URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8398
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S31 ep1 (Cambodia)"

Posted by dabo on 09-21-15 at 12:36 PM
Hello, friends, this is the last vote thread I will be starting. If y'all want to continue having vote threads it is up to y'all to figure it out. These threads are all fairly basic except for finales (and whenever they pull the Redemption Island crap). The rules are fairly simple and established. One unwritten rule about vote threads (though I may not have always observed it) ..

There should be a 36 hour window of opportunity for voting before the episode begins airing on the East Coast.

Anyone interested in taking up the chore can reply with quotes to see the codes I have used.

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Bayon Tribe

Andrew Savage
Ciera Eastin
Jeremy Collins
Joe Anglim
Kass McQuillen
Keith Nale
Kimmi Kappenberg
Monica Padilla
Stephen Fishbach
Tasha Fox

Takeo Tribe

Abi-Maria Gomes
Jeff Varner
Kelley Wentworth
Kelly Wiglesworth
Peih-Gee Law
Shirin Oskool
Spencer Bledsoe
Terry Deitz
Vytas Baskauskas
Woo Hwang

this next bit is courtesy of the good folks at Survivor: Fever!

Episode 1: "Second Chance"
TWENTY RETURNING CASTAWAYS, VOTED IN BY FANS ACROSS AMERICA, ARE DROPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SOUTH CHINA SEA TO BEGIN THEIR ADVENTURE, ON THE SPECIAL 90-MINUTE SEASON PREMIERE OF "SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 23

For one tribe, old-school thinking battles new-school strategy when the two distinct groups try to take control of the game. Also, one contestant finds a clue to a hidden immunity idol that requires retrieving it in a way that's never been seen before.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not it's not it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

"blahblahblah"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Kelly Wigglesworth"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-15 at 04:31 PM
I firmly believe that the Bayon Tribe is winning the first challenge. We know that Abi-Maria makes it beyond episode one because she is seen next to someone, Tasha?, wearing a yellow buff, which comes from the first mix up into 3 tribes. Varner also makes it to the yellow buff tribe.

We also see that Kelly Wigglesworth chokes with the last part of the challenge, when they tie the sticks together to reach the key ring to unlock the lock to open the jail door. Spencer switches out with her. Since we also know that they are caught off guard and must go to TC DIRECTLY from the challenge, leaving them no time to scurry for votes. I think Kelly Wigglesworth will be our first boot.

At least I am hoping it's her since there are two Kelly W's this season!

Thanks DABO!!!! Sure hope you will still do the confessional counts thread. I will make sure, or someone else, that this thread continues on! xoxo <3

"Vote change: Vytas "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-15 at 07:42 PM
I do believe that the Bayon tribe wins the IC. We see Joe opening the gate, and I think all they have to do is take their torch through the jail door and then run up the platform and light the big cauldron, release the flag. Unless, there is another flipping puzzle at the top of the stairs....d'oh. But, I don't think so, so going with a Bayon win.

I think that people in that first vote are going to be all over the place. With Abi Maria and Kelly Wigglesworth both good targets, if some get together and throw votes to Vytas, then he'll be out. I have read at sucks for some reason he is pissy and doesn't want to play nice with others. Could this be why? Good enough reason for me to guess on him.

"Kass"
Posted by kingfish on 09-21-15 at 05:05 PM
Just throwing a dart.

"Shirin"
Posted by SuperGr0ver on 09-23-15 at 02:20 AM
I'll throw a dart too. She was so annoying right off the bat last season. These people know they need strength early on, so get rid of someone they know is annoying.

"Vytas"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 09-23-15 at 10:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-15 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

I'd prefer Abi-Maria; Shirin or Kass, but I'm gonna go with the majority. I'm glad to see FloPo change her vote ... I'd really like to see "Kelly Wigglesworth" stick around a while.

"RE: Vytas"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-23-15 at 12:03 PM
What majority? None of the other names voted for had more than one before your vote.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 09-23-15 at 01:05 PM
I peeked at another board, as I really don't have a clue except for what I've skimmed thru on this & another website. Otherwise, I'd want to throw a dart at Abi.

"Kass"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-23-15 at 12:03 PM
The most untrusted, PIA person there on the island (so-to-speak).

"Vytas"
Posted by CTgirl on 09-23-15 at 12:13 PM
Thanks for doing this thread today and over the years Dabo. I will start one each week from here on in this season. if anyone else wants to help out, that would be great. It is fun to see who everyone thinks will go home (at least until a boot list comes out - I am very impressed with this cast that no one has leaked anything).

I agree with FloPo, vidcaps indicate that Bayon could win immunity. I think Vytas would be a target by some. Since really the only spoiler we have for this season is that he was active on social media pre-merge and he was home teaching yoga before the game was over leads me to believe he didn't have a good Survivor experience, like maybe he was first one voted out!

Posted by dabo on 09-24-15 at 10:53 AM
Many thanks. CBS and TV providers are squabbling over pennies again, I may just go back to broadcast TV.

"Vytas"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-23-15 at 01:26 PM
Vytas's tribe loses the challenge and go directly to Tribal Council. Vytas is voted out.

"Terry"
Posted by 5cats on 09-23-15 at 03:07 PM
A stab in the dark at the person I want to see gone.

"Kass"
Posted by Dusty2004 on 09-23-15 at 03:38 PM
No reason just a guess.

Dusty

"Shirin"
Posted by personofinterest on 09-23-15 at 05:49 PM
I really have no clue. Seems that she may have some of the same issues this time as she did last time.

"Vytas"
Posted by Corvis7 on 09-23-15 at 06:01 PM
All that pre-game alliance stuff comes back to bite him.

"Vytas"
Posted by michel2 on 09-23-15 at 06:53 PM
Terry and Vytas will want to form a boys' club in TKO but the women will stop them. Vytas is sneakier than Terry so he'll get the boot.

"Vytas"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-23-15 at 07:36 PM

You shouldn't have been so arrogant.

"Vytas"
Posted by Outsider32 on 09-23-15 at 07:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-15 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

Thats just what I suspect if Ta'Keo loses.

"Vytas"
Posted by Rembrandt on 09-23-15 at 07:58 PM
I just have that feeling that it's him.

"Vytas"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-23-15 at 07:59 PM
Going with the flow. Either a blindside or maybe someone plays an idol found in the challenge.

Of course watch Ta Keo win and Kass go home...