URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8415
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31|Ep 3|East Coast Spoiler thread..."

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 07:59 PM
Post here during the airing of the show till it's done on the West Coast! No siggies please! Peace.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 08:11 PM
20 returning players got a shot at the game they love, Cierra wants to be fearless, at Bayon, their chance couldn't have started any better, see Joe, I just love it out here, I want to have fun out here
At TaKeo, Abi and PG continued to fight leaving Abi all alone, Tery, that's just wrong, at the IC, Takeo lost for the 2nd time in a row, back at camp, Shirin and Spencer found themselves on the outs, at TC, Spencer promised to change his ways, in the end Shirin sent home, 18 left....

Ta Keo night 6...Soecer is so grateful to be here, wants to be strong and not crazy, thrilled to be here for another couple of days, in this sseaosn which is about change, the people who have been able to change have been rewarded, so if I can make that change that I know is within me happen, there's absolutely hope.

see them talking: Woo: I'm just glad that she is out, Terry: If any of us get to the finals that is just a feather in our cap, she was one of the most strategic players that I have ever met on Survivor

Terry conf: I have gone from bottom to top without fear of being voted out, all of a sudden Terry dietz has the social game, it worked out great, and there is still spencer to vote out at the next TC if we have to go, I am on top of the world!

Come on in guys, see them coming to the beach....Tasha always with a smile, I am glad to be here Jeff....see the new TAkeo, Shirin out, see Kass, Varner, did getting rid of Shirin put this tribe at a place as we can work with this tribe, Woo tells them they got team unity back, Kass says there's is the freaking love tribe.

Drop your buffs, we are switching tribes, PG says already, switching to 3 tribes, Ciera says, shut the front door...6 of you to a new beach where you have to start from scratch. build new shelter, Savage is scared, so much love on this tribe and I don't know anybody over there, Savage gets a conf: he's scared hasn't had the best luck with twists and swaps

They draw...Jeremy closes his eyes, varner don't look, reveal

If on Bayon move to Bayon mat, if on Takeo, move to the green mat, and if new tribe move to the yellow.
Bayon has 4 of the original Bayon tribe plus Spencer and Kelly
nuTakeo has 4 plus Terry and Wentworth

Joe gets conf: it is a dangerous game going in to a mix up our girls are stronger our guys are stronger, we are in a really good spot to take control of this game

New Angkor tribe, 4 of old Takeo with Tasha and Savage...How are you feeling Andrew, he's overwhelmed and if they go by tribe lines then I am in serious trouble and we have a couple days of unbelievable hard work ahead of us...

Spencer: I needed someway to get out of being pinned on the bottom, and now it's as if the gods have looked out for me and said, you do deserve a second chance...cut to intro

"No RC seen...:-("
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 08:20 PM
Angkor:

they arrive at their new beach....Woo says this will be brutal, hugs tasha...they got nothing...Andrew says lets check our boat. Varner says that dude is going to get on my nerves. Woo begs them, let's stay together, lets just get them out.

PG has that the only luxury they have is that they are in the majority...

see ocelot...Tasha and Andrew plot, hopefully some of them are on the out

Tasha conf: I am in the minority on t his tribe if anyone can survive this, I can, what I learned the first time is I am strong at heart, I am here to win and I will play the cards that I am dealt....see a baby bird in the nest and an ocelot

To TaKeo day 7

Terry telling them where the well is, Keith is nice to meet you, Iknow Kelley, Joe, all meet and hug, we should not lose anyone!!!! Terry in conf: I could not believe the luck, we don't have the numbers but Idon't think that we are going to need the numbers, confident we will win

Joe kills the chicken and they make it, chicken and rice, Kass, camp is nice, good group, Cierra and Kass talking, kind of makes me feel rest assured that we got this (all of this arrogance makes me think that they are LOSING????what???)....Kass says that she loves keith and she feels really good with Joe, we got 2 strong people with Terry and Kelley

