URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8457
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 10 & 11 - Cambodia"

Posted by CTgirl on 11-24-15 at 11:32 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Orkun
Jeremy Collins
Stephen Fishbach
Kimmi Kappenberg
Spencer Bledsoe
Kelley Wentworth
Ciera Eastin
Joe Anglim
Keith Nale
Tasha Fox
Abi-Maria Gomes

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Ciera and Stephen"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-25-15 at 01:49 AM
The edit suggests these two are the candidates to go. The 11th episode is harder to depict because the 10th episode hasn't been shown.

"Stephen ~ Ciera"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-25-15 at 10:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-15 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

I am going with the confessional tracking....Stephen's at the pinnacle of his story arc, he finally was the "star" of the show last episode. But, with all the crying we see him doing in the promos, with the lack of a confessional in the intro, and with the editing of him as not the knowingest know it all, I say he's going to crash and burn. I think it could be this week, but it could be next? Regardless, he's toast. That advantage and all the scheming to make "power moves" aka taking out WIGLE, is making him the very thing he wants to target, a threat.

I'd say that this vidcap kinda sums up Stephen's entire strategy for S:31, Second chances...

I think it will be Joe that outlasts Stephen, but last week did create some doubt.

I think Ciera will be next, and she'll be the first witch to go. I think Kelley is a star of the show, and I think Abi is under the radar with Kelley and Ciera still in the show. Ciera has been hitting them over the head every week with LET"S MAKE A BIG MOVE. If she goes on Reward again, and I think she will, she's going to start sounding like a broken record and she's forcing too much. She will be the "big move". Her miracles will run dry, despite the weather.

"Ciera then Joe "
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-25-15 at 11:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-15 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

That picture is interesting (I know, I know... I originally pointed this out ) as it could be interpreted either way. It could be as you put it - Stephen trying to keep up with Joe, or the alternative viewpoint could be that Stephen *finally* caught Joe resulting in the latter's boot.

Ahh, which viewpoint to go with? I'll go with Joe as my second episode boot after Ciera.

"Vote change: Ciera then Stephen"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-25-15 at 06:28 PM
Okay, after reading Pepe's SOTS, I am switching the order. I am still firmly set on Stephen going, but perhaps it is after Ciera. I suspect Jeff's mention of the biggest move yet, one of the most daring moves yet. You’ll love it., is a reference to the advantage in the game that Stephen has. I would love to see Stephen use it and finally get Joe out, but for now, I am sticking with Stephen before Joe.

I do agree as michel noted that Jeremy/Spencer/Stephen may want to appease the outer layer of the Bayon Bros, and let Tasha choose the boot, and I do think she would go for one of Ciera or Kelley. Don't know how Kelley swings it this time as she has been public enemy number one but clearly she's got more substance than Ciera.

Looking forward to the double header!

"Ciera 1st boot. Stephen 2nd boot"
Posted by Rembrandt on 11-25-15 at 10:27 AM
I believe they are the last 2 without an opening confessional as well.

"Ciera | Stephen"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-25-15 at 01:13 PM
No idea this time.

"Ciera ~ Joe"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-25-15 at 01:24 PM
I think the Bayon alliance is going to want to appease the outlying members who weren't aware of the Kelly vote. One of the three minority witches should be going home to appease them. Ciera has been the most outspoken so I think she's the target.

Episode 11 is tough. Stephen could be going and it's hard to tell who's going to win the Stephen vs. Joe battle. He's been proud of his game on twitter, he's still good friends with Jeremy and he has the advantage so I'm hoping that he outlast Joey Amazing.

"First Kimmi then Joe"
Posted by michel2 on 11-25-15 at 06:47 PM
Kimmi will finally explode now that things didn't go her way and since Joe wins immunity, they'll get rid of her. Then Joe loses immunity and he's gone.

Of course, Captain Ahab finished tied to Joe's back and that would fit perfectly well with the challenge image so I don't know.

"Vote change: First Ciera then Joe"
Posted by michel2 on 11-25-15 at 07:49 PM
Seeing Joe and tasha conspiring with Spencer and Jeremy points to a witch going home so I'll go with Pepe after all.

"Ciera / Stephen"
Posted by 5cats on 11-25-15 at 07:19 PM
My probably silly theory is that Stephen uses his advantage to oust Joe but all is foiled when Jeremy gives one of his idols to Joe and bye bye Fish.
Hoping Ciera goes first cause frankly I'm really sick of her!

"Ciera / Stephen"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 11-25-15 at 08:32 PM
Tired of hearing Ciera whine about nobody playing, & can't stand hearing Stephen cry. Can't decide if Stephen gets voted out with Advantage in his pocket, but I'm leaning towards "5cats" theory on it getting neutralized by an idol.