URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8465
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 13 *no sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 12-02-15 at 11:49 PM
Here it is folks. The penultimate location for all things vidcap-related. Yup, it's ep 13. Let's do this!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post-Show Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-03-15 at 01:01 AM
Post-Show Promo
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

Probst: Next time on Survivor, after a huge blindside, Jeremy and Spencer are worried...

Spencer: I'm deeply concerned.

Jeremy: I think we're in trouble.

Spencer (cam. conf.): I feel my game slipping away.

Probst: But backstabbing isn't the only danger in Survivor.

Probst: Whoa, are you okay?

Tasha: I need help!

"RE: Post-Show Promo"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-03-15 at 05:13 AM
There's been a number of challenges that has had the potential to be pretty dangerous. What, are they trying to maim these contestants? Did they learn nothing from Joe passing out, pushing them so hard when they've had little food?

Posted by kingfish on 12-04-15 at 02:10 PM
I agree. But the challenges have to be planned and constructed pretty far in advance, so they may not have had much choice about running this one.

But that (in the promo) challenge was bad planning anyway, expecting undernourished and wobbly headed survivors to have any sort sea legs this far into the game was bad judgment. Those running and jumping into a small boat injuries were easily predictable.

But Ouch! Double ouch. Spencer has been beatup by these comps. pretty badly this season.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-03-15 at 08:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-15 AT 08:58 AM (EST)

First of all, does anyone remember this challenge at all, or is it a new one?

What are they racing to the end for?

First of all, here is the over head view of the challenge, there must be a bit more to it that is not in this picture...

You can see that the first larger platform they come to is supported by 2 horizontal boats that have a platform over the top of them. From that first platform, they then scale down narrow planks to three sets of consecutive smaller floating platforms. You can see Jeremy in the lead here, followed by Spencer....they are leaving the first largest platform supported by boats, going to the planks leading to the 3 consecutive smaller floating platforms...

Jeremy is in first, then Spencer, then Kelley, Keith, Tasha, Kimmi, and last is Abi....

Now, at the very right edge of the first overhead view of the challenge, there are 2 small separate floating platforms with 2 horizontal boats parked at the edge. The DAWS must jump to the floating boats, then jump to the next OCTAGONAL platform...we see Spencer, Keith, Kelley, and Tasha at this spot, we have to assume that Jeremy is in the lead and out of the frame. After the octagonal platform we see there is another boat to scale to another platform.

So, we know they have to run out there and they must have to do something or get something, but here we see Spencer returning to the original platform supported by the boats, and he has nothing with him...

So, is this just a race? Is there a portion of the course that they have to swim across, because we see Tasha calling for help and she looks totally immersed with no platforms around her in deep water? (Sure hope and pray the camera man boat comes to her rescue! Or, will we see Jiffy jump into lifeguard mode!

I suppose they could race to the end, do a puzzle out at the last point, and then race back? What's up with this challenge?

**I just want to add here that NOW is when I think Jeremy can start winning a few IC's. Remember Stephen foreshadowed that...."If Joe wasn't here you would be winning all of those challenges!"

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-03-15 at 02:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-15 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

I'm not sure if this is it, but I googled "Survivor water obstacle course" and this is one of the possibilities that came up. It's called "Troubled Waters" (apt description, judging by the photos) and the first one to race up and back and return 3 flags wins.

Here's a link with more info. I vaguely remember Sundra falling and hitting her head, similar to what happens to Spencer.
http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Troubled_Water

Survivor Wikipedia says it was for reward for a car in the past!

ETA: FloPo, in the shot where Spencer is flying in the air, do you think he might have a small flag in his right hand? If so, then I'm pretty sure it's this Trouble Waters challenge. Or maybe he drops it when he falls.

"Troubled Water"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-03-15 at 04:43 PM
Yes, Squid, I believe you have found it! Sure looks like this challenge, and on further evaluation, I do think that Spencer has something in his left hand on the way back. Great job, great find!

I wonder if there is a section that they have to swim...I am still curious as to Tasha's situation.