Cierra conf: I just feel like I came out so well in the swap, all 4 of us from Bayon, is long as we stick tight we have numbers and we should be just fine....see Kelley and Joe, do you like Terry, they are talking, we weren't working together before, Kelley (in conf: ) says that she and dietz would be on the outs...I just have a feeling the 4 are going to stick together, hear her throwing Terry under the bus, all she knows to the other girls is that Terry and Spencer would go off for hours looking for the idol, trying to throw them off that it's in her bag....see Terry coming back with loads of firewood

"Drama at camp...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 08:29 PM
At Bayon: see monkeys....how does this compare to your beach, Kelly and Spencer tell them, Jeremy says welcome home, at new baton Monica has conf: we are in the majority and they are in the minority. Stephen in conf: loves this new tribe so liberating to not be in camp macho anymore, I couldn't be happier... See Stephen and Spencer and he's chopping a coconut. Spencer gets conf: trying something new on this tribe, I am trying to have feelings, see him talking to Jeremy, he tells him when my new gf told me she loved me I didn't say it back. ...Jeremy, oh really, that's good though, Spencer says he hasn't said it back yet, he' snot that easily emotional ....trying to form bonds that is emotional that will carry me further, care about what he says back, see them talking. Jeremy says you are thinking about it too much, if you lover her you lover her.

Jeremy: conf: Spencer, he's funny, I think I can trust her, he's a stand up guy. He talks about Val to him, when you see her it will open your eyes how much you missed her, ...Jeremy thinks he can work with Spencer

Raining at Angkor, they are huddled in a hut, Varner comes up , I hate this place

Tasha: first time I played, when I was on Luzon, I know what it's like to lose to be hungry not have food, not have shelter, know what it's like to fight to stay in this game...so this, this is just round 2 for me...hear PG and Abi start arguing about who is dry...you got the good spot, you want to switch?

Tasha says that Abi has resentment for PG that works in my favor and I will use ever minute of the time to strategize and plot

see abi and Tasha talking, we were golden, and I guarantee you that when we get back together, you can join us, something to think about....if you and someone else want to? Abi: I don't know what to do!

Andrew is chopping wood, and Tasha is there, Tasha is saying that we want you to come with us, we will get you to the jury, to Varner, Varner in conf: those 2 we can get rid of like that, see Savage and PG talking deals to, Varner says I need to make sure that they don't take away Abi or PG, there is a lot that can go wrong, oh God!

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 08:46 PM
Bayon day 9....centipede....see a scorpion...Stephen: spencer and Wiggle are cozying up to us, and the idol is still on this island and we don't know where it is, turns to Jeremy wish we could find it, wouldn't it be great if we could find it, so he and Jeremy go out looking of fit, and he tells the whole tribe to look for it, without Spencer and Kelly....Jeremy is frustrated, it's not here, it could be anywhere but this is my second chance and I have to work harder this time....Stephen conf: looking every where, then Jeremy finds it....whispers OMG....little tree with leaves started digging in it and found it....reads the clue and it will be at the next IC....he has to grab when 18 people are playing around me, I will bring this thing home! Cut to IC....

First challenge as 3 tribes, Monica hands over the idol....each tribe pushes cart thru obstacle course, get keys and 3 chests, disassemble the cart and chests to get through a barricade, then do puzzle. See See Spencer, Kelly, PG, Kass when he says someone will be voted out. He tells them that this is the same challenge as in their season, this second chance will offer redemption for 2 of you and for one of you, no!

see Jeremy...Terry and Joe out first, all fast out of gate, Spencer has it, woo, then kelley, unlocking chest and getting on cart, Takeo first, then baton, then Angkor, Terry's tribe first, then Bayon, then take....Jeremy gets the idol...Woo ha third key, Bayon has their third chest, everyone taking cart apart.....alot of strategy coming through.....Angkor is in last....then must reassemble the cart....Takeo in first, they are moving....Angkor in last....TaKeo is moving theirs to the end....Bayon and Angkor fighting for second place, Kass and Joe wring on puzzle....Angkor at the finish, then Bayon....Joe and Kass with nice big lead....PG and Tasha and Monica and Spencer working on the puzzle....Spencer and monica struggling....Tasha and PG moving well, Joe and Kass have huge lead, working on second side, Woo swapping out for Tasha....Jeremy picks it up for Bayon...Angkor has a lot of time to make up. Takeo wins immunity! Looking for one more, who is going back to camp and who to TC....both tribes working on third section....Woo is flying through, down to 2 at Bayon, and Bayon wins immunity, safe from the vote. sending angkor where somebody will be the third person voted out at TC....Varner is talking to wiggle, and hear Tasha say, we got a rat...

