URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8442
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST "

Posted by tribephyl on 11-04-15 at 08:30 PM
Please post any and all comments regarding episode seven in this thread at least until the West Coast has seen the show in it's entirety! No siggies, please! #ChaosKass

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"First 5"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-04-15 at 09:06 PM
Morning at TaKeo...

Rain, storms and Kass
Savage can't read people.
He feels betrayed by ChaosKass.
Savage pleads for safety, until the merge.
Then appears to
Spencer and Kass truly have changed during their 2nd chance.

Merge Mail!!

Everyone surprised at the numbers.
Tasha wants to work with Cagayan castaways, but is very nervous.
Savage prays for a merge, to alter his suffering. *wah

"merge"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-04-15 at 09:24 PM
Merge and while Joe seems a bit befuddled by the sheer numbers, Kelley keeps the goal in focus.

Kass does a bit of Spencer control during the feast, prompted by Kimmi, Kass says she saved him. Most are surprised the two are working together.

Jeremy and Savage shore up support for each other and try to count their numbers. They know they need seven. Tasha, Kimmi, Stephen, Kelly and Joe somehow is a question mark.

Kass shores up numbers with Kelley.
Question mark is again Joe.

Savage goes to Joe to secure his numbers. Joe sees the opportunity but wants to weigh it with his TakeoAlliance.

Kelley shores up relations with Spencer.

Spencer gets the hint he's in the middle, while everyone tells him that Joe is in the middle.
So the two of them try to meld messages.
#JoeLanguage

More rain...

All sheltered under bamboo crammed in like stinky sardines. Fishbach recites poetry, people snap fingers... Kass considers her future game play.

Kass asks Tasha about her alliance. Tasha lies about it.
Kass thinks there is a crack.
BUT at least she can read Tasha like an open book.

Unleashing of the beast, to come next...

"I give UP!!!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-04-15 at 09:37 PM
Post pouncing after the merge feast...

Orkun day 18, see Joe doing Joe-go, and here comes Savage

Savage: it's critical that I re connect with Joe, we really need him

they talk....if we have our baton's we can make it to day 30

we have all and Kelly, if we get to day 30 then we will figure it out,

Joe: Savage is playing with his heart, I think I can trust him, but I had a thing with 5, I need to talk to them...

see Kelley and Spencer:

Kelley conf: I need to find out if Sp wants to work with me

she tells him that she trusts that group more than Tasha, Sp is not sure of Joe and Keith, she tells him that he is 100%, needs to check with Joe

Spencer says there is 2 warring groups and Joe and I are smack dab in the middle

Spencer says that he doesn't have any allies that he has had for more than one day, talking to Joe....that sucks, Sp thinks there is a baton group...jeremy tasha

puts things in Joe language, it's like football terms it's like this person and them, bhah....

we have to watch each others backs...ok?

raining, they are all in the shelter, see spencer...Kass says that she feels grounded...Stephen has a poem to share with them....it's deep, about earth flaming out...they are smiling and laughing...Andrew says you should do that everyday for us

Kass says that she feels there is a bro hood going on, hshe has the most connections....she's talking to Kass, with all the different swaps...Kass says that you could be on the list cause you win challenges...Kass tells her she's tight with Jeremy...but not with stephen

Tasha: I put my trust in Kass last time, she flipped and ruined my game, I will not allow her to cut my second chance

Kass: tried to talk with Tasha she does't trust me, she's still hung up on Cagayan, this is my second chance, don't mess with my 2nd chance, she just unleashed the beast

see them talking, indeed...

"Unleash the #ChaosKass!"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-04-15 at 09:39 PM

Whoops sorry, that was chickenzilla.

Kass, on the other hand, intends to start something with Tasha.
Kass is ready to upset the BayonApplCart.
Kass asks again about the rift. Tasha tells her she lied about it.
Kass is ready to tell all of her alliancemates she lied.
Openly, in front of everyone.
Kass says she's voting for Tasha.
Ciera throws Savage under the bus.
Savage backtracks.
and vows revenge on the 2headed snake.

IC

JP asks Ciera about merge. Ciera admits she's still nervous.

Challenge begins and...

Stephen is out within seconds.
Keith is out at 9 minutes.
Ciera is out at 9 minutes.
Kimmi is out at 9 minutes.

Moving on to next phase...

Abi is out one second after starting.
Kass is out within the minute.
Kelly follows shortly behind.
Then Kelley follows immediately after that.

