URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8420
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-14-15 at 01:14 PM
Title: "A Snake in the Grass"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *No Sources*"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-14-15 at 01:32 PM
Ooo, another classic Survivor word in the title!

I hope this is not in regards to Stephen!

"RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *No Sources*"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-15-15 at 11:18 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-15 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

Well we know its Kimmi that says it - is she referring to Monica or Kelly?

"EW Tease"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-15-15 at 11:20 AM
Jeff Probst on last week's episode

These first four episodes have been insanely good. What happens when this train keeps rolling next week?

Next week has a lot going on. What really stands out for me is watching Spencer continue to grow as a young person and watching Abi continue to self-destruct. She will have a lot of people shaking their heads in disbelief.

"RE: EW Tease"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-15-15 at 09:17 PM
What really stands out for me is watching Spencer continue to grow as a young person...
Sounds like Spencer makes the appropriate moves to get himself closer to finals.

and watching Abi continue to self-destruct.
Sounds like everyone Abi aligns with continues to suffer.

Posted by Georganna on 10-16-15 at 02:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-15 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

What really stands out for me is watching Spencer continue to grow as a young person

I'm afraid that I have very little interest - none, actually - in Spencer's growth as a young person. Spencer is, in my opinion, a thoroughly unremarkable and perpetually-callow youth. His chronological age and our host's wishful thinking notwithstanding.

But, the filming dates of this next Episode hold the promise of a public affirmation of the latest of the several declared/denied variations - that I've dutifully edited into and out of and back into dozens of charts - of his birthdate: June 12th.

So, if Kass doesn't shout a good wish during a Challenge or if there is no other on-air recognition of the anniversary of what only Jeff Probst and Spencer's immediate family could possibly consider a momentous event, next Wednesday night at my house will be nothing short of a tantrum-inducing, drink-demanding disaster. Literally ...

Oops! I meant to reply to CT's original post of Jeff Probst's comments.

Posted by michel2 on 10-15-15 at 09:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-15 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

"These first four episodes have been insanely good"

Really? Is that the general opinion? To me, it looks a lot like a salad of the Philipines and Fiji's worst ingredients. We have one tribe self-destructing like Matsing and a repeat of the Have-not twist.

"What really stands out for me is watching Spencer continue to grow as a young person"

He's been growing ever since Garrett was voted out so he must be 10' tall by now. Seriously, it's the same old same old in his case which is sad considering he's so young...

"watching Abi continue to self-destruct. She will have a lot of people shaking their heads in disbelief."

Abi has been exactly the same since her first episode in Philippines. She is like a suicide bomber, taking down everyone around her first. As for my disbelief it's directed more at her tribe mates: They all know that they should get rid of her but they keep giving her all the power.

"S31E05 Press Release"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-16-15 at 03:34 AM

ONE CASTAWAY EMBRACES A NEW, MORE PERSONAL STYLE OF PLAY FOR HIS SECOND CHANCE, ON “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 21

“A Snake In The Grass” – One castaway embraces a new, more personal style of play for his second chance. Also, one castaway risks ruining a good thing by going against her own alliance, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Would you play it safe or vote against your alliance? One castaway must decide on #SurvivorSecondChance 10/21 8PM http://bit.ly/1LQQIBd

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=43726

"Misdirection Clues..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-16-15 at 08:23 AM
Thanks for posting, Sheldor!

1. ONE CASTAWAY EMBRACES A NEW, MORE PERSONAL STYLE OF PLAY FOR HIS SECOND CHANCE

Spencer. His tribe is on the hot seat, looks like they are going to be losing the IC, so instead of reverting back to his old ways, like we saw him doing last week, he's going to kill them with kindness, and let others scheme?

2. one castaway risks ruining a good thing by going against her own alliance. Well, this tells me that first of all it's a girl, second of all, she is in the majority on her tribe. So, with that in mind here are the possibilities: Kimmi, Monica, Ciera, Kass. You wouldn't be going against your alliance if they were not voting on anyone or anything, so this must pertain to nuBayon. So, who is going against their alliance, apparently Monica, the snake? OR, it could be Kimmi, who doesn't want to vote out Kelly Wiggle because she has proven to be a solid asset, while there is a snake around...

Would you play it safe or vote against your alliance? One castaway must decide
Who is this? Kimmi or Monica?