URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 840
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Today's challenge:"

Posted by Estee on 09-20-05 at 03:39 PM
Find either a Maggie or an Ivette fansite somewhere on the Internet, then take something written there and paste it here.

This should be good for a laugh. (Censored), I'd be *snark*ing at the concept of 'fansite' there if I wasn't so depressingly sure they existed...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Today's challenge:"
Posted by DearAbby on 09-20-05 at 03:52 PM
Here's what I've come up with so far:

"I do think that Maggie is a great manipulator and like most, they stake out the person that lacks the most self esteem."

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ivette_Corredero/

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-20-05 at 04:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-05 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Trying to find something-funny the maggie sucks site is getting more traffic-it is on the first page under the name search-second site.

Here is one-

Thank you, Dr. Phil...shouldn't you be on Letterman or Oprah?

This is yet another take the haters have on Maggie: that she somehow
brainwashed her alliance into taking all the heat and the falls on
her
behalf. Apparently, it's inconceivable that anyone could actually
genuinely like or admire her, so she must have used psychological
tricks on them.

So, their two basic arguments are, A) she just lucked up and fell #####-
backwards into her position in the final two, or, B) she hyp-no-tized
everyone into doing her bidding!

One could certainly make a similar argument about Kaysar and his
little
group. If one of his people had made it to the end, you can bet your
sweet bippy that they would tell him something like "It should be YOU
sitting here! You were the best player in here! This is for YOU!"

It's just a better articulated, but still childish, argument: instead
of "Yay, my side won, we're the greatest!", we get "Boo! Your side
won, you cheated/didn't play fair/used mind control/yada yada yada..."

Don't buy it: long and short of it is, like in Survivor, she
outwitted,
outplayed, and outlasted. Sure, there was some luck here and there,
but when is
that ever
not a factor?

jb

Just wanted to add-these people obviously don't have the live feeds-they don't mention anything about her insurance fraud, her skipping out on a wrongful death suit this summer, or her spewing hate in the HOH room. They should have noticed her insulting America-all the world saw that.....and why they think Survivor is the same game as BB I cannot even guess.

"Clean wins."
Posted by Estee on 09-20-05 at 04:31 PM
Staying barely within the possible here, because it's not like most people are just going to leave if you ask them politely, I can think of one 'pure' way to win BB.

1. Starting with the first week, win HoH every other week.
2. Win PoV every week.

Just nominate the two people the cage is having the most trouble with every time you're HoH for as long as you can, and keep yourself safe -- and your nominations solid -- all the time. Eventually, you get down to 'I have to nominate someone,' and soon after that, F2.

And then the jury says 'Haven't you won enough?' and gives the half-million to whoever you took with you.

Same school of thought as 'Be indispensible to your tribe every week until the merge, then take the necklace every time it's up for grabs'. Interesting theory, but just about impossible to do.

Posted by pmspml5 on 09-21-05 at 08:56 AM
"Just wanted to add-these people obviously don't have the live feeds-they don't mention anything about her insurance fraud, her skipping out on a wrongful death suit this summer, or her spewing hate in the HOH room. They should have noticed her insulting America-all the world saw that.....and why they think Survivor is the same game as BB I cannot even guess.

I had live feeds and I have no clue who and what you are referring to here. It was April that cut down america not Maggie. If you think for 1 second that we get to see everything on the live feeds your nuts. We see what SeeBS wants us to see. The live feed switched from Friendship-pro to Anti-friendship as soon as the public voting starting leaning the other way.

What insurance fraud? what wrongfull death suit. Having a mother as a nurse I have to tell you that she has also been sued in a wrong-full death suit. The law basically requires you to sue anyone WORKING that shift otherwise the defense attorneys pounce on it for probable doubt. It means absolutley nothing in a sue crazy world. Also, my mother retired as soon as she could because when a wrongfull death suit is won - 99% of the time the nurses loose their licenses and the DR's insurance goes up and nothing else.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-21-05 at 09:36 AM
Maggot mentioned an insurance claim for her car that they spent the money for vacation, and that her name was the name on a patient's chart (the patient died and a suit was filed) but her charge nurse covered for her and pretended she didn't know whose name it was-thus Maggot got a summer in the BB house and not a summer of litigation. I wish someone had been at the finale to hand her a subpoena. These things were posted on the live feeds....

