URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 846
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Janelle aka Elle Brenna"

Posted by rnrphoto on 09-21-05 at 11:59 AM
Warning you now, I hope I don't get into trouble for this but warning is up.

I don't know if it has been said or posted here but it does seem real. At first, I thought it was a fake but looks real. It seems like Jannelle won't be able to make a big deal with playboy as she already has done it.
I will not post a link here as it could lead to trouble but she has done playboy under the name Elle Brenna. I guess it is her middle name.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Janelle aka Elle Brenna"
Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-21-05 at 12:23 PM
I do not know that is her, do I?? Any birth marks or tats to prove it?? Anyway, even if it is, she hasn't posed for them as a reality TV star, yet, and they are famous for putting people in more than once.

Posted by Tahj on 09-21-05 at 03:35 PM
It sure looks like her to me.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by newsomewayne on 09-21-05 at 05:03 PM
Don't all leggy blondes with big oobies look the same?

I don't think it's her. Not even close.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by okaychatt on 09-21-05 at 07:53 PM
Eh - who cares?

I think Janie will end up earning more than $500,000 as a result of her stint on BB.

Of course, she may have to use a portion of her newfound fortune to put in reserve for future bail.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by kingfish on 09-22-05 at 10:22 AM
And I volunteer to be there to post bail and provide sympathy and succor.

Posted by lydia on 09-23-05 at 11:51 AM
Janelle has never posed for Playboy. Take a closer look at the sleazy pictures of Elle Brenna. That is NOT Janelle.

Posted by indian girl on 09-24-05 at 08:42 AM
Actually it is her. If you go onto www.thefishbowl.com and click on Janelle's interview, she admits that she did pose for playboy a couple of years ago.

Posted by Tahj on 09-26-05 at 02:08 PM
Thank God it's confirmed. Those Playboy photos look exactly like Janelle. In looking at the Playboy photos and her modeling photos at a couple of other sights, Janelle has a mole right near the bottom of her left-side rib cage which appears in both sets of photos.

Moves courtesy of Syren