URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8427
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 5 "

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-20-15 at 10:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-15 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

STATE OF THE SPOILING
SURVIVOR 31: Second Chances

Welcome everyone to yet another attempt to re-vitalize Survivor Blows STATE OF THE SPOILING, where we try to collect all the data from around the boards to spoil the episode before it airs. Please feel free to digest, support, or refute, but always remember to BE NICE AND PLAY FAIR!

After a surprise twist of 2 tribes to 3 tribes, Takeo was feeling confident, see Terry, Bayon was building relationships, see Spencer, and Angkor had to rebuild everything, see the he!!hole tribe. At the first reward challenge, Savage emerged the hero and the victor once again, and told us this was the pinnacle of his Survivor life. Hmmmm? After losing immunity, Angkor was going back to TC. Tasha and Savage were in the minority, but flipped it all upside down to first remove Peih-Gee, and then target Tasha's nemesis, Varner, making it look like it was all on Abi. Who will be the targets this week?

The title of the episode and teases were brought to us by Tribephyl in our Titles and Teases thread, here. Let's have a look:

MISDIRECTION CLUES

1. First of all Jiffy teases us in E.com....What really stands out for me is watching Spencer continue to grow as a young person....trying to bond even harder to Jeremy...

...and watching Abi continue to self-destruct. She will have a lot of people shaking their heads in disbelief.

Sounds like one will succeed, Spencer, and one will not, Abi.

2. One castaway embraces a new, more personal style of play for his second chance. Hello, Spencer?

3. One castaway risks ruining a good thing by going against her own alliance. So, the castaway that is not planning to vote with her alliance is on the losing tribe, and is female. So, that narrows the choices down to 3. But, the operative word is RISKS. So, will she ruin the good thing or not? We know that Monica wants to vote Spencer out first because she told us that. So, who do the other 3 old Bayon's want to vote out?

4. One castaway must decide to play it safe or vote against their alliance? Redundant much? We know this is a girl because the tease tells us. Could the girl be Kimmi? We see that Kimmi is telling Stephen that, "she's a snake". But, who is the snake?

VIDCAPS

Now we can look at the vidcaps and the verbiage with the promos. First the preview promo:

Jeff Probst: In a season of second chances, see Jeremy, Joe, and Tasha the most unlikely just might be the most dangerous. We see Abi, Keith, and Kimmi. So, Abi, Keith, and Kimmi may foil the second chance of Jeremy, Joe, and Tasha?

Kass: This is the Final Five. As we hear Kass say this on screen we see that Keith overhears this....

Whether Keith is included or not in this F5, the promo is meant to show us that he is NOT a part of it....we see him hear the words and perk up and turn...

Kelley Wentworth: Exactly.

Keith <camera confessional>: Two people aint gonna get you nowhere, but five could bring you all the way to the end. Keith tells us that he's paying attention because this could be a major setback for him...

Abi <camera confessional>: If he writes my name again, he's dead to me. Meanwhile, Abi is still out to get Woo.

Kimmi: She's a snake.

Kimmi <camera confessional>: There are gonna be casualties.

So, Kimmi is pi$$ed about another girl in the tribe, calling her a snake. So nods to Kimmi for the title of the episode. So, she's either calling Monica a snake, or Kelly. Which one? We can see that she is speaking to more than one person, and we do SEE Stephen in the frame. So, she's influencing her alliance, the old Bayon's.

The second promo, brought to us by Rembrandt notes this:

Announcer: On Survivor Second Chance, some castaways are changing...

Spencer <camera confessional>: I'm trying to form bonds. It's something I haven't taken the time to do before. It might just make the difference in my game.

Announcer: Some are not...

Woo <talking in shelter to Abi>: You get a phone call, your mom only has a couple of days. To go through what she did and never give up. To me, that's huge inspiration.

Abi <talking to Tasha>: Woo is trying to get sympathy from you guys.

Tasha <camera confessional>: Abi, it takes everything to just be around her. She's a time bomb.

Abi <camera confessional>: If Woo writes my name down again, he's dead to me.

This is redundant as well. Spencer = good, Abi = bad. The PRESS IMAGES lay out the challenges for this episode nicely.

Reward Challenge

The reward challenge is divided into two portions. In the first portion, one daw has to get in a barrel and be rolled by the other 3, to three stations. At the station, the daw in the barrel has to get out, and stand up on it, to unwind coil that will lower the bag with skeet balls in it, retrieve the bag, then get back in the barrel to go to the next two stations to repeat the task, and so on.

Once the bags are collected they all get out at the mat, and one daw takes the bag and rolls the skeet balls into holes. First one to fill all the holes with balls, wins. Reward: Comfort items. Winner gets chairs, blankets, mats, etc, 2nd place gets a tarp, noting for losers.

