URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8428
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31|Ep 5|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 07:36 PM
Please place all discussion regarding tonights episode in this thread UNTIL it has aired on the West Coast. Thanks, and please no siggies!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 08:07 PM
With 3 tribes they each have their own story, Takeo was on top of their game, Bayon had yet to lose abut were far from united, and Angkor was a disaster....we are in hell right now, lost 2nd IC in a row...facing TC, Savage and Tasha wanted to take out the biggest strategic threat, Varner, but abi had a vendetta against Woo, at TC Woo plead his case, and it was varner who was sent home, 16 left, who's next

Angkor night 11: see rat, well guys thanks for believing in me, thanks abi, he guys her, I am here have a chance to live another day, 4 tribals in a row hopefuly we can postpone these, if we don't get our act together soon all 4 of us will be gone....they tease Woo that he was fighting, he needed too

Abi conf: if Woo writes my name down again he's seatd to me

Save and Tasha hug and meet up, you are my little sister, what we have just pulled off, I wouldn't have believed it

Tasha: what we just pulled ooff, worked our way from the bottom to the top, it's part of the game and I will continue to play it until my situation changes

Bayon, day 12, see Jeremy and the chicken...see Sencer, see the girls gong fishing in the water...Monica: Kimmy Wigle and I go clamming and craving and we bring home the protein for the boys, as women we should be strong and stick together....they get big clams, we are depleting the entire stock, Monica is arguing....we should stop hunting, no I want to eat....Monica ocnf: trying to tell her to not grab as much as possible, if we are here 39 days we need more, I am not looking day to day I am looking at the entire time...

Kimmy: I really need to practice my patience more because Monica is wearing on me, a bird in the hand is worth 32 in the bush, she's nuts, we don't need to eat food, just leave it back in the ocean because we are going to deplete the whole ocean. If my biggest problem out here is monica, I am good, remember self control, I am older and wiser, I am not used to somebody else giving me their opinion when it's not welcome...

"RE: S31|Ep 5|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-21-15 at 08:09 PM
@Angkor, Varner is gone...
Abi hates Woo. Tasha hates Abi. Savage loves Tasha.

@Bayon, the ladies sea-forage for crabs and clams.
Apparently too many clams according to Monica.
Kimmi thinks she's nuts but needs to keep her own desire to explode squelched.

Posted by michel2 on 10-21-15 at 09:05 PM
Substitute chicken for clams and this was pretty much a bizarro world repeat of episode 5 of Australia: Kimmi and Monica argued about food just like Kimmi did with Alicia but instead of Kimmi going, she got rid of her antagonist!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-21-15 at 10:47 PM
And there was no finger wag!

Posted by michel2 on 10-22-15 at 03:11 AM
Well you can't have everything...

"RC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 08:19 PM
I think I may have posted the RC somewhere else, LOL! Anyway, the RC played out just as we thought. Takeo wins, Angkor wins the tarp, and Bayon, nothing for you.

They also won a snack and drinks at camp when they return.

Posted by tribephyl on 10-21-15 at 08:20 PM
@RC (Okay, I see fp is on the game so...)

Wow...
Monica sucks.

Sunday picnic for the church is JP's analogy for Monica's performance. Fricken' hilarious.

At the skee-ball stage, Is it Keith? Is it Woo?
Jeremy sucks. Spencer steps in.
Spencer miraculously gets three in a row and now the field is even.
Keith gets in the final ball and wins a couch, blankets, pillows and cold beverages back at camp for Takeo.
Woo gets it in and wins the tarp for Angkor.
Bayon sucks...

and I'm sticking to it

"Post RC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 08:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-15 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

Monica SVCKED at the RC, Jeremy was horrible at rolling balls too, Keith rocked his balls, as always!

Post RC

fun music, a soaring eagle, Camp Takeo, day 12

Good job, let's see what we got, OJ

Winning has been the exilic, says Terry in conf, we won chairs with pads in it, nice hammock, pillows, fresh fruit, this is like a tropical camping trip, we have all the food we need and if we don't, we go right out there and catch some....see Terry go get the scuba gear and go fishing

Joe to Cierra and Kass, Kelly, and Keith....talk when Terry left.
Joe: everyone in my season wanted to vote me out, see Keith watching him talk

Joe was the biggest target the biggest threat
Cierra: we have no interest in voting you out

Joe continues in conf: the difference from last time to this time is that I am trying to pull in as many people as I can going in to a merge, I still feel I am the biggest threat but I feel like I am playing a much better game this time.

