URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8446
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 8 - Cambodia"

Posted by CTgirl on 11-09-15 at 10:04 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Orkun
Jeremy Collins
Stephen Fishbach
Kimmi Kappenberg
Kelly Wiglesworth
Spencer Bledsoe
Kelley Wentworth
Ciera Eastin
Joe Anglim
Keith Nale
Andrew Savage
Tasha Fox
Abi-Maria Gomes

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.
2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.
3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not it's not it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.
4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.
5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Fishbach"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-10-15 at 09:21 AM
I loved Stephen in Tochantins. I am sad to hear that he is still not over it, and beating himself up over not getting JT out sooner. The editing makes it seem like he's haunted by it. Therefore, he is so fixated on getting out Joe. Someone that they will all want to get out in due time. Stephen was too insecure and did a poor job relating to the individuals in this game this time, and it seems to be making him a target. If I had been him, I would have used the exact approach as he did last time, because it was a winning approach. It got him to F2, then I would have really tried to hone my social skills.

On the other hand, when you think about it though, I thought Kass and Stephen would be the first two OUT of this game, judging on how they played their first go rounds. And, it seems that they made it so far by getting on the stronger tribe, and then at merge, their history comes back to bite them.

Alternate boot: Ciera. She's the expected boot, and perhaps all of this Stephen vs. Joe is just hype and misdirection...

"Fishboy"
Posted by kingfish on 11-10-15 at 10:47 AM
I bite on misdirection every time.

Besides, he's giving fish everywhere a bad name.

"Stephen"
Posted by michel2 on 11-10-15 at 08:20 PM
I think a lot of people will decide it's time to get him out. It would explain his edit. Could he get everyone to vote against him?

"Stephen"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-10-15 at 08:37 PM
I explained my pick in my SOTS.

I was thrilled he came back to play again and will miss seeing what terrible ways the editors can showcase his athletic ability. But anyone who can sit on a horse while holding a falcon in Mongolia is a star in my book!

"Stephen"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-10-15 at 10:11 PM
Boot build-up not forshadowed from previous episode. That would be Savage. But he's going after the golden boy, and since he isn't winning, he will fail.

"RE: Stephen"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-11-15 at 10:01 PM
And I was so right about the boot buildup!!!!

Grr!!!

"Savage"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-11-15 at 03:24 PM
Blindside | blindside | blindside

Hmmm...could either be Savage or Fishguy. Can't see Joe being in danger since he's protected on all sides....or is he?

Misdirection? Yeah, I'll go with misdirection. Haha

ALT: Fishguy

"Poetic Fishbach"
Posted by Rembrandt on 11-11-15 at 03:43 PM
Sorry, but you lost to JT again.

"Stephen"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-11-15 at 07:44 PM
I dismissed the obvious boot (Kass) last week and picked Stephen. This week I'm going with the obvious Blindside Stephen.

CTgirl violated rule #4 she posted so I hope this small graphic is okay

This just seem so apropos to have Stephen waving goodbye to us...

"RE: Stephen"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-11-15 at 09:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-15 AT 09:23 PM (EST)

I'll allow it!

(The rules were written when Survivor was in its prime and the message boards were flooded with posters. When I took over from Dabo, I kept the old rules because of tradition. Maybe I need to redo them since we're such a small crowd these days. But after rereading them rules, the graphics do pertain to the episode!)

"Warlock Fishbach"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-11-15 at 08:04 PM
For perhaps not moving forward with your strategy fast enough...
Sorry Fishbach, thanks for becoming fodder for my story.

"Ciera"
Posted by personofinterest on 11-11-15 at 08:31 PM
Hopefully she and Savage can soon share Ponderosa together!