Here are the press images:

We see the rewards, comfort items, chairs, pillows, blankets, mats, and a tarp...Worth playing for?

Before they start here are the details...

Sit outs: nuTakeo ~ Terry and Kass, nuBayon ~ Stephen and Kelly
Who's in the barrel: Angkor ~ Woo, nuTakeo ~ Kelley, nuBayon ~ Monica

On Jiffy's go:

At the first station, Monica most unstable...

At 11:23 AM, Angkor is at the end about to start the skeet ball portion, they are in the lead, most likely followed closely by nuTakeo, with nuBayon in the rear.

All at the end game part, note, even though one of Keith's balls has gone rogue off the structure, we still believe that he pulls off the win. After all, Keith has a very good history with balls.

Terry is seen at TaKeo with a new mat, which appears to have been recently unrolled, right next to him. All the shots at nuTakeo are closely cropped, so we don't see the camp site at all. Why, because we think they got the chairs, pillows, etc.

Who wins the 2nd place tarp? Angkor

Immunity Challenge

The immunity challenge is a running up two levels/flights to a large sling shot, then taking out various targets. Once one person has gone and gotten a target, the next member of the tribe has a turn, so it appears that all members of the relay have to take out targets.

sit outs: nuBayon ~ Jeremy, Monica; nuTakeo: Ciera, Kelley

Andrew shoots first for Takeo...

Spencer must have gone first for nuBayon, cause we see Kelly going next, but note that 2 nuTakeo's are already up to the higher structure...Joe and Keith. We see Tasha is still on the Angkor mat, but we cannot see any of the others. (We know Andrew is already up there.)

Andrew Savage shot at 11:05, and Abi then Woo both shot at 11:07...

Keith shot at 11:09...

Then the press images take us to camp nuBayon and we get this:

RESULTS

REWARD CHALLENGE: First ~ nuTakeo, Second ~ Angkor, LOSERS ~ nuBayon

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: First ~ nuTakeo, Second ~ Angkor, LOSERS ~ nuBayon

BOOT: Now for the boot story. Last week we saw that Monica wants to boot Spencer first. She will share this with her alliance of the old Bayons ~ Jeremy, Stephen, and Kimmie. But, they do not want to cut their little bonding boy loose. Jeremy is getting attached to him and so is Stephen. But, Kimmie is close to Kelly, and she doesn't want her to go...

So, Kimmi points the target at the weakest link, Monica, the snake, one of their originals...

The teases tell us that one of the girls risks going against her alliance. Here is what we know. Spencer is throwing Kelly under the bus. Monica wants Spencer out first. The old Bayon's probably ARE considering Spencer or Kelly. But, Kimmi points the target at Monica. I am pretty sure that Spencer and Kelly would be on board with Kimmi, and love to get Monica out. I would think that Jeremy and Stephen will want to get Kelly out...don't know exactly how this will pan out, but it COULD be a tie. If Kimmi goes against her alliance and votes with Spencer and Kelly to get Monica out, vs. the old Bayons voting Kelly out, we have a tie. That would mean that the next vote, Monica and Kelly wouldn't vote, and we have Spencer, Jeremy, Kimmi, Stephen voting....I don't think it will come down to a tie, but I do think that the boot will be:

One other thing, I do think that this picture will come from episode 5, and I do think it is pre-TC drama...

Now, don't forget to vote in CTGirl's Vote Thread, here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S31 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 5 "
Posted by CTgirl on 10-20-15 at 11:59 AM
Bravo FloPo! Agree 100% i think you nailed it!

After all, Keith has a very good history with balls. *snicker*

Posted by michel2 on 10-20-15 at 04:23 PM
This isn't as easy as shooting DAWS in a barrel but I think you nailed it, my dear.

Posted by suzzee on 10-20-15 at 04:33 PM
So nicely done FP. Thank you for all the hard work! On to the show.

Posted by Sheldor on 10-20-15 at 06:36 PM

AWESOME job FlowerPower! THANKS!

Posted by Rembrandt on 10-20-15 at 06:48 PM
Great Job Flowerpower

I just think it will be a unanimous vote instead of a tie.

Posted by kingfish on 10-21-15 at 09:30 AM
Great Job Flo - awesome in fact.

Monica sure does brown up in the sun.

Posted by tribephyl on 10-21-15 at 02:22 PM
Wow!
Your presentation is always stellar.
I think this time, you've hit it outta the park with the trajectory of the storyline and flow and eventual outcome.
Bayon loses RC, Bayon loses IC, Monica is booted.

and because I just can't resist... alt: Kelly