So, with speed a factor, I think Spencer or Jeremy has the best chance to win this? If there is swimming involved though, I don't know that Jeremy is a great swimmer, Tasha, we know isn't, and I don't think that Kelley is either. If there is a swimming portion, I think that gives Spencer an edge perhaps?

"RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 13 *no sources*"
Posted by Shakes on 12-03-15 at 03:54 PM
Hi everybody! You might remember me from such message boards as this one 10 years ago. Anyway, I was wondering if my banning is still in affect or if it ok for me to come back and post now and then? 10 years is a long time to serve behind bars for some harmless message board flaming;. But I did the time with no complaints.

Am I rehabilitated? Honestly, I'm not even sure what that word means. But I will say there's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid in his mid 30s who committed those terrible crimes. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are, but I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bulls--t word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a s--t.

Anyway, just wanted to say and see if any old friends are still around here. Still watch Survivor, but I focus my spoiling these days on just trying to pick the boot as the episode goes on based on editing clues. Looking forward to getting back into spoiling in a little more detail.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-03-15 at 04:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-15 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

SHAKES, as in Shakes the Clown, with the spinning clown head icon? OF COURSE, we remember you! You're a legend! Our own resident flamer. I never knew you were banned, to be honest, just thought you dropped out like so many. You never offended me because I was careful to be mindful of crap, back then. Actually, I don't even think the mod's do any moderating at all anymore.

I'd personally love to have you join in with the speculation and spoiling. Your two cents were always appreciated. There are a few of us that you may remember....Brownroach is on hiatus for this season but he was here last season....I think. Krautboy dropped out a few years ago, OFG, Forehead, KO_BrienFan, Veruca....all got busy with RL. But, hey, who knows, maybe you coming back will encourage others, and that would be fantastic!

PepeLePew, Tribephyl, ScarlettOHara, AyaK, Corvis, and I am sure others are still around.

JOIN in! Glad to have you back, where you belong!

~FP

Posted by forehead on 12-09-15 at 03:10 PM
*waves to FP*

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 12-03-15 at 04:41 PM
Well ... as I live and breathe! I do declare, it is Shakes, my long lost alliance mate from a game I can't even remember ...

Welcome back to the Boards! My sister FlowerPower and I recently had the good fortune to attend the "David Bowie Is" Exhibit in Chicago in late December. What a trip we had! And the temps were holding steady above the freezing mark! I trust you are still there? Sounds like the years have mellowed you. You are always welcome around these parts. Moderators - they've long since left this site. After all, look at the banner that reads "Stop War in Ukraine." They can't even get rid of that. You are a sight for sore eyes and we welcome you back to the fold. Now, let me see if I can get Krautboy off of Facebook and back onto these boards as well.

Posted by Shakes on 12-03-15 at 05:07 PM
Thanks ladies. Definitely mellowed out a bit, flaming has been reduced to a slightly warm feeling at most.

Glad to see there are still a few familiar faces around.

Yes, still in Chicago. Got married 2 years ago, no kids yet.

I'm still friends with a couple members on Facebook, but that's about it.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-03-15 at 07:17 PM
Congrats, best wishes! That's great news. Now, you must retrieve that clown head of yours....go into an old post and hit reply with quote, then get the URL address. That's just a classic!

This season is coming to a close but clearly, there is a lot left to determine! Thrilled to have you back on board. And, if you want to flame, we can always talk smack about Svcks! They haven't changed too much, but Anti tries to keep them in line!

Posted by Georganna on 12-04-15 at 00:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-15 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

Hello!

We haven't met, but I've read a lot about you. So I brought you a Welcome Home present. Just right click on your Clown and go to Properties to capture the URL.

G

Posted by Shakes on 12-04-15 at 01:27 PM
Thanks, forgot about the old spinnin clown head.

Posted by kingfish on 12-04-15 at 02:19 PM
We overlapped for about a year or so.

I personally would welcome you back. I do have reservations about anybody having special privileges (like a flaming pass), even one who can do so as entertainingly as you were often able to do.

But, I don't think I ever got flamed, so at least on a no harbored grudge basis, I'd like to see you participate. Surely you can be as sharp a writer as you were then without the vitriol against fellow posters.

I warn you though, Pepe can still be pretty dense. He'll test you.