Takeo, redemption for Kass, Bayon, redemption for Spencer, and no redemption for Tasha....talk to me what was happening at the end of the challenge....I looked at Kelly and she yells I got a rat!!!! Varner defensive....Taha says that we are trying to bond as a tribe, look, I made a deal with you, says to Andrew, and he turned around and made a deal with her (PG), Woo looks at Varner and says do we still have an alliance, and he nods yes, yes...Woo says that why didn't you make a deal with me, tells Jiffy that looks like Jeff is pulling it again! Jeffy says this could be the beginning of a good underdog story and when Jeff says somebody will be voted out again, we see WOO!

Varner gets the conf: Tasha calls out that we got a big old rat and now I am in the middle of it, and now I have to figure out a way to get out of it! see him walk off!

"RE: Pre IC...."
Posted by Outsider32 on 10-07-15 at 08:59 PM
You saw the snake when they said vote out PG. When they show the snake that's who is going.

"snake sighting"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-13-15 at 04:55 PM
You saw the snake when they said vote out PG. When they show the snake that's who is going.

Good to know! I will have to keep an eye out!

"RE: snake sighting"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-13-15 at 07:02 PM
Back to the S31 Cast photo at the S30 Reunion...

First Vytas goes home sitting in the #20 spot.
Then Shirin goes home sitting in front of Vytas.
Then Peih-Gee goes home sitting in the #18 spot.

So is it Monica's turn to go home sitting in front of Peih-Gee?
Or is it Woo's turn go home sitting in front of Shirin?

And then is it Varner's time to go home next week sitting in the #16 spot?

"RE: Pre IC...."
Posted by michel2 on 10-07-15 at 09:17 PM
Another visual puzzle, another easy win for Joe. The guy is unbeatable but why did he have to make it look so easy? He could've taken his time, finishing either only slightly before Bayon.

BTW, there were no rewards which was strange.

"Pre TC, and drama..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 09:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-15 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

Talk about a HOT MESS tribe! Wow!

The Angkor return to camp, monkeys are swimming with crocs....day 8, this AM I thought guaranteed I am going home, but Varner's meltdown painted a huge target on his back, I was like a little kid in side , can't believe he just handed me ammunition...

see savage talking to PG and Woo, Varner is lazy , if you vote me out the physical part of these challenges, you will be in a tough spot, he's scrambling, calling people out, I ask that you trust me,

Woo says PG do you want to talk with me privately

Woo tries to say lets just take out Varner, we need strength at Challenges, we are still the majority

PG gets conf: does it make sense to join up with Andrew and Tasha, will they still be loyal to us, got to take everything desperate people say with a grain of salt

See Tasha working Abi in the shelter....what happened today was not good, Abi says that he needs to suck it up (talking about Varner who is sleeping in the shelter)...Abi says that she is voting for him, will Savage? Yes

Abi said that after she saw Varner was unpredictable she thinks he needs to go next, but Woo did vote for me and PG is sketchy, don't know how much I can trust her.

Woo and PG come back, what do you want to do...Abi says that she knows that she is on the bottom with ou guys, and I am not on the bottom with them...she is voting with them...

PG says conf: that made up my mind, I want her OUT. PG goes to Andrew and Tasha and wants Abi out....PG will not vote them out, but I am voting out Abi.... See PG talking to savage and tasha, Andrew tells her that Abi is stronger than Jeff.

Savage conf: I am looking at Tasha and she looks at me, it's so easy to create suspicion or misdirection between PG and Abi, I can't believe how quickly everything changed on this tribe

Andrew walking with Abi, me, rash and you voting PG....see Abi talking to varner, and abi tells Varner to vote PG, and he says that he will. Then see them tell Woo to vote for Abi

Varner: I came back to this camp and take this cloud that is hanging over me, then I am going to do it.