Posted by Snidget on 09-20-05 at 06:07 PM
From Maggie's Yahoo Group

Subject: Gooooo Maggie and Ivette!!!!
I am so happy I found this site. Like many of you I have had to endure
reading the constant friendship bashing on the other BBupdate sites.
And on one site in particular everytime I tried to post a civilized
message in favor of Maggie or the friendship I would get my accound
deleted and banned. And my posts would be deleted also. There are some
posts still there from where someone would reply to them and include
the original post in the reply, but for the most part those other
sites delete anything that doesn't go along with their view!!! So I am
really glad to be here and I too have picked Maggie to win from day
one. I am also a nurse and have a mastiff as one of my babies!!

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Maggie_Ausburn/

Apparently Maggie Fans are an oppressed minority.

I hereby declare you: 'Blacksmith of the Underworld'--ZombieBaby

Posted by Snidget on 09-20-05 at 06:10 PM
And they drank the koolaid and believe that Janelle is not even a human being. Last time I checked actresses were still human and had lives and everything

This puts it all into focus. Janelle has a goal. Big Brother is an
effort to get her name and face out there. She is not a real person
this is an act.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-20-05 at 06:48 PM
<I am also a nurse and have a mastiff as one of my babies!!

Awwwwwwwwww - and Maggie has a herd of sheep.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Estee on 09-20-05 at 07:33 PM
Apparently Maggie Fans are an oppressed minority.

And here we all thought they were the first converts to a new religion. But really, why can't they be both?

Posted by okaychatt on 09-20-05 at 06:52 PM
<Find either a Maggie or an Ivette fansite somewhere on the Internet

"This is too haaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddd, Estee!"

Posted by Estee on 09-20-05 at 07:24 PM
Snidget did it. Whiner.

I'm curious to see that Yahoo group, but I'm afraid of having to become a member before I could read the messages. Even if I canceled five minutes later, who wants to give the illusion of support?

Posted by okaychatt on 09-20-05 at 07:31 PM
<afraid of having to become a member before I could read the messages.

Some groups let you read if you're not a member.

I don't want to fiddle with them.

They have their love fest. We have our (not so) love fest.

There's something for everyone, from the Moral Magority to the Jedis.

Ain't cyberspace grand?

Posted by Snidget on 09-20-05 at 07:39 PM
What I found on Maggot's I didn't have to join to read (not sure if I went past what came up on the home page or not...I seem to have blocked that incident out of my memory)

Posted by WaterDrop on 09-20-05 at 07:55 PM
I would like to begin by stating that it physically hurt to type "maggie fan bb6" into Yahoo. Also, I'll be emptying my history as soon as possible to avoid the possibility of ever stumbling upon these sites again.

Site 1:
Adria and Natalie (BB5)'s website message boards. (Not all of the posts support Maggie or Ivette, but some do.)
Quote: "I have liked Maggie from the very beginning... maybe the whole nursing thing... but I have always thought she was a real person with real feelings...she is by no means perfect but I think she is someone I would love to be friends with...
It frustrates me how people are so consumed by hate that they take everything she says and does and twists it around to see it the way they want it so they can continue to feel justified in hating her... I don't like living my life that way and I like to see the good in everyone."

Site 2:
The Friendship Message Board.
Quote: You have to be a member to read or post. No thanks. They title one of the forums "Friendship Fans Unite," and that makes me scared to join.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2005

Posted by foonermints on 09-20-05 at 08:20 PM
>Site 2:
The Friendship Message Board.
Quote: You have to be a member to read or post. No thanks. They title one of the forums "Friendship Fans Unite," and that makes me scared to join.<

210 registered(people?)! .. As the Bhagwan would say: "It's a start!"

Where did my Rolls-Royces all go?

Posted by Estee on 09-20-05 at 08:25 PM
You have to be a member to read or post.

So they're doing their best to imitate the real thing, except for the whole 'read' bit.