Here Cierra talk: This is final five, as long as we are in a solid five, we are good

Kelley in conf: there is a solid five, and personally I have been pushing Terry under the bus since I got here so I really like the group of five minus Dietz

Keith in conf: this is a whole difft ball game for me, this is the first time people have come to me for an all, two people, no, but 5 people can bring you all the way to the end.

At Camp Bayon, pulling out the straw basket boat, Spencer in conf: we were hungry,
the 4 original bayon are close but Jeremy is real, a straight up guy, we could be a force later in the game...

I came into S last time as a super fan and watch Ozzy, Joe and watch them fish and provide for their tribe, I saw myself as an awkward geeky kid that couldn't do those things, but here I am doing those things, not by proxy anymore, it's like one of those S dreams, cool moment, I felt proud

AT Angkor: Unfold the tarp
Woo: all those days at Chuckee Cheese paid off
Woo in conf: 2nd place to us is first place, the victory was great both morally and spiritually for us, I am here at 2nd chance and I am using her as inspiration

See them lying in the tarp: My mom suffered a massive heart attack, Dr. said she only has a couple of days needs a heart transplant, and she got it,

Woo crying, to see someone like that suffer the way she did, to me that is huge inspiration to keep fighting for what you want

Me, I love life, My mom got a second chance so I am definitely playing this game for my mom and for everyone that voted for me, without them I wouldn't be playing this game...

Then see Abi talking to Tasha and Savage when Woo walks off: My grandma went through the same thing and didn't have the same luck, and I lost my Auntie too.

Abi in conf: Woo is using that story to sway people toward him, hey I have a tendon transplant on my knee....

abi to Tasha says woo is telling you that to sway you

Tasha in conf: Woo and Abi are like night and day, it takes work to work with Abi,
Woo will take walking orders right before tribal and be good, not abi, she' s a time bomb, but she's saved me, I don't want to cut her but for my sanity I might have to.

"So|I Was|Just Thinking About|CEST"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-21-15 at 08:40 PM
@IC

Angkor 1
Takeo 1
Bayon 1
Bayon 2
Angkor
Angkor 3(shot by Fishbach)
Angkor 4
Takeo 3
Woo wins for Angkor!

Keith or Spencer...
Keith wins immunity for Takeapoo.

Angkor FINALLY wins immunity
Takeo AGAIN wins immunity
Bayon ... date with JP at tribal council
Monica thinks going to TC will only make Bayon stronger.

Spencer thinks it's between him or Wiglesworth for the bootee.

Wild dog Woo!

"RE: So|I Was|Just Thinking About|CEST"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-21-15 at 08:44 PM
Keith is VERY impressive in Challenges!

Challenge Threats Terry, Savage, Tasha, Joe, and Spencer had better watch out for Keith!

Posted by michel2 on 10-21-15 at 09:07 PM
Keith is VERY impressive in Challenges!...only if it involves balls!

Posted by CTgirl on 10-21-15 at 09:55 PM
He's good at the carnival games challenges!

Posted by tribephyl on 10-21-15 at 08:54 PM
Hehe...Monica screws up a good thing by insisting on trying to keep the ladies together.

LOVE the #blindside!!

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 08:42 PM
Come on in guys....the IC

on my go race up a tower, to top, launch sand bags to hit targets, first 2 tribes to hit all their targets win immunity. Fifth person voted out, see Spencer and then SEE WIGGLE

Takeo sitting out Ciera and Kelley
Bayon sits out Jeremy and Monica

GO

Joe is up then Spencer, and savage....there is a learning curve...Spencer is short, Savage long, and Joe is just right
Once score has to switch out,
Spencer connects, then Savage
Woo and Keith and Wiggle up
Wiggle hits it
Woo connects, now Tasha, and Stephen
He aims at the wrong target and hits one for Angkor and it counts
Fishbach only successful in giving Angkor a point, your welcome
Terry scores on first time
Abyy is short, Woo going up,
Kimmy is short
Woo can win it right here
no
Kimmy is coming down, and spencer going back up
Kass for takeo
Woo wins! Angkor wins immunity YEAH!
Kass launches and way off
Spencer hits for Bayon
Joe is going up for Takeo
see the angkors hugging
Wiggle and JoeJoe hits
Wiggle falls short
Keith is coing
Kelly short
Spencer coming back up
Keith misses
Kieth just misses
Keith hits and wins!
Bayon will be going to TC

See Spencer, then Jeremy
then Stephen and Kimmy...Angkor kisses the idol, Takeo wins again, Angkor, no one going home, for the Bayon the majority of you haven't been to TC
Monica says that it will make them stronger, there is nothing wrong with going to TC, see Stephen look at her, see Spencer, Spencer conf: it's become clear that it is Wiggle and me battling to stay, it's a tough nut to crack, I hope some of the bonds that I have, see Jeremy, stick.