Posted by Georganna on 12-04-15 at 02:38 PM

You're welcome.

I found it in an archived thread that you began during Vanuatu in which you introduced the OFS Theory (Omnipotent Fabulous Shakes - Theory). And it should be noted that Sarge was, indeed, booted at the following Tribal Council.

Fun to read ...

G

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-04-15 at 03:03 PM
Welcome back. Seems only appropriate in this season of second chances.

Posted by tribephyl on 12-04-15 at 02:03 AM
"No kids yet but, it doesn't stop me from tryin'...

No seriously.

Posted by Puffy on 12-04-15 at 10:09 PM
I'm still here and of course I remember you. Do you remember me?

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 12-05-15 at 10:52 PM
Now Shakes, we all still enjoy a little flaming every now and again ...

Congratulations on your marriage! That's wonderful. As I recall, weren't you on some reality show where you were on a boat?

"Holy Freakshow!!!"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-04-15 at 00:01 AM
As I live and breathe...
There was a time in my early life that I thought I would never see a continuation of the Stars Wars saga, that I'd never see a survivor blogger play on survivor before me and that i'd never see the evil clown show his face back here again.

I have to say, I'm happily wrong on all three accounts.

Welcome back, with relish. You Love Cruise lovin' Blowhemian.
I'd kiss you, but I'm allergic to glitter.

Excuse the posturing.

"RE: Holy Freakshow!!!"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 12-05-15 at 11:23 PM
Who is the Survivor blogger Tribe?

Posted by tribephyl on 12-06-15 at 04:10 AM
Stephen?

Did I misspeak?

Stephen Fishbach was the runner-up on Survivor: Tocantins and has been blogging about Survivor strategy for PEOPLE since 2009.

Posted by michel2 on 12-08-15 at 08:29 PM
I think Rafe was a moderator at a site called "Survivor-Central" before going to Guatemala.

Posted by suzzee on 12-04-15 at 03:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-15 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

Hello Shakes and welcome back.

Posted by forehead on 12-09-15 at 03:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

>Am I rehabilitated? Honestly, I'm not even sure what that word means. But I will say there's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid in his mid 30s who committed those terrible crimes. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are, but I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bulls--t word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a s--t.

Ha, ha, classic. You are institutionalized.

ETA, upon further review, you seemed to have found your Zihuatenejo. Good for you!

"FOREHEAD and SHAKES!!!!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-09-15 at 03:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

DO I have stoooo-pid written across my FOREHEAD or is that really FOREHEAD AND SHAKES coming back to the fold????

WELCOME BACK, guys, and PUFFY! This week has been almost more than I can handle. Sure hope that you will ALL STAY and PLAY!

"RE: FOREHEAD and SHAKES!!!!"
Posted by forehead on 12-09-15 at 05:39 PM
>DO I have stoooo-pid written across my FOREHEAD or is that really FOREHEAD AND SHAKES coming back to the fold????

No silly, only I have stoooo-pid written across me! Great memory FP!

{{{Hugs}}}

Posted by b1whois on 12-09-15 at 03:18 PM
welcome back!

"RE: S31 | Ep. 13 | Preview"
Posted by Georganna on 12-04-15 at 12:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-15 AT 03:37 AM (EST)

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-04-15 at 03:00 PM
Thanks Georganna! Interesting, all the focus is on Spencer and creating doubt around him vs. very little Jeremy in this preview.

Looks like Spencer and Kelley are on the beach already (and possibly done?) while Tasha is calling for help. Could that mean one of them wins? Spencer was in track, so I know he's fast on land but can't recall his swimming skills vs. Jeremy.

I think I also saw Kimmi walking along the beach in the clip, but hard to tell without the screen caps.

Assuming this is IC and not reward, based on CBS teaser.

Posted by Georganna on 12-04-15 at 04:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-15 AT 03:39 AM (EST)

Squid ...

I think that we're seeing two different Challenges:

In the one with the boats, you can see three raised platforms in the background. In the other there are a series of tables with the foremost holding stacked blocks. And LincolnAloisio at MESS has posted that he believes that that one is a repeat of a San Juan del Sur Challenge. And Kelley's hair is very different in the second one featuring the blocks.