Moving on to next phase...

Savage out.
Tasha out.
Jeremy out.

Spencer Vs Joe for 1st Individual Immunity.

Spencer out.

Joe wins Immunity.
Everyone else is vulnerable at the upcoming TC.

"RE: Unleash the #ChaosKass!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-04-15 at 10:18 PM
Sorry, Tribe, didn't see this thread....UGH!

"Pre-IC..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-04-15 at 09:57 PM
So, it's boiling down to Kass vs. Tasha

see birds in ocean landing...

Morning, Kass conf: I know that Tasha can be a fire cracker and I am ready to rumble. It's one of the original baton's that is going to run this show....unless someone here is ready to upset the apple cart, god forbid it's chaos Kass that does that...

Tasha talking to her in the shelter...Tasha: So, I feel like yesterday went bad...yes, you did say to me that the baton thing is no more,
how did I say that when it's all I am working with
it's the old Tahsh, you didn't learn from your last game
Kass: conf: She's not over the last game she's planted all these seeds of deception, I could tell all of her little allies, see Jeremy, Stephen... bye bye bayon...

Tasha and Kass continue talking: here's the deal, you just told me all I need to know, here's the line, it's been drawn, game on!

Kass conf: I want to win second chance and If I have to use Chaos Kass, I will...

see them return to the shelter, Tasha sits next to Abi, she tells them I just had a conversation with Kass, and Kass interrupts, she said, no more baton to me....tasha is now defensive...Kimmi says that you guys are bringing in history can we just have ,a clean slate? Kass tells them all, I am going for Tasha, because she doesn't trust me.

Ciera conf: tasha walks in with Kass and created kaos around camp, people are turning on each other, but I can use that to my advantage , there is def a strong group at old baton, plant some doubt and break them up....so ciera tells them all...
we saw how close Savage was getting to Woo, savage and woo made comments to me that you were a big threat, to jermeh...there were big people at the merge that needed to go and you and Joe were 2 of them....SAVAGE is so pissed, you just woke up a raging bull, see Savage telling them it's all lies
Conf Savage: we have a beautiful 2 headed dragon that is wreaking havoc on our beautiful tribe right now, and we need to take one of the heads and just lop it off see Kass then Ciera

IC, come on in guys!

See spencer. Tell me about the merge? Ciera says that there is chaos around camp they don't know where loyalties lie yet, need the IN around your next...see the IN

stand on narrow beam while balancing ball on platform, then move down to more narrow beam while hand moves down farther on the pole, last one standing wins...Spencer Kass Tasha have done this, Tasha won immunity

They all get set, it's windy...10 minutes in each section, Stephen is first out
if you stop thinking about what you are doing even for a moment, you will be out....see Kimmi, Joe, Keith, Keith is out next

Ciera is out
Kimmi out
NEXT Level: Move down to more narrow level, hand down farther on pole

Abi is out
Kass is out
No second chance redemption for Kass says Jiffy
Wiggle out
Wentworth out
4 men and 1 women, the 1 women won this the only other time this has played

Move to last and third section

Savage is out
down to 4, Joe and Jeremy the newbies, with Spencer and Tasha the vets
Tasha is out
Jeremy is out
down to 2, spencer and Joe
big second chance story for spencer, can he redeem right here against one of the most fierce competitors in the game....spencer is wobbling, and drops, Joe wins first Individual immunity....with a hint of star wars music...hahah

Joe...it's a beautiful one...safe, the rest, see Kass, Abi, Ciera, Savage, Kass, Joe

Someone will come up short

Joe conf: big decision tonight, spencer and I have been put in the middle, big swing votes, all I know is I am glad I have the IN, it's going to be one hell of a TC

"RE: Pre-IC..."
Posted by michel2 on 11-04-15 at 10:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-15 AT 10:25 PM (EST)

It's hard to understand veteran players being so dumb. Kass should never have told Tasha that she didn't believe her. She and Ciera should never have talked openly to everyone because that rallied everyone against them. Ciera's attempt to throw Savage inder the bus could have worked only if she had talked to Jeremy and Joe privately.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-05-15 at 08:21 AM
It's hard to understand veteran players being so dumb

I agree. Seriously, if Abi keeps her mouth shut she could win this game. This game is more like high school survivor. He said, she said, and I don't like her, football diagrams, blah! Bring back Chris Daughtery and Kim Spradlin, they will show them how to play...

