URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8426
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 06 *No Sources* "

Posted by Sheldor on 10-19-15 at 09:34 PM
Title: "Bunking With The Devil"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"EW Tease"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-22-15 at 10:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

Here is Dalton's weekly interview with Jeff. It's a good one - he talks about the dynamics of saying the wrong thing by accident and uses Woo, Monica and Savage as examples.

Hit us up with a preview for next week, sir!

Oh, man, there is so much. I don’t want to give much away. Major emotion. Major reversal. And a lot of gross stuff to eat. How’s that? Great questions!

Major emotion - a survivor gets evacuated
Major reversal - tribe swap? Someone gets screwed!
And a gross food challenge!!

"RE: EW Tease"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-22-15 at 12:52 PM
Yayyyyy gross food!

Major reversal: Those that were on the bottom may find themselves on the top? Those on the top, now in the minority?

Who is on top:
~Angkor: Tasha/Savage
~nuBayon: Jeremy/Stephen/Kimmi
~nuTakeo: Ciera/Kass/Joe/Kelley/Keith

Who was on the bottom:
~Abi/Woo
~Spencer/Kelly
~Terry

Or, someone learned from Varner in the ways of flipping a majority to a minority...

"CBS Press Release"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-22-15 at 09:05 PM
ONE CASTAWAY IS PULLED FROM THE GAME DUE TO A FAMILY EMERGENCY, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 28
“Bunking with the Devil” – One castaway is pulled from the game due to a family emergency. Also, Tribes drop their buffs and switch it up for the second time, and castaways chow down on local delicacies in a classic immunity challenge.

Tribe swap confirmed.

I wonder if "Bunking with the Devil" is said after the tribe swap. I could see Woo saying that about Abi, lol.

"RE: CBS Press Release"
Posted by michel2 on 10-22-15 at 09:35 PM
or what if Spencer winds up on the same tribe as Kass?