Too, it is Kimmi that you see walking on the beach (with a boat in the background). And she is carrying something small in her right hand. Possibly a key?

And, I think that Kelley and Spencer may be up on one of the raised platforms when their attention is drawn to something happening in the water. Perhaps working on something together?

Also, can you see (in any of the VidCaps) Abi-Maria actually participating in the Obstacle Course/Boat Challenge? Because, if she isn't, I think that it might be the RC (performed in pairs) and she is left out of the running ... again.

Below are some VidCaps posted by Kona at MESS and that I captured from the Preview. I'd love to hear what you think ...

Posted by Sheldor on 12-04-15 at 05:11 PM
Hmm the first 2 images aren't displaying for me.

I agree that the first scene with the 7 lined up and tables behind them with blocks looks like that challenge from San Juan del Sur where you have to stack the blocks on a table that tilts and you have a rope attached to the table that you hold as you move back and forth. That looks like the Reward challenge.

All the other scenes appear to be the Immunity Challenge. You can also see a colored cloth in Spencer's left hand as well as Kimmi's right hand so I assume it is probably a key to unlock a box of puzzle pieces on shore.

Not sure how much swimming there is in this challenge but there is that one part where they are seen swimming.

Spencer was an awesome swimmer/diver in Cagayan where he had to swim out FOUR times and dive down because J'Tia, Kass, and Tasha all failed to retrieve and buoys below the first one which Tasha had to get after J'Tia failed. Tasha failed to get her next buoy so after that Spencer did them all!

There were not a lot of challenges involving swimming in San Juan del Sur and the one that did both Kelley and Jeremy sat out so not sure how well they swim.

Keith is a very good swimmer. I think he was on a swim team in High School or College.

Abi is dead last in this challenge so I doubt it matters how well she swims.

Kimmi seemed okay at swimming in the Outback but that was so many years ago.

Would Kelley and Spencer work together on an Immunity Challenge puzzle? Maybe the camera angle makes it look like they are closer than they really are.

Will someone go back to rescue Tasha or will they stay in the challenge and let production safety divers rescue Tasha?

Posted by Sheldor on 12-04-15 at 05:32 PM
Oops NOT the pivoting table challenge ("A Bit Tipsy")

The Reward challenge appears to be the "Pole Dancing" challenge

http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Pole_Dancing

from Blood vs Water and San Juan del Sur that Keith won.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-04-15 at 05:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-15 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

If Keith wins again, it would be funny to see who he picks for reward.

The girls will obviously want to vote one of the guys out. Will they focus on Keith for being so good in challenges? Or since Kelley seems to think she has Keith in her pocket, will she focus on Jeremy or Spencer, depending on who doesn't win IC.

ETA: When Stephen got booted, Jeremy said he'd play his idol for Spencer too. Was that foreshadowing? He'd obviously want to save it for himself, but depending on who wins IC at F7 and F6, he might need to do it. Assuming it's good until F5?

Posted by Sheldor on 12-08-15 at 09:04 PM
Definitely looks like the same Challenge as the Final 5 Reward Challenge San Juan del Sur that Keith won

Here is an overall look at the S31 Ep13 Final 7 Reward Challenge

S31_Ep13_SG_060.jpg

Note: Keith won Advantage in the Final 5 Immunity Challenge that allowed him to practice the challenge all day long.

Spencer and Tasha appear Shocked or Surprised at what Jeff says:

S31_Ep13_SG_046.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_047.jpg

Maybe Jeff says the winner wins an Advantage too?

Looks like the Winner gets to take 2 people on Reward with them:

S31_Ep13_SG_043.jpg

Posted by Georganna on 12-04-15 at 06:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-15 AT 03:51 AM (EST)

Sheldor ...

I don't know why the images from MESS aren't displaying for you. They're there on my monitor. So I don't have any idea what to - fix.

As for Kelley and Spencer:

I had missed this earlier VidCap (below) of Abi-Maria participating in the Obstacle Course/Water Challenge. And so I had wondered if it might be the RC.

But, that is definitely Abi-Maria, so I have no reason to think that the Challenge isn't the IC. And no reason, then, to think that Spencer and Kelley are working together.