"Post IC , preTC drama....Camp Bayon"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 08:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-15 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

at Bayon day 13, see baby monkey....Jeremy is really sorry
Jeremy: 4 original Bayon and Sp and Wiggle on the outs, who do I trust more to move forward, Spencer or Wiggle...

See Monica and Jeremy: I don't think they have the idol

I trust wiggle more but spencer needs us more. Stephen Monica and Jere agree on Wiggle

spencer conf: being on the guy on the bottom, I had to crash conversations, see spencer ask Jeremy and Stephen, it's wiggle, you trust me, yes...

My instinct as a nervous guy, these people are looking for loyalty if it's paramount that I am calm confident, I will be ok, have to play it cool, goes against my greain though

Kimmy and Monica

Monica: keeping wiggle around will benefit my game

see jimmy and Monica talking

Kimmy we have 4 original baton, these are our roots, now she wants a girl thing, she s going to ruin it for us, monica playing is a loose canon, she will be a flipper, my whole entire ambition is to get to the end, monica is not playing for the baton tribe, she is playing for monica.

See Kimmy talking to Jeremy and stephn, she tells them that monica wants to keep her women's number up...Jeremy says she is going to mess this up, spencer will stay with us because he has nothing. what if monica goes to kelly and spencer and says that she will vote with them?

Jeremy in conf: why would you say you want girls, maybe vote out Monica, would be cool to see her go home
Stephen talks to Jeremy, I just want to put this out here, sends a bad message, that we are betraying our bayon tribe, just afraid of a swap...

Stephen in conf: Jeremy kimmy and i need to decide which way we are going to go, this could have a long lasting impact on our game, if we take out monica then we are betraying bayon, our original tribe, may violate our trust, but Monica is a liability, she will flip and flop all over the beach and Kelly has ties to the other tribe, it's hard to know which way to go

"TC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 08:59 PM
to Fishback: TC can be beneficial to a tribe, to solidify, is that your feeling that it will be a good thing
Stephen: this is a game about trust and there is no way to prove trust then when you vote at TC
Monica: Do alliances have to stick to gather, based on trust and who you should be loyal to
Kelly: is it between you and spencer? Yes, Ihpe my actions will speak for themselves
Jeremy says that new school is more irratic what can I do right this moment to make it to thenext day
Jiffy says that is Spencer
Spencer says that for the first time he has a solid tribe and this is HIS group on
Jeremy: that is music to your ears, and also with Kelly, she works hard and that is good for the group
So nothing to differentiate Kelly and Spencer? We'll see!
KimmY Our Bayon 10, as long as they see that we are still good we will be good.
Monica: do you believe that the votes are locked in, yes
Kimmy: knows that it's a game
Stephen: I think that strategy is based on emotion, you have to build real bonds in order to build real alliances
time to vote

Monica is first voter
Monica votes Kelly Wiggle, hates putting her name down
Kelly: Spencer, sorry you are a good guy but have to go with the numbers on this one
Spencer: Kelly
Stephen: votes

Wow, it could be Kelly!

Vote tally:

Kelly
Spencer
Kelly
Monica
Monica
Monica
she is shocked and blindsided.....her mouth is agape, Kimmi is smirking
she is so pissed
Kelly pats Spencers arm
If there was any question if this tribe is playing old school or new school tonights vote puts that to rest

"RE: TC...."
Posted by Sheldor on 10-21-15 at 09:01 PM
"Wow, it could be Kelly!"

...or so the Editors would like us to think. Thankfully we have an awesome SOTS this week by FlowerPower that told us everything that was going to happen. You NAILED IT FP!

"Thanks, Sheldor!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 09:12 PM
We ALL nailed it, Sheldor! Well, maybe Kingfish didn't. *snicker* *independent thinker*

"RE: TC...."
Posted by michel2 on 10-21-15 at 09:18 PM
I think Stephen, Jeremy and Kimmi outsmarted themselves though. A 3-2-1 vote will not gain trust from Spencer and certainly not from Kelly who will realize that she was their original target. I think that was the meaning behind Kelly's pat on Spencer's arm. She meant they were both outsiders still.