Tasha: options are opening up, PG voting Abi, and Abi voting PG. Thing about Abi, don't know what you are going to get and PG is indecisive, it's hard, but it feels so much better the tables are turned it feels so much better here we are making the decision as to who will go home tonight.....cut to TC

Savage andTasha grab your new torch, get fire. see varner...Savage, go back to the switch, first reaction, couldn't process it it was too much, then see 4 takeos, 2 bayons. now fast forward to melt down occurred, Jeff says HI.....he was sending a signal to someone that I care about, and Tasha calls me a rat, he was so tired and emotional, I don't remember it. Tasha says keep your family business at home, there was cross communication when our family is right here, take him out now so we don't have to worry tomorrow

Varner wants to escape with no votes, but he's heard so many names tossed around tonight....Abi, PG, Varner's name, so Savage and Tasha have found their way around from the bottom of the heap to the top

Abi: if he is telling the truth then you are not all together. Abi says that she may be going home tonight, she is not that naive

PG: game is crazy, I want to surround my self with people I can trust, I am loyal, you can trust me

Abi says I am like her, my level of commitment is huge, I work blah blah

Varner: I believe that Savage and Tasha are in control of tonights vote

Time to vote:

PG: Abi
wanted you out since day 1, hopefully it will work this time
Abi: PG you talk way too much, shut your mouth and take a chill pill girl
Savage:
vote tally

WOW, just WOW!!!!

I have an Abi vibe right now, btw

votes:

Abi
PG
Abi
PG
PG
PG

Wow! Did NOT see that

Well played guys, she says

She turns to woo, good luck

Abi laughs, the second time you wrote my name down

One of the keys to playing this game is you have to adapt to any situation, if you can't you are gone.

WOW! EPMB and Jiffy score ONE!!!

"RE: Pre TC, and drama..."
Posted by michel2 on 10-07-15 at 09:13 PM
"I have an Abi vibe right now, btw"

Little miss villain is certainly having fun! Can she? Will she? I still have my doubts.

Did you notice that we lost another of the 8 people with no intro confessional? I hope they didn't make it that easy but it sure loooks that way...

"RE: Pre TC, and drama..."
Posted by Sheldor on 10-07-15 at 11:15 PM
>Did you notice that we lost
>another of the 8 people
>with no intro confessional?
>I hope they didn't make
>it that easy but it
>sure loooks that way...

YES I did notice that and that's why my second choice to be voted out was Stephen but I should NOT have picked Andrew as my first choice!

Nine Minute Intro Confessionals

1. Kelly Wiglesworth
  2. Andrew
  3. Spencer
  4. Kimmi
  5. Kelley Wentworth
  6. Ciera
  7. Tasha
  8. Varner
  9. Joe
  10. Kass
  11. Abi
  12. Jeremy
Left Out
Note: Voted out has been at the top of the Confessional Count for these 8 players
  1. Vytas (Voted out Ep1)
  2. Shirin (Voted out Ep2)
  3. Peih-Gee (Voted out Ep3)
    (Remaining in Confessional Count Descending Order...)
  4. Stephen
  5. Terry
  6. Woo
  7. Keith
  8. Monica

"Vote"
Posted by michel2 on 10-07-15 at 09:10 PM
Peih Gee is voted out 4-2 with Woo once again left out of the loop. I liked Abi's reaction after the vote, turning to Woo and simply saying: "That's two times you wrote my name." She can't fix her social game but she certainly can get 'em voted out.

I liked how Varner kept saying that Savage and Tasha were actually controlling the vote. Making them the new leaders removes a lot of the "playing too hard too fast" stigma and they could trust him in return. It can also mean that Savage and tasha can screw up! It would still be easy to rally the 3 TaKeo to boot one of the two but I think it would be better to continue schmoozing them for now.

Great episode for Spencer, Kelley, Stephen, Jeremy and Tasha. If course, for Jeremy it could only be because of the idol.