And I do tend to think that the final stage of the Challenge involves keys rather than flags. The platforms/stands in the background have to be there for a reason.

As for Tasha:

I think that, with rescue swimmers already stationed in the water, the Challenge will continue. It would be difficult to hold everyone in place and unfair to require everyone to begin the Challenge over again.

Posted by Sheldor on 12-04-15 at 11:39 PM
Georganna I think the problem is with my parental controls at home and the internet filters at work. They are probably blocking Survivor Sucks (yuku.com). Your other image is from photobucket and that displays fine.

Posted by Georganna on 12-05-15 at 03:45 AM

Ah! Then nature will eventually solve the problem:

The children will grow up and you will retire ...

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-04-15 at 05:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-15 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

Thanks Georganna! The top shot you brought over appears to be a different land-based challenge. You can see that Kelley's top and hair are different vs. all the rest of the caps, which are from the water obstacle course challenge.

Based on the wording of the CBS teaser, it appears that the water challenge is IC , so the land-based/top photo must be RC.

In the video, you can see that Spencer's and Kelley's hair are wet, so I'm thinking they're done and just waiting on the beach when Tasha calls for help. If they run it like the past, I don't think there's puzzle at the end. (See link above from Survivor Wiki on how "Troubled Waters" works.)

Looks like Kimmi is carrying one of the flags, which seems to confirm that this is the Trouble Waters challenge.

ETA: Just reread the Survivor Wiki for the Trouble Water challenge, and all they have to do is place their 3 flags in a holders on the beach to win. No puzzle in the past. So it's mainly all about running the obstacle course quickly and keeping your balance as you jump from station to station to get back to the beach.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-04-15 at 07:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-15 AT 08:24 PM (EST)

Thanks for posting that promo and the thoughts, G. Clearly, the format of the challenge is Troubled Waters, Ozzy won, and Chris won. I know at the end of the game, the challenges tend to get far harder, and more physical. This seems like the Troubled Waters Challenge has added another section. Not only must they run the gambit 3 times to retrieve numerous keys/flags(?), they then have to use most likely keys to unlock bags with puzzle pieces of some kind. You can see the stations behind them as they run the water course.

These are all the START of the challenge, on Jiffy's GO....

They are all there and Kimmi and Abi take up the rear...

We see Jiffy, at the end of his floating platform. What we DON'T know is how many times they have to go out and retrieve a key/flag? It could be one time or multiple times. But, we do know that despite what position they end in after retrieving the keys/flags, they still must complete a puzzle of some kind at their final station. I think Kelley and Spencer are working on their separate puzzles in corrals adjacent to each other, they are NOT working together, when we hear Jiffy call out that Tasha's in trouble and they turn around. I think Kimmi is just coming to the beach with her final bag when Tasha gets in trouble, and we see her turn around also.

So, Spencer and Kelley, and most likely Jeremy are all working on their puzzle at the point in time when Tasha gets into trouble.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-05-15 at 00:31 AM
If there is a puzzle at the end, that would seem to favor Spencer or Kelley over Jeremy or Keith.

Re how many times they have to run up and back: In the past it's been 3 times.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-05-15 at 09:35 AM
Yes, that is what I would assume, Squid, also. Run the course 3 times to find keys/bags, then complete the puzzle. I think Jeremy will have a lead, but I don't know how difficult of a puzzle it will be, but I think Spencer would have the edge on the puzzle, but if it involves survivor words, Kelley may pull it out?

"Final 7 speculation..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-05-15 at 01:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-15 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

Nevermind....moved this to a different thread!

"S31E13 Preview Vidcaps"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-08-15 at 03:53 AM
Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chance
Episode 13 Web Promo Video Captures

Date: 12.5.15

Survivor - Villains Have More Fun (Preview)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zishF6cV1go

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Announcer: Survivor, Wednesday...

Spencer <camera confessional>: It's the final 7, it's a breaking point right now.

Announcer: There's just 2 episodes to go.

Probst: Go!

Spencer: I just pray I can keep it together.

Probst: This challenge will kick your butt.

Tasha: Help!

Probst: Tasha, struggling. Are you okay?

Tasha: I need help!