Posted by michel2 on 11-05-15 at 04:27 PM
Well said.

"Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-04-15 at 09:57 PM
Back at camp Orkin.

Savage wants Ciera out.
Stephen is leaning towards Kass.
He also thinks the majority wants Kass out. Savage is visibly upset that Ciera isn't the target.

The majority alliance tries to split votes, just in case she has immunity.
Keith joins the majority.

Kass knows they are splitting, Kass recruits 5 for a reverse vote against Tasha.

Spencer is in a quandry as to how to move forward, with Kass or with Tasha.

@TC

Things go down, votes get made then read.
Kass is booted.

"RE: Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout"
Posted by michel2 on 11-04-15 at 10:16 PM
There were 6 votes on Kass, 4 on Ciera, 2 on Tasha and one on Savage.

Why did Abi vote against Tasha? Why didn't Tasha even talk to Abi? There must have been a big fight between the two before the last swap that wasn't shown.

Kelley Wentworth was on the wrong side at first but she voted for Chaos Kass. That's not good for her story that we weren't told why she changed. Cierra threw a vote at Savage.

"RE: Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-05-15 at 00:40 AM
At the cast reveal, Kass and Abi were insanely happy that they both made it. They were jumping up and down with each other - I thought they made it way too obvious that they already had an alliance!

Kelley looked like she was sucking lemons when Kass was talking about the Bayon bro-down. She saw the writing on the wall and jumped ship!

"Kelley...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-05-15 at 08:30 AM
Kelley is a lone ranger. She seemingly always goes with the sinking ship. She was probably the mole all along. We are seeing her real alliance, which we know includes Joe.

I love Keith. Heck yeah, I'll vote for Kass. Spit.

Seems like the numbers are falling like so:

Jeremy, Tasha, Spencer, Stephen, Kimmi, Joe, Kelley, Savage, Kelly, Keith vs. Ciera, Abi. But, the promo tells us that they are now worrying about big moves, which could be the boot story, or misdirection from Ciera.

"Post IC, preTC Drama..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-04-15 at 10:13 PM
they return....congrats Joe...

Andrew: first IC I just wanted to win, got these young studs, just wanted to show that I could hang with them, but Kass and Ciera didn't win, the ring leader is Kass, they are coming up with lives, but for me I would rather have Ciera go, for me, I am done

See Savage tell Kelly, Stephen, wiggle, telling I want Ciera, Kelly says that Kass is stirring up the most...

Savag e conf: wants Ciera to go
Joe: conf: at this point, we need to go with the majority because Kass is a little ruthless a little hap hazard and it scares me

see Jeremy and spencer talking about who to take out? Kass says Jeremy...Keith comes up...they talk...Keith says OK

Spencer: feels conflicted but sees the numbers going the way they are going and not stopping to wait for me, Kass was the only person on the last vote that was willing to play with me and even though I want to save her I am not sure that I can

Jeremy: Everyone is voting Kass but she could have an idol, so it's always good to split votes

see them talk about how to split the vote, 5 Kass, 4 Ciera...Keith is there
Keiths says, if they want Kass gone I am for it in conf

See Ciera: with Abi and Kelley...they are whatever

Kass: I should have anticipated this, I think Keith is going with them, they have the majority, if I can get 5 people to vote Tasha then she is going because they are splitting the vote

Ciera says begin second hand players they could be splitting the vote, if we can get spencer, see Kass, Abi, Ciera, Kelley....then see Kass talking with Spencer...trying to get him to vote Tasha...this is a chance to make a move, he says I know, you had my back, let's do it....

Spencer: my decision tonight will determine who goes home, I always thought of Tasha as a friend, but Kass and Ciera saved me....I will influence this game

TC:

Joe and Keith are the only two that didn't have fire yet

Biggest TC they have ever had

Ciera the response you game me led me to believe it was pretty chaotic...beyond words how crazy it's been
Kass: I am actually not playing the chaos game this time...see Tasha
she says do not even play with me right now, says Tasha...if there is chaos, it's her MO....not mine
She told me the baton tribe was over
don't spin it so it's advantageous to you
she's talking to Ciera and Kass
Ciera says her name was brought up, it's the reality of the game
Joe: it's still seems that it could be anybody, it's the first vote after the merge...
Ciera says it should not be easy, I don't like to play with people that are scared to play, only one will win, if it means getting rid of me, then go full speed, play to win!
Spencer: tonights vote is tonights vote and tomorrow is difft
Stephen: an evolution of the entire way this game is played
Spencer: I wouldn't be surprised at anything changing
Ciera; an element to trust people, you don't want to be 6 7 8 9...let's play!

