will get us started.

It is probably Keith, but Abi was sort of outed as the goat last week and maybe that will get her booted now.

"Kimmi"
Posted by SuperClyde on 12-09-15 at 01:19 PM
I'm having trouble picturing how it would play out another way, but I'm excited to see what happens (and how).

"Abi Maria."
Posted by kingfish on 12-09-15 at 01:59 PM
Cute profile (below her neck), so watching her walk the plank will be fun.

"Keith"
Posted by forehead on 12-09-15 at 02:53 PM
If the theme is old-school survivor vs. new-school survivor, are there any implications for old-school spoiling vs. new-school spoiling?

I’ve been out of the loop regarding new-school spoiling. So, here’s an attempt at old-school spoiling…

1. Keith was on the outside of last week’s voting block. Whether it was the F3 of Jeremy, Spencer, Tasha or the “all-girl alliance”, they voted together while Keith was a loner. Yeah, sure, alliances revealed do not succeed and all that, but at this point F3 vs. girls seems all that is left to hype the show. Castaways are often irrational. Rationally, one alliance should recruit Keith for a power play at 7. However, they're freaked out about by HIIs, and they might well fail to recruit Keith.

2. See FP’s confessional tracker. Keith story was his Tuk Tuk ride (and spitting). His blip last ep does not bode well.

3. IC threat. After Joe, Keith is most dangerous in endurance/balancing/other crap like ICs. If he doesn’t win the IC, he should be voted out. (That would admittedly be an act of bounded rationality, but hey, it's the safe thing to do.)

That's all I have.

I haven't looked at vidcaps. For last ep's preview, it looked like Tasha's thing on her pole was going to land on Joe (apologies for any unfortunate wording). However, it was entirely unrelated to what happened to Joe. So, it seems that new-school-fooling-the-spoilers with previews is outperforming old-school-fooling. Where is EPMB when you need him?

Ok, that was fun. Last time I posted in a vote thresd I still had a flip phone.

"Keith"
Posted by CTgirl on 12-09-15 at 03:33 PM
Jeremy, Spencer and Tasha versus the witches so it seems like one of the threesome should go home. But F7 is often a game changer and Jeremy could play is idol. Idoling out Keith.

Or less likely but not surprising, "Villains have more fun" Abi totally blows off her alliance and votes with Jeremy, Spencer and Tasha against Keith.

"Kelley"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-09-15 at 04:13 PM
Gets idoled out

"Kimmi"
Posted by michel2 on 12-09-15 at 04:26 PM
Monica will be laughing when she sees that Kimmi was voted out for proposing a women's alliance.

"Keith"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-09-15 at 05:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

What FOREHEAD said!

I think that Jeremy is going to really have to start winning some challenges at this point. Spencer can pull them out when he needs to, but at this point, both of them are on the hot seat, it's F7, and they need to get to F3.

I think that Spencer will win the RC, Jeremy will win the IC. Or, maybe Jeremy or Keith aka Firemen will go into lifesaver mode and save Tasha?! That would be phun!

I think that Abi is going to do something villainous to boot Keith?

I dunno!

ETA: My second choice is the villainess, Abi!

"Keith"
Posted by 5cats on 12-09-15 at 05:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

I would think Jeremy, Spencer... would want to use Keith to vote out a witch, namely Kelley, and maybe they do and she idols out Keith. They seemed so worried about the girls alliance in the last episode but then again Keith voted Tasha so he is deemed unreliable and a challenge threat so maybe they all vote him OUT.
I think Kelley may win the RC and either Jeremy, Spencer or Kelley wins the IC depending on how difficult the puzzle is.

"Keith"
Posted by Rembrandt on 12-09-15 at 05:54 PM
It's time for a San Jaun Del Sur to go.

"Keith"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-09-15 at 07:28 PM

"Keith"
Posted by Outsider32 on 12-09-15 at 07:48 PM
it will be interesting to see how he leaves.