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030

"RE: S31E13 Preview Vidcaps"
Posted by Shakes on 12-09-15 at 02:31 PM
>
> _0006
> _0007

Don't know if its been mentioned yet, but it seems pretty clear from these pictures that this is the episode where Jeremy gets raptured.

"Yeah...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-09-15 at 03:04 PM
Yes, Shakes, no one has mentioned it yet, but I think you are right. It's been foreshadowed from Stephen to Jeremy, that "he'd" be winning all the challenges if Joe was gone. So, I am inclined to agree, especially after seeing the new press images. I think Jeremy is going to pull out the IC win.

Time for Jeremy to step up his game and give the jury a reason to vote for him.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jeremy play his idol to save Spencer either now or later. (We were also hit over the head with that scenario as well.)

"RE: Yeah...."
Posted by CTgirl on 12-09-15 at 03:28 PM
I keep on thinking about that episode when Jeremy was talking about how he wants to be Stephen's JT but we were shown him bonding with Spencer instead. Now Spencer has replaced Stephen at Jeremy's side and Jeremy is his sounding board. Jeremy will step up his game, win some immunities and quite possibly play his idol for Spencer. And then he will go on to beat Spencer (probably not unanimous though) in the final tribal. How ironic! Bledsoe gets Fishbacked!!

"Classic, CTGIRL!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-09-15 at 03:45 PM
I LVOE it!

Bledsoe gets Fishbacked!!

"RE: S31E13 Preview Vidcaps"
Posted by Georganna on 12-09-15 at 08:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

_0006
_0007

Don't know if its been mentioned
yet, but it seems pretty
clear from these pictures that
this is the episode where
Jeremy gets raptured.

In an instant ...

"S31E13 Press Image Thumbnails"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-08-15 at 08:52 PM
FINALLY CBS has published the Press Images at:
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/photos

While we wait for a web site to publish the Full Size Press Images here are the Thumbnail Images in order by their file name...

S31_Ep13_SG_001.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_002.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_003.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_004.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_006.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_013.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_021.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_022.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_023.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_027.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_029.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_032.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_043.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_044.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_045.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_046.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_047.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_049.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_060.jpg
S31_Ep13_SG_061.jpg

"RE: S31E13 Press Image Thumbnails"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-08-15 at 09:20 PM
Found some others, not listed...

Posted by Sheldor on 12-08-15 at 11:10 PM
Thanks tribephyl!

Those thumbnail images are not linked on the CBS Press Express Photos page but they do reside in the folder. More good work by the CBS Interns!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-08-15 at 11:21 PM

Is that 3 place settings that we see?

So, Keith, Kelley, and Kimmi go on reward?

That would leave Spencer, Jeremy, Tasha, and Abi back at camp?

I know it doesn't mean anything without timestamps, but we do see Tasha, Kimmi, Jeremy, and Abi at camp during the day.....Could Kelley, Keith, and Spencer go on reward?

"S31E13 Press Image Full Size"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-08-15 at 11:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 00:35 AM (EST)

Episode 13 Full Size Press Images from InsideSurvivor

Note: These are Screen Grabs so they lack original Date/Time Info.

Images are arranged in Screen Grab Time

2:34 PM S31_Ep13_SG_021.jpg
2:38 PM S31_Ep13_SG_022.jpg

(13 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 22 to 44)

2:51 PM S31_Ep13_SG_044.jpg

(0 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 44 to 60)

2:51 PM S31_Ep13_SG_060.jpg

(0 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 60 to 45)

2:51 PM S31_Ep13_SG_045.jpg
2:52 PM S31_Ep13_SG_046.jpg

Edited To Add:

Survivor Fever has Image S31_Ep13_SG_047.jpg listed incorrectly as S31_Ep13_SG_007.jpg but InsideSurvivor is *MISSING* S31_Ep13_SG_047.jpg so using Survivor Fever's S31_Ep13_SG_007.jpg

2:52 PM S31_Ep13_SG_047.jpg

2:53 PM S31_Ep13_SG_049.jpg
2:54 PM S31_Ep13_SG_050.jpg
2:54 PM S31_Ep13_SG_051.jpg
2:55 PM S31_Ep13_SG_052.jpg
2:57 PM S31_Ep13_SG_056.jpg
2:58 PM S31_Ep13_SG_057.jpg

