URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8433
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 6 - Cambodia"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-26-15 at 04:54 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

nuBayon Tribe
Jeremy Collins
Stephen Fishbach
Kimmi Kappenberg
Kelly Wiglesworth
Spencer Bledsoe

nuTakeo Tribe
Kelley Wentworth
Terry Deitz
Ciera Eastin
Joe Anglim
Kass McQuillen
Keith Nale

Angkor
Andrew Savage
Tasha Fox
Woo Hwang
Abi-Maria Gomes

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.
2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.
3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not it's not it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.
4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.
5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Woo"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-27-15 at 01:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-15 AT 01:44 AM (EST)

"Woo"
Posted by personofinterest on 10-27-15 at 01:55 PM
I thought he was gone last week. I don't think he makes it through this one. Although I would love for Abi to be gone instead.

"Abi-Maria"
Posted by coldbrewer on 10-27-15 at 02:10 PM
Here's hoping

"Woo"
Posted by Dusty2004 on 10-27-15 at 03:52 PM
He is a challenge threat with no alliance.

Dusty

"Woo"
Posted by Georganna on 10-27-15 at 04:42 PM

"Woo"
Posted by michel2 on 10-27-15 at 05:56 PM
Woo isn't on first. Woo is 6th.

I'm just going with FP's SOTS.

"+ Terry"
Posted by michel2 on 10-28-15 at 04:02 PM
That seems certain.

"Terry, Woo"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-27-15 at 06:16 PM
Terry gets evacuated for a family emergency, Woo is voted out at TC.

I don't know for sure but Woo's story is ripe. He and Abi have been at conflict for a very long time, and I think he will be the one out first. I can only hope that she is soon to follow, once Woo is out.

"Terry/Woo"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-27-15 at 06:59 PM
As laid out in FloPo's SOTS.

"Terry/Woo"
Posted by Outsider32 on 10-27-15 at 10:58 PM
For Woo, well, he no longer has Tasha to save him.

"Abi"
Posted by kingfish on 10-28-15 at 10:23 AM
Her new tribe has no one new for her to hate, so she will go after Woo again. But there are more Brazilian haters than Asian haters, so Abi Maria will be slung outta there.

"Terry, Woo"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-28-15 at 10:49 AM
Terry not voted out but he decides to leave due to family member health issue

I think Bayon 3.0 will win the Slip, Slide, Score Reward Challenge but predicting the winning tribe for the Gross Food Immunity Challenge is difficult. Typically men are better at this than women but not always (Monica Culpepper won in BvW) but since Bayon 3.0 has more men than Takeo 3.0 I'll say Bayon 3.0 wins.

So who on Bayon 3.0 had 0 confessionals in Ep3 and then had 2 confessionals in both Ep4 and Ep5... That was Woo!

"Woo"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 10-28-15 at 10:53 AM
Woo who ... Woo, that's who.

"Terry, Woo"
Posted by Rembrandt on 10-28-15 at 05:09 PM
Farewell for now, Heroic Prince.
Our yellow love chariot has arrived.
Gladly I go now to see to your delicious face.
Sadly, I stash my passion deep in this secret pink place.

"Terry, Woo"
Posted by Corvis7 on 10-28-15 at 06:03 PM
Baaaa....

"Terry/Abi"
Posted by 5cats on 10-28-15 at 06:18 PM
As Coldbrewer said, Here's Hoping! Woo will probably go which is a dumb move as they need him for challenges unless there is an early merge but we always need a villain and seeing that Kass is not living up to her previous standing as one tptb need Abi.

"RE: Terry/Abi"
Posted by personofinterest on 10-28-15 at 07:07 PM
I really hope you, Kingfisher, and Coldbrewer are right!

"Woo"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 10-28-15 at 07:03 PM
I'm going with what FlowerPower said in her brilliant SOTS!

"Woooooooooooo"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-28-15 at 07:27 PM
See ya, Woo.

Never understood why people voted to bring him back over the likes of Shane, who is considerably far more interesting of a character.