Time to vote:

First voter: wentworth
Tasha votes Kas
Ciera
Jeremy votes Ciera
Kass votes Tasha
Spencer last voter

Vote tally:

Kas
Ciera
Tasha
Kas
Sierra
Tasha
Kass
Ciera
Savage
Kass
Ciera
Tied
Chaos Kass
Chaos Kass
is first member of our jury

see Abi

Tasha says Oh my God

Savage shakes his head yes
see Tasha shakes her head
Ceira, Spencer, Kelley, Jeremy

If this is any indication on how the rest of the season is going to go, it's going to be a wild ride

"RE: Post IC, preTC Drama..."
Posted by michel2 on 11-04-15 at 10:22 PM
Was this vote an evolution in the game as Stephen suggested or was it simply the result of the early merge combined with the annihilation of the Takeo challenge threats?

The three remaining big guys were aligned from day one so this vote, as evidenced by Keith and Joe having to grab new torches, was a typical tribal first boot: Get out the irritants that don't fit.

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-04-15 at 10:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-15 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Snake....Savage says to Kelly: I know his big move is coming....see Stephen standing by the ocean
Jiffy: everyone is worried about big moves
Stephen: (conf) It's time to do something here, it's time to go for someone that is a threat to win this game
Jiffy: the only question is (see Spencer, Tasha, Savage, Stephen )who will strike first? (Jeremy, Kelley, Joe)
Joe: people will only be loyal for so long

Kass wanted to work on her social game, wanted to bring chaos Kass, threw a bomb, so it's on me!

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by michel2 on 11-04-15 at 10:23 PM
With this preview, Stephen has to be considered for next boot.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-04-15 at 10:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-15 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

Savage was the one the said, his big move is coming and Savage has hated Stephen. Stephen wants to keep his big move suggestion going, target most likely Joe. Then Joe says something about loyalty only last so long....

Looks like Stephen is going to target Joe, but is Savage going to target Stephen?

PS: I'm with CTGirl, I'm hoping the target is Savage!

Posted by CTgirl on 11-05-15 at 10:09 AM
If the boot is Stephen, I will be really disappointed that CBS telegraphed the boots two weeks in a row in a spot that is usually left for misdirection. I want an audience blindside!!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-04-15 at 10:45 PM
So, the voting majority was Jeremy, Savage, Joe, Tasha, Stephen, Kimmi, Keith, Spencer, and Kelly. They were vs. Kass, Ciera, Kelley, Abi

"Next time on..."
Posted by tribephyl on 11-04-15 at 10:43 PM
Everyone is worried about big moves.
but when will people make them is the question.

Ciera voted for Savage
Kass, Abi and Spencer voted for Tasha
Keith, Joe, Tasha, Kelly and Kelley voted for Kass
Jeremy, Kimmi, Savage and Stephen voted for Ciera

"RE: Next time on..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-04-15 at 11:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-15 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

Votes:

Kass: TAsha
Keith: Kass
Kelly: Ciera
Jeremy: Ciera
Joe: Sierra (he's from Arizona)
Kelley: Chaos Kass
Tasha: Kas
Andrew: Chaos Kass
Abi: Tasha
Stephen: Kass
Kimmi: Kas
Ciera: Savage
Spencer: Ciera

Kass votes: Keith, Kelley, Tasha, Andrew, Stephen, Kimmi
Tasha votes: Kass, Abi,
Ciera votes: Kelly, Jeremy, Joe, Spencer
Savage vote: Ciera

Posted by b1whois on 11-05-15 at 09:20 PM
I wonder if Ciera learned anything in this vote, her throwaway vote at savage could have cost her the game and she must have been thinking that when she realized that she was the 2nd runner up in terms of votes.
on another note, i noticed early in the episode that when a group was at the well, the camera seemed to focus on a carved medallion affixed to the well cover. could that be an idol?
finally, where was abi? what is going on with her edit?

Posted by michel2 on 11-05-15 at 10:45 PM
We heard Kass say that Abi knows she can't win so maybe she's given up.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-06-15 at 08:08 AM
I noticed that as well. I was yelling at the TV, "Stop telegraphing to the players where the idol is!"