(3 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 57 to 23)

3:01 PM S31_Ep13_SG_023.jpg

(3 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 23 to 37)

3:04 PM S31_Ep13_SG_037.jpg

(3 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 37 to 43)

3:07 PM S31_Ep13_SG_043.jpg

(1 Hour and 18 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 43 to 27)

4:25 PM S31_Ep13_SG_027.jpg
4:26 PM S31_Ep13_SG_029.jpg

(1 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 29 to 1)

4:27 PM S31_Ep13_SG_001.jpg
4:27 PM S31_Ep13_SG_002.jpg
4:27 PM S31_Ep13_SG_003.jpg

?:?? PM S31_Ep13_SG_004.jpg Full Size Image *MISSING* From InsideSurvivor.Com and SurvivorFever

4:29 PM S31_Ep13_SG_006.jpg
4:29 PM S31_Ep13_SG_007.jpg
4:30 PM S31_Ep13_SG_008.jpg
4:30 PM S31_Ep13_SG_009.jpg
4:31 PM S31_Ep13_SG_011.jpg
4:32 PM S31_Ep13_SG_013.jpg

(7 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 13 to 32)

4:39 PM S31_Ep13_SG_032.jpg
4:39 PM S31_Ep13_SG_033.jpg
4:39 PM S31_Ep13_SG_034.jpg
4:40 PM S31_Ep13_SG_036.jpg

(0 Minute Gap; Photo Number Gap from 36 to 61)

4:40 PM S31_Ep13_SG_061.jpg

"RE: S31E13 Press Image Full Size"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-09-15 at 00:06 AM
Finally press photos! Thank you, Sheldor!

So is the shot of Abi smiling after RC? Does that mean she wins or goes on reward?

Re RC: FloPo, I agree -- looks like 3 place settings/people for reward. It appears that Kimmi and Jeremy are left behind in camp.

Interesting that Tasha and Kelley are focused on in both the RC and IC.

Re post-IC photos: Thought that Tasha would be the swing vote this week, but it appears that Spencer is also playing both sides of the fence. First with Abi and Kelley, then in secret with Tasha and Jeremy.

Wow, Jeremy sure looks skinny!

"RE: S31E13 Press Image Full Size"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-09-15 at 00:27 AM
Unfortunately without Date/Time Stamps from the original video there is no way to tell what order the photos actually belong.

The Press Images are Video Screen Grabs and the Date/Time is Today 12/8/2015 at the Time the Video Screen was captured. For the most part it appears the photos sorted by Screen Grab Time are in sequential order but with the Photo Numbers jumping around and Gaps in the screen grab time they could really be in any order. Someone could have rewound the video and grab some screen captures at a later time.

"Press Image observations...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-09-15 at 10:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

The RC:

They must run to the corral and untangle the rope first. We see that Spencer is way out in front, he's already untangled while the others remain back at their corrals...

Once they get the rope untangled, they bring the rope with them, and pick up the slats and place them across the beams to scale across. Here is Kelley arriving, note Abi, in purple, is still working on untangling....

Then here is Tasha placing the slats and climbing over the beams....

Note, that when Tasha is scaling the beams, that Jeremy, who was in yellow, is already beyond the corral.

Conclusion: Three people go to the reward. Jeremy, Kimmi, Abi are losers and stay behind.

I bet Keith, Kelley, Spencer go on reward. I am leaning toward Spencer winning this challenge as well, so he could possibly choose Kelley and Tasha to go on reward? Tasha is in the mix.

*I just want to say that I think this challenge severely favors the guys. Most girls I know are not nearly as adept at throwing balls as guys are. (with accuracy, that is!) Just saying!

The IC:

We see the puzzle stations have a large box beside the stations, a box that must be unlocked with a key...

Here is the beginning of the challenge, note Jiffy's platforms off to the side, there are 7 wider parts of that platform.

This is not a press image:

Here is the back half of that challenge, noting again where Jiffy's platform ends...

Note the floating buoys off the last floating platform. The keys are clipped to the buoys and they must unclip and retrieve them.

