URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8409
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 04 *no sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-02-15 at 01:58 PM
Title Episode 4: "What's the Beef?"
Airs Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Jiffy Tease for Wk 4"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-08-15 at 08:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-15 AT 08:57 AM (EST)

From e.com:

Hit us up with a preview for next week, sir!
Two of my favorite challenges of the season. The reward challenge is a “hero” challenge where each tribe puts up ONE PLAYER to run the entire challenge. The immunity challenge is blindfolded and I think you will laugh, gasp and cry before it’s over. GREAT episode. This season is like the Los Angeles real estate market it just keeps going up, up, up.

So, we WILL be seeing this next week:

So this will be the reward challenge. Jeremy is the youngest, but Andrew Savage needs the reward the most...should be fun!

"RE: Jiffy Tease for Wk 4"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-08-15 at 10:22 PM
wanted to change something up a bit...

"S31E04 Press Release “What's The Beef?”"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-09-15 at 11:30 AM

THREE CASTAWAYS LEAVE IT ALL ON THE BEACH IN A GUT-WRENCHING CHALLENGE, ON “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 14

“What's The Beef?” – Three castaways leave it all on the beach in a gut-wrenching challenge, and two castaways plead for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council. Also, Abi-Maria continues to ruffle feathers with her tribe, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=43663

"RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's The Beef?”"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-09-15 at 12:31 PM
two castaways plead for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council. Also, Abi-Maria continues to ruffle feathers with her tribe

Pretty much telling us that the Abi kerfuffle is NOT the boot story.
And in order for there to be two pleading castaways, I would expect that they are the 2 'minorities' of the tribe. (Of course, leaving out Tasha and Savage, whom have proven to not be in a minority any more.)
Kelley has already thrown Terry under the bus, so I assume it's a pretty easy decision if Takeo actually goes to TC. Which I doubt they will.
I fully expect Bayon to lose IC with Kelly and Spencer being the 2 to fight for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council.

Posted by Rembrandt on 10-09-15 at 01:01 PM
If Bayon loses I can see it being Kelly vs Spencer, but if Angkor loses I can see it being Jeff vs Woo.

Abi told Savage and Tasha that she's with them, so they could be making the final decision.

Posted by b1whois on 10-09-15 at 05:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-15 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

"Three castaways leave it all on the beach in a gut-wrenching challenge, and two castaways plead for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council."

At least one of the castaways may "plead for their life" because they were injured during the IC, although "heated tribal council" doesn't sound like the words you would use when the injured are pleading for their lives...

THREE castaways leave it all on the beach: Tasha, Spencer, and Kelly may be injured, Savage looks exhausted in the images with abi.

Posted by michel2 on 10-09-15 at 07:40 PM

The three castaways are Terry, jeremy and Savage who are chosen to represent their tribe in the IC.

Posted by Outsider32 on 10-09-15 at 09:49 PM
It still could be Abi because she is the epicenter of anything heated right now.