URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8454
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10/11 *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-15 at 03:26 PM
Prepare yourselves for 2 hours of Survivor.
Back to back episodes coming up...
Episode 10 Title: "Like Selling Your Soul to the Devil"
Airs Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Episode 11 Title: "My Wheels Are Spinning"
Airs Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"EW Tease"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-19-15 at 01:16 PM
Jeff talks to Dalton about the latest twist in the game.

Tease us up for next week, sir!

Next week you get a DOUBLE DOSE! Two episodes of Survivor! Two amazing episodes. Episode 10 continues our theme of rain and forces a major decision. Episode 11 features one of the most daring moves yet. You’ll love it.

Episode 11 title is "My Wheels are Spinning" and someone makes the most daring move. Sounds to me like Stephen makes his move. With 2 votes and a canceler, how can he not vote out Joe with his advantage once Joe loses immunity?!

"See-BS"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-20-15 at 02:05 PM
“Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil” and “My Wheels Are Spinning”
Castaways’ spirits are drowning in a relentless rain storm, but a fun challenge reward offers a few players a glimpse into the Cambodian culture. Also, the “voting block” strategy used this season continues to keep Castaways on their toes

"RE: See-BS"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-21-15 at 09:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-15 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

So next week, Joe's team, the team that most likely wins the RC, gets the culture reward. That would include Joe, Spencer, Tasha, Abi, and Ciera. It's good that Ciera gets to go on the rewards because she does like to use them to talk strategy. Count on all of them to have confessionals.

So, if we will have another voting block, what are the different choices we have. Basically we have 2 alliances. The Bayon Bros alliance + Spencer, AND the Witches.

Bayon Alliance: Jeremy, Stephen, Tasha, Kimmi, Joe, Keith + Spencer
*Sub-alliances in Bayon Alliance aka voting blocks:
1. Jeremy, Stephen, Spencer
2. Jeremy, Stephen, Tasha, Spencer, Kimmi
3. Tasha, Kimmi, Joe, Keith
4. Joe, Keith

Witches alliance: Kelley, Ciera, Abi

So, basically all of the sub factions of the Bayon Alliance can team up with the witches for a vote, OR, the Bayon Bros Alliance can stick together vs. the Witches.

I have to say that Like selling your soul to the Devil sounds like someone working with the witches? Could be in regard to how Jeremy or Spencer felt after the last vote, OR, it could be someone contemplating or agreeing to work with the witches for the next week?

My Wheels are spinning. This title sounds like it's spoken by someone on the periphery, not someone in the mix....?

Posted by tribephyl on 11-21-15 at 01:59 PM
My Wheels are spinning. This title sounds like it's spoken by someone on the periphery, not someone in the mix....?

Or someone who wants to make a move but can't.

Posted by Rembrandt on 11-21-15 at 03:29 PM
I have to say that Like selling your soul to the Devil sounds like someone working with the witches? Could be in regard to how Jeremy or Spencer felt after the last vote, OR, it could be someone contemplating or agreeing to work with the witches for the next week?

It could be about the Witches or Stephen.

Sounds like Stephen with his advantage and maybe his plan didn't work last episode.