Here are the DAWS at the start:

Towards the beginning of the challenge:

Jeremy taking the lead, then Spencer, then Kelley, Keith, Tasha, Kimmi (who is under water behind Kelley), with Abi in the rear.

*I am thinking since they have to retrieve a key, that they most likely only have to run this course ONE time. Once they have the key, there is no need to go back. Perhaps, there could be multiple locks on the boxes? Idk? But, for all intents and purposes, I am going to ASSume that they only run it one time....*this could be a wrong ASSumption*....

So, if they only run it once, then this picture comes next.

We see Jeremy out in front, swimming toward the buoy to get his key...then we see Spencer climbing back up on the platform, just prior to the boats, while Kelley and Keith are just off their platforms and running on the section where they run in water, just approaching the same platforms that Spencer is climbing back up on. Did Spencer miss the first boat, fall in and have to climb back up? I think so, because I don't think there is anyway that he could have ALREADY retrieved his key and be returning at this point with all of them right there.

Then, next we have these 2 shots, that show us that Spencer has recovered and is back out in front, now getting to the final platform before swimming to get the key.

At this point, as they approach the boats towards the end of the course, Jeremy is not seen, he's out in front, then Spencer, then Keith/Kelley, Tasha, and Kimmi and Abi are not seen. (They are in the rear)

Then, Jeremy out in front, then Spencer, Kelley is passing Keith here, then Tasha.
*Jeremy is ALREADY swimming to his buoy when Spencer falls in prior to the first boat at the end of the course, so I think he has a pretty substantial lead. If this is a straight forward puzzle to solve, Jeremy could win it.

Here are Kelley and Keith, who have been neck in neck the entire time, at their buoys unclipping their keys...

And, Tasha:

Here she is diving from the last yellow octagonal platform to get her key/buoy...

She looks like she is getting there by swimming on her back to the buoy....

At the buoy:

Then getting into trouble...

Spencer will get to his puzzle station well after Jeremy, because here we seem him returning with his key and he falls in AGAIN...

So, for me, Jeremy wins the race to get back to open the box to begin the puzzle, while Spencer struggles to get back, but most likely does begin his puzzle in second place. Will it be enough time for him to solve the puzzle in first?

***ETA: The other scenario is there are multiple locks on the puzzle boxes and they must run the course multiple times. We see that Kimmi, Spencer, and Kelley, most likely Jeremy and Keith as well, are on the beach when Tasha screams that she needs help. Does she struggle SO much that Kimmi is already back with her key when she screams, OR are there multiple times to run that course?

If there are multiple times to run the course, I predict that Spencer could catch Jeremy? Idk?

"RE: Press Image observations...."
Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-09-15 at 01:33 PM
Wow, seeing how long this course is, I think it would be brutal if they do indeed have to run it multiple times! Especially at this point in the season. (Although doing several legs would help explain why Tasha gets in trouble.)

Glad that they're getting away from all the balance challenge, but I agree with you, FloPo, that this seems to favor the men. Although Eliza of all people won this challenge the first time around, ha!

"RE: RC"
Posted by 5cats on 12-09-15 at 05:29 PM
Don't know if anyone has noticed but the color of the chairs at the reward lunch are Teal(Kelley), Orange(Spencer) and Purple(Abi). If this signifies who goes then I would think that Kelley wins as I can't see Spencer taking Abi or Abi winning.

Posted by Sheldor on 12-09-15 at 08:04 PM
5cats wrote: "Don't know if anyone has noticed but the color of the chairs at the reward lunch are Teal(Kelley), Orange(Spencer) and Purple(Abi)."

Actually I think those are the Tribe Colors:
Teal(Takeo), Orange(Orkun), Purple(Bayon)

Posted by 5cats on 12-09-15 at 08:17 PM
oops! Thought I finally detected something. My bad....

"Hi 5cats!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-09-15 at 08:36 PM
I thought it was a great observation though! Keep posting!

"RE: Hi 5cats!"
Posted by 5cats on 12-09-15 at 08:54 PM
Thanks FloPo, I'll try, never was a detail oriented person but do enjoy reading everyone's take on what is going on.