URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8445
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 09 *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 11-09-15 at 03:48 PM
Title: "Witches Coven"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 09 *No Sources*"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-09-15 at 04:02 PM
The title, "Witches Coven", sounds like Andrew Savage in regard to Ciera and whomever she is with. Will it be her demise, or his?

Posted by michel2 on 11-09-15 at 06:49 PM
Since a coven means "assembly of witches" isn't it redundant to say "Withes' coven"? Isn't that saying a "witches assembly of witches".
I'll take my cheeseburger with cheese please.

Could we see a repeat of Micronesia's "Black Widow Brigade"?

Posted by CTgirl on 11-12-15 at 05:03 PM
Women left: Kelley, Abi, Ciera, Kelly, Tasha, Kimmi
6 Women vs. 5 men

Witches Coven: Kelley, Abi, Ciera

Kelly lost Andrew so could be a free agent, seems close to Kimmi

Tasha isn't budging from her Bayon alliance

Kimmi seems really close to Jeremy and Stephen, could be a tattle tale again.

My early guess is Ciera since she could appear to be more of a pot stirrer than Kelley. Abi has gone purple!

"EW Tease"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-12-15 at 05:07 PM
Jeff talks to Dalton Ross about episode 8.

Looks like you guys are up to some new tricks next week by offering an advantage in the middle of a challenge. What can you tell us about what’s on tap?

Ah, yes, that was a really fun idea that fell under the dome of “let them play.” It’s a big advantage. Question is: Will anybody go for it? And if they do, will it help them? Good times ahead! This season just keeps on truckin’!

"CBS Press Release"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-12-15 at 06:42 PM
ONE CASTAWAY RISKS THEIR SAFETY IN THE GAME IN ORDER TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE, ON “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 18

“Witches Coven” – One castaway risks their safety in the game in order to gain an advantage. Also, another castaway steps up in a brutal individual immunity challenge to further their game, and three castaways deemed the “Witches Coven” stir the pot at camp.

CHEAT TWEET: Would you risk your safety in the game in order to gain an advantage?

One castaway risks their safety in the game in order to gain an advantage.

Who going after the clue would be considered to risk their safety? Someone in the main alliance - Joe, Jeremy, Tasha, maybe Spencer or Keith?

Also, another castaway steps up in a brutal individual immunity challenge to further their game

Who needs to win immunity? Joe, Kelley, Ciera - any one else? (Stephen couldn't possibly win a brutal strength challenge could he?!)

We already know who the 3 witches are: Kelley, Ciera, Abi

"RE: CBS Press Release"
Posted by Georganna on 11-12-15 at 06:55 PM

One castaway risks their safety in the game in order to gain an advantage ... Kelly

Also, another castaway steps up in a brutal individual immunity challenge to further their game ... Tasha

Posted by michel2 on 11-12-15 at 08:40 PM
Since you have to swim to the buoy, Kelly is very a good guess.

IM less convinced about Tasha though. That should be Kelley.

Posted by Georganna on 11-12-15 at 09:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-15 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

IM less convinced about Tasha though. That should be Kelley.

Ah, but there is no one more into furthering her Game than is Tasha. Or more intent on beating the boys at theirs.

ETA: I think that Kelley and Tasha are attempting to assemble quite different F3 résumés. And I don't think that winning brutal ICs is one of Kelley's higher priorities. Rather, one of her (expressed) strategies is to hide behind a guy who does - win brutal ICs - for as long as she possibly can ...

Posted by michel2 on 11-12-15 at 11:22 PM
well, the idea WAS to hide behind him but he's dead to her now!

Posted by Georganna on 11-13-15 at 00:40 AM
well, the idea WAS to hide behind him but he's dead to her now!

That's what the lady said. But not to Joe. Who, so long as he remains blissfully unaware of his change of status, is just as valuable as a shield and defender as he was when he was alive ... to her.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-13-15 at 09:09 AM

One castaway risks their safety in the game in order to gain an advantage.

It could be someone in the main alliance, but it should be one of the witches? I could see Tasha going for it, Kelly is a really good swimmer, she could get it, and Woo isn't there to beat her?

Also, another castaway steps up in a brutal individual immunity challenge to further their game

It says a brutal IC, but doesn't really say strength. Could be a brutal endurance challenge. For me, this does hint at someone other than Joe winning it? If it's not Joe, Spencer is a good second choice, Tasha, even Jeremy?

We already know who the 3 witches are: Kelley, Ciera, Abi
AGREED!