URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8412
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31|State of the Spoiling Sign ups"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-06-15 at 10:12 AM
The SOTS is an institution on our boards so I really don't want it to fall by the wayside. The purpose is to browse around the other boards and review our boards to find some kind of consensus regarding the important events for the episode. We examine what we have and try to draw conclusions. Who cares if we are right or wrong, it's all about trying to spoil each and every week before the show airs!

Please consider signing up, nothing like jumping in!

Pick a week:

ep 3: Oct 7
ep 4: Oct 14
ep 5: Oct 21
ep 6: Oct 28
ep 7: Nov 4
ep 8: Nov 11
ep 9: Nove 18
ep 10: Nov 25
ep 11: Dec 2
ep 12: Dec 9
ep 13: Dec16
ep 14, finale: Dec 20?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S31|State of the Spoiling Sign ups"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 09:33 AM

I will put together something this afternoon for todays episode.

Posted by CTgirl on 10-07-15 at 11:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-15 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

This is a hard one FloPo - CBS gave us nothing!!

ETA: check your red wavy

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-07-15 at 11:55 AM
I'd be happy to do a couple of SOTS further on in the season. Right now, it's hard for me to commit to any dates as my schedule is a little cramped with a lot of out-of-town workshops to provide between now and late November. I'd have a better idea of where things stand about a month from now, but perhaps you could put me down for some SOTSes between Episode 10 and 14.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 10-07-15 at 01:59 PM
I'll jump in and do Ep. 6 and Ep. 12.

Posted by michel2 on 10-07-15 at 04:25 PM
I'll do on eor two but, like Pepe, I don' tknow when I'll have time yet. Maybe episode 7?

Posted by tribephyl on 10-07-15 at 08:00 PM
I want to, sooo badly. I'm actually feeling slightly enervated by this current season and would lvoe nothing more than to spend as much time as possible going over things...and then presenting things.
Sadly, my current job has me working more than I ever have and while I lvoe it, it is also exhausting and forbidding of scheduled 'freedom' from forementioned work related stuff.
I can't promise anything now.
But come Thanksgiving maybe?
For now... a slightly altered look for this season's SOTS ...

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-15 at 08:36 AM
ep 3: Oct 7: FloPo
ep 4: Oct 14
ep 5: Oct 21
ep 6: Oct 28: Scarlett
ep 7: Nov 4: Michel
ep 8: Nov 11: CTGirl
ep 9: Nov 18: Tribe
ep 10: Nov 25: Pepe
ep 11: Dec 2: Michel
ep 12: Dec 9: Scarlett
ep 13: Dec 16: Pepe
ep 14, finale: Dec 20?: Flo Po AND Tribe

Thanks to all the volunteers! Love that we keep this thread going. Anyone new, please consider joining up, it's EASY and fun. I could always help you with posting links and images!

If anyone can take another date, just let me know in this thread, if no one else signs up, I will do the blank dates! Caio!

Posted by michel2 on 10-23-15 at 03:58 PM
Since there is a boot list floating around, I don't think I will be able to do the SOTS. It would be an incomplete look at the spoiling and why even bother if everyone else knows? If you can tell me that the list is false then I'll be glad to do the job.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-23-15 at 04:15 PM
I have avoided the boot list thread. I know that Anti at Sucks has said it is NOT to be believed. So, that's all I know...

Posted by michel2 on 10-23-15 at 11:43 PM
Ok then, count me in.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-23-15 at 07:46 PM
I haven't seen a boot list and don't think the one from Sucks is real (don't know who's where on that list anyway).

I wouldn't worry about that boot list, just avoid that thread and do the SOTS as usual.

Posted by Sheldor on 10-23-15 at 06:38 PM
This auction was for 2 ticket to the Finale on Wed Dec 16th

(2) Tickets to Attend The "SURVIVOR" FINALE - DECEMBER 16, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA

http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/b4gitem.action?id=247018962

"The Sign Up list for the rest of the season"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-15 at 02:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-15 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-01-15 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

So, the remaining schedule goes:

Dec 2, ep 13 ~ starts with F8: Michel
Dec 9, ep 14 ~ starts with F7: Scarlett
Dec 16 finale ~ starts with F6: Combined FloPo, Tribe, and Pepe.....we'll all put our spin on the finale! Tribe....run WILD with it!

Well, since Redmond says that finale starts with F6, then the first part of the episode could contain an IC and a double boot episode at one TC?, then the last IC, one more TC to vote out the F4, then the final TC when the daws make their case for the million and the jury asks their questions...?

OR

Will we see an IC then TC voting out F6, then IC to TC voting out F5, then IC to TC voting out F4, then final tribal with jury? NO, way too much, imo.

"RE: The Sign Up list for the rest of the season"
Posted by michel2 on 11-30-15 at 05:45 PM
You are off by 1 in the episode numbers. The one this week is episode 12 and I'm working on it now.

Are there still 4 episodes left or only 3? 14 episodes is usually the norm, isn't it?

Posted by tribephyl on 12-01-15 at 04:32 AM
14 episodes is correct.
I also know (because of Redmond) that there with be a finale starting with an F6.
That still leaves room for a double boot, right?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-12-15 at 12:59 PM
So... what's the thinking on how to split this up? I'd be happy to leave it up to you guys (FloPo and Tribe) to reduce the number of cooks in the kitchen, or else we'd have an old fashioned argument a la Keith and Kimmi = "you're done!"

"hahahha"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-12-15 at 06:12 PM
If you are okay with that, Pepe?

Sorry, I should have re-assigned you to this past week, Scarlett was a no show. You get first dibs on the next SOTS schedule! How's that? And, no week is out of the mix!

Thanks to your willingness to do them and THANK-YOU EVERYONE that volunteered to do them this season! I think for the most part, we got them done and they served their purpose. Some in a spectacular way! So, thank you so much! I think the next season begins mid-February, so look for the signups prior to that!

If the second season of Beauty~Brains~Brawn is half as good as the first one, we are SET!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

"RE: hahahha"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-13-15 at 02:31 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-15 AT 02:35 AM (EST)

actually, I am having to bow-out.
Sad excuse: Work is crazier than ever and the boss is crazier than ever, so I could certainly use the break in writing duty to ...ugh... get back to making a paycheck.

Pepe, FloPo, if you wouldn't mind taking this task on I'd be quite grateful. Sorry.

"No problem!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-13-15 at 08:20 AM
No problem, Tribe! Your first SOTS this season is still blowing us away! Thanks for all your help!

So Pepe, If you still want to do it, you are IN! If you don't have the time, we are still covered. So, whatever you would like to do! xoxo