URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 84
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"9/29 episode"

Posted by dragonflies on 09-30-08 at 09:32 AM
So, what did you think? I enjoyed most of the episode, although I don't understand the whole Claire and her burning mom thing that was going on.

I did like that Peter & Peter met up. And the previews for the future were really bizarre!

I loved Sylar in the comic relief role as well.

swoon

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 9/29 episode"
Posted by mrc on 09-30-08 at 10:15 AM
Hiro and Ando were funny.

I don't like the development of Sylar's character. He's not a comedian (although he was funny); he's a frickin' scalp-sawing psychopath. I used to fear him; now, I see him as a misunderstood child with Mommy issues.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by dragonflies on 09-30-08 at 04:09 PM
I completely see your point. Maybe that is why I like the change. I don't like being scared.

swoon

Posted by Jay1205 on 09-30-08 at 01:04 PM
I think Claire's mom was trying to aggravate Claire so much that she could get to the root of her anger. That will then be the trigger for Claire to "fight".

I felt so sorry for little Micah all alone in front of Nikki's coffin.

Certainly missed shirtless Mohinder this week! ;oP

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-30-08 at 04:53 PM
I liked this episode better than the last two. My problem with the opening two episodes were that everyone was somebody different. We get accustomed to the characters being one way then they changed them....basically made them all dark and evil. We began to like Peter for being one way....Claire one way......Ando one way.....etc. Then they just make the characters somebody completely different.

Glad they did not waste time with current Peter in Jesse's body any longer. Did not see dark haired Claire. Linderman? This show don't need Linderman.

As for Syler, they had to do something with him. Either they had to switch him over or they had to kill him off. We are on Season Three and battling the same villian for the third season would've been to stale.

The Noah/Syler thing might be interesting.

Not sure I like the Parkman story, but that is still early. Eventually he will need to interact with others.

Posted by trigirl on 10-02-08 at 10:52 AM
I wondered who the blonde chic that was in Parkman's paintings. She had hair kind of like speedo chic but I don;t think it was her. Could be someone we haven't met yet?

bouncey by Ice