The 3 Bayons should have told Spencer and maybe even Kelly. They'll plead that they didn't have time but will they be believed? In Spencer's place, I'd see it as a way to flush out an idol.

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 09:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-15 AT 09:14 PM (EST)

Jiffy: Big moves are all about timing( see Stephen and Jeremy talking....Jeremy tells him, You're bugging, Stephen responds: think about it)
Stephen: This would be the move that would set the tenor for the whole season
Jiffy: But one survivors time is about to run out
Kass: It's worse than anything you could imagine, she's upset at night
See Jiffy go to Takeo, at night, comes by boat and goes up to the shelter, it's me probst
then see the full moon

Monica: I am a little shocked, didn't expect to go out this early, blindsided, pick yourself up after you get voted out.

ETA: thanks michel

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by michel2 on 10-21-15 at 09:12 PM
The one talking about big moves was Stephen, not Spencer.

Jiffy going out at night has to be serious. You don't bother the star unless it's to take someone out of the game.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 09:16 PM
Jiffy going out at night has to be serious. You don't bother the star unless it's to take someone out of the game.

Go here if you want to know what it is.

You are right, it's very serious.

Posted by michel2 on 10-21-15 at 09:23 PM
I'm guessing that links to the "well known spoiler" thread? I'll wait a little while longer.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 09:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-15 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

I'm guessing that links to the "well known spoiler" thread? I'll wait a little while longer.

Yes, you're right! I will say that the foreshadowing in this episode was epic.

Posted by AyaK on 10-22-15 at 02:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 02:57 AM (EST)

So Fish plans a "big move" but it doesn't get to happen because of the "well-known spoiler"? Or is there a boot anyway?

On another subject, have we had any "Survivor" players since season 2 who've revealed so much game strategy that wasn't shown on the air in their post-boot interferes? Varner was sharing so much information that I thought he might actually have been Mitchell. He explained his "meltdown" in his EW exit interview. What he actually did was go on at length about everyone's secret deals, largely to tell his side (the former Ta Keo) about the 6-4 split within Bayon (which the show hasn't shown us) and to generate mistrust that his allies could take advantage of; Kimmi had whispered him to not trust Savage because Savage couldn't shut up, so Jeff naturally got the entire story from Savage and then shared it. Varner also told us that Abi had already (amazingly) turned against her former tribemates immediately after the swap (because she plays strictly on emotion), that he knew Tasha wanted rid of him from the moment Abi jumped, that Tasha carried herself as if everyone else on the show was beneath her (which doesn't say much for her longevity -- although the weight-loss spoiler may show that this doesn't matter), and that his foot injury was very serious and required him to be hospitalized immediately after his boot (and Abi had already told him that she was voting with Savage and Tasha against him because of that, so he knew there were 4 votes against him -- his pleas to stay at TC were really intended to be true to everyone who had voted him in). In other words, if Varner hadn't been voted out right after his injury, there might have been a medical evacuation.

One more thing Varner told us (although not in so many words) was that he had a pre-game alliance with Kimmi and Kelly Wiglesworth. How much did that play into Kimmi's blindside of Monica, especially when Monica was voting for Kelly (despite her talk of a female alliance)? And which side was Monica allied with in the 6-4 split in Bayon? How about Kimmi, Jeremy, and Fish?

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-22-15 at 08:15 AM
Hi AyaK! You have hit on some major discussion points. Let's have a thread to discuss pre-game alliances, because I have heard of a few also. And, I think that Kimmi wanting Kelly to stay had everything to do with her rallying votes for Monica.

"next time on Survivor..."
Posted by tribephyl on 10-21-15 at 09:21 PM
Big moves are all about timing.
(Stephen starts talking too much game to Jeremy)

And Probst makes a late night drop in on a tribe, waking up a castaway.

PUT MESSAGE HERE and tell Probst

Posted by CTgirl on 10-21-15 at 10:03 PM
Thanks again FloPo and Tribe for the recap.

I feel like they spent so much time again on Abi versus Woo that Angkor must go back to tribal next week to finish off the Abi/Woo storyline. I must say I am ready for the tribes to go back down to two - I'm getting tired of the Angkor drama!

"Hey CT Girl"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-21-15 at 10:21 PM
check your red flag messages!

"RE: Hey FloPo"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-21-15 at 10:46 PM
Answered!