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 09:11 PM
Jiffy: Angkor is in misery
Andrew: to Tasha: how did we survive a night in this he!!hole? No resources, no shelter, no nothing
See Varner on the ground sleeping
Savage: This is a dead cove, we are in he!! right now
Jiffy: But they are not the only ones

See Kelly and Jeremy tied together blindfolded as they trip over obstacles at a challenge

See Tasha tripping, hear Kass yelling, see Spencer tripping on something, OUCH!

PG: they got me good, I guess I got blindsided, so disappointed in Tasha and savage, it was misplaced, if they want to throw their lot in with Abi, good luck to them, she's a handful

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by michel2 on 10-07-15 at 09:14 PM
It actually looked like a big puzzle piece fell directly on Spencer's tibia. I hope those things aren't solid wood.

"Clues in retrospect...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 09:45 PM
Here is the only picture of Pei-Gee in the preview promo:

Then here she is in the promo:

And, then when she says, "ALREADY", when Jiffy says they are merging from 2 to 3....

Regarding the teasers, I just wouldn't have pegged one that ended up with the majority of their tribe with them....ugh.

Well, they kept their strength.

Now, we see that the challenge next week is the blindfold with obstacles challenge. Anyone think there could be an RC? So, Savage, Terry, and Jeremy will live to see 2 more episodes?

"RE: Clues in retrospect...."
Posted by Rembrandt on 10-07-15 at 09:48 PM
I don't think they have enough time for RC's with 3 tribes. So I would say that Savage, Jeremy, and Terry survives next episode.

Posted by michel2 on 10-07-15 at 09:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-15 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

They've done 2 challenges in one episode with three tribes: Episode 4 of BvBvB. The reward challenge was the blindfold one just like we have here so that could be for reward. We'll have to watch for the idols or wait for more info.

Posted by michel2 on 10-07-15 at 09:53 PM
Well Savage is now in charge of Angkor while Jeremy is on top in Bayon and has an idol so they are certainly safe. It's a little surprising to see Terry safe considering that Kelley was throwing him under the bus but with Joe on that tribe they probably can't lose. Angkor back to TC? It looks that way. Will they boot Woo? That would create a 2-2 tie which looks like an odd way to go.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 11:07 PM
Well, the shots of the 3, Jeremy, Terry and Savage in the water do look like they will be sometime very soon. I wouldn't be surprised if that challenge was next week as well.

Regarding the tribes, I thought that Terry and Joe's tribe, nuTaKeo, was too confident and cocky. I remember during the show that they were so cocky, I wouldn't have been surprised if they had lost. So, I have my eye on them...

Boy, Angkor is such a flipping mess! If I was Tasha and Andrew I would have real hope. Things seem dire at that camp, according to Savage. But, all of that could be misdirection?

Posted by Sheldor on 10-07-15 at 11:37 PM
YES! I also thought Terry was being especially over confident or cocky on his new tribe!

I also thought Stephen was over confident when he said something like: "So liberating not to be in camp macho. I know that I'm safe."

Posted by Sheldor on 10-07-15 at 11:02 PM
>Here is the only picture of
>Pei-Gee in the preview promo:

Not part of the promos but on Next Time there was this image of Peih-Gee at Ta Keo (missing Terry and Woo) when Jeff was talking about needing to adapt...

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 11:09 PM
Boy that is different! They are all in a line, the only odd ball out is Pei-Gee! Ha!

"Congratulations!"
Posted by Georganna on 10-07-15 at 10:32 PM
5Cats ...

"RE: Congratulations!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 11:14 PM
Way to hit the nail on the head bonus this week, 5Cats! Great job!!

"The Love Stories"
Posted by Georganna on 10-08-15 at 00:15 AM
It seems to me that a relatively generous amount of air time has been spent on the conversations between Andrew, Jeremy and - now - Spencer regarding their wives and girlfriend.

So, I think that it's very possible that we're going to see the three ladies in Cambodia. It's really as though we've been promised their visit.

And I wonder if Spencer will say I love you? ...

Note: I think, too, that Andrew is this Season's winner. But I haven't any truly convincing - even to me - argument to support the thought.

PS: Now that I think a bit more about it, have I not read somewhere that Spencer is ... engaged?