URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8411
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 3 - Cambodia"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-05-15 at 08:31 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Bayon Tribe
Andrew Savage
Ciera Eastin
Jeremy Collins
Joe Anglim
Kass McQuillen
Keith Nale
Kimmi Kappenberg
Monica Padilla
Stephen Fishbach
Tasha Fox

Takeo Tribe
Abi-Maria Gomes
Jeff Varner
Kelley Wentworth
Kelly Wiglesworth
Peih-Gee Law
Spencer Bledsoe
Terry Deitz
Woo Hwang

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.
2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.
3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not it's not it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.
4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.
5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Andrew"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 10-05-15 at 08:53 PM
I think the yellow tribe will go to Tribal Council this week. With Abi, Varner, Penh-Gee and Woo on the same tribe, I don't think it looks good for Andrew and Tasha. Tasha, I think will live to see another day. Andrew got burned by a tribal switch/merge during his last season, and I think the same will happen to him this time around. He also was shown last week to be missing his wife (after only 6 or so days away from home.) I'm sorry Andrew ... suck it up man!

"Woo"
Posted by Outsider32 on 10-06-15 at 09:13 PM
Tasha gets revenge on the guy who decided to save Trish over her.

"Abi Maria."
Posted by kingfish on 10-07-15 at 08:40 AM
Varner may want to keep her, but not the others.

"Abi"
Posted by Dusty2004 on 10-07-15 at 09:22 AM
Most of her tribe finds her too annoying.

Dusty

"Stephen Fishbach"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 10-07-15 at 10:36 AM
I like Stephen, but knowing how the games is played well is not the same as being able to play the game well. (aka Those who can't do ... talk about it or teach) Sorry, no "Fishy's" for Stephen, he needs JT's coattails to ride.

"Woo"
Posted by michel2 on 10-07-15 at 04:33 PM
Angkor goes to TC. I'm guessing that Varner and Andrew have a old school alliance and that Varner will want to keep both Abi and Peih Gee for personal entertainment. It should therefore be Tasha but I don' think she'd be dumb enough to send a message to the other tribes to throw the challenge. Woo on the other hand has proven that he is dumb. He may want to reassure Terry that they'll throw the challenge to keep him safe. The boot has to be the rat and while a weasel isn't the same, it certainly looks close enough!

"Kelly"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-07-15 at 04:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-15 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Nothing more than a hunch. This is a tough week to call.

I just think that there's a reason why "rat" is part of the episode title and Kelly has been edited as if everything is revolving around Borneo for her. My thinking is that the rat isn't long for the island and she's not going to survive the recent-season snakes with their savvier game play. Bon appetit.

"Andrew Savage"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 05:16 PM
Goes out at the hands of a twist and history repeats itself.

Crying on day 4 that you miss your wife is never a good sign.

Second choice would be Woo, but he'll have to turn in to a big fat RAT in order to go, imho.

"Woo"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-07-15 at 06:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-15 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

I think Andrew is a prime candidate, especially with this week's clues, but I don't think we will see the water/ball challenge this week so he lives another week. I think Angkor goes to tribal based on their weakness and Tasha's crying. Who would Varner be willing to vote out? I think maybe Woo...

ETA: If we see that water challenge, then I think FloPo is spot on and Andrew is toast!

"Peih-Gee"
Posted by 5cats on 10-07-15 at 06:42 PM
I'm thinking that if yellow loses they would want to get rid of a weak player, Abi or Peih-Gee and Abi goes on a rampage against Peih-Gee to save herself. She may even make up a lie about her being a rat. No matter how they feel about Woo or Andrew they need strength but who knows; maybe they won't mind losing every challenge. If they lose I hope Abi goes!

"Wow."
Posted by tribephyl on 10-08-15 at 09:43 PM
excellent job, 5cats.

May I offer you a prize-of-sorts?

Found in the attic.

"RE: Wow."
Posted by 5cats on 10-09-15 at 06:00 PM
Thank you Tribe, I love it!

"Tasha"
Posted by Rembrandt on 10-07-15 at 07:23 PM
I could see Varner wanting to work with everyone, but Tasha.

"Vote Tally"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-07-15 at 07:34 PM
For an episode where we got nuttin' our tally is all over the place!

Woo: 3
Andrew: 2
Abi-Maria: 2
Stephen: 1
Kelly Wig: 1
Pei-gee: 1
Tasha: 1

"Andrew"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-07-15 at 07:38 PM
We have never had 2 Tribes Swap to 3 Tribes but when 3 Tribes Swap/Absorb to 2 Tribes there has always been a Separate Reward and Immunity challenge:
  • S30 Ep5 3 Tribes to 2 Tribes: Separate Reward and Immunity Challenges
  • S28 Ep5 3 Tribes to 2 Tribes: Separate Reward and Immunity Challenges
  • S25 Ep5 3 Tribes to 2 Tribes: Separate Reward and Immunity Challenges
  • S08 Ep5 3 Tribes to 2 Tribes: Separate Reward and Immunity Challenges
So I think they do have a Reward Challenge on the beach as the Promo comes zooming in from out in the ocean like they would for a challenge on the beach. I think Angkor loses or they throw the challenge to eliminate an original Bayon member (Andrew).

"Woo"
Posted by coldbrewer on 10-07-15 at 08:02 PM
Alt: Abi-Maria