URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8385
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of the Spoiling"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-19-15 at 04:14 PM

Welcome to the SOTS, the State of the Spoiling, where we try to compile a one stop shop with all the facts delivered through the week, so we can make the most accurate prediction as to the unfolding events of the current episode. In the immortal words of Colleen Haskel, Season One, "Be nice and play fair"! For this SOTS, I will post my thoughts in red!

This week our title for episode 14 is:

It’s a Fickle Fickle Game

This is most likely Mike, as he ponders how he’s done so far in the game and he’s noting that it could change on a dime, or it could be him trying to encourage Mama C, or it could be Mama C pondering her chances to move beyond the first TC?

MISDIRECTION CLUES

First of all, in the Title, tweets, and teases thread, located here, CTGirl has posted a lot of Jiffy quotes. To sum it up, Jiffy says that Mike still has his back against the wall and will anyone want to team up with him? Surprisingly, YES, someone will want to team up with Mike! Carolyn could win with a good argument, he would be happy to see Rodney plead his case, but Sierra needs to make a big move still, and Will is a long shot. Meanwhile he moves right along into the hype for S:31. *Not a good sign.*

The official teases by CBS are:

1. One castaway will be crowned the winner and take home the million dollar prize....duh.

2. Emotions run deep when castaways receive a surprise visit from their loved ones.

We see they are gathered at a challenge and they all get to at least hug their loved ones...Carolyn’s husband, Will’s wife, Rodney’s Dad, Mike’s Mom, Sierra’s Dad. Brings a tear to Jiffy's eye...he always loves the love!<3

Vidcaps

*I really like putting them in chronological order to create the timeline*.
The preview promo begins with some shots of the sun super imposed over the HII with the scorpion on it. Some speculate that perhaps someone will find another HII, or else it could just represent that they are coming off TC where one was played.

Upon returning to camp after TC, we first see Rodney, incredulous, asking Mama C why she didn’t tell them that she had the HII? Then, she turns it on the rest of them, YOU ALL VOTED FOR ME!

The next AM, we have this shot, I think it is the morning after the TC from the last cycle. We see Mike giving Carolyn a pep talk: Keep your head UP! Her hair is still in the braid...

RC at F5 ~ Loved Ones

Next, they line up and march to the next RC, smiles on their faces, as they most likely suspect from Tree Mail that loved ones are near!

Carolyn's husband:

MIke's mom:

Sierra's dad:

Rodney's dad:

And, Will's wife:

It all brings a tear to Jiffy's eye:

Now let's get to the actual challenge. It's a long, physical challenge where they must collect various tiles...here's the field:

Sierra and Rodney collecting tiles and then shooting them into a slot. We see this structure in the pics of the entire field above.

We can see that Rodney is purple, Mike is teal blue, Sierra is red, Mama C is yellow, and Will is royal blue. Just pointing out that Carolyn's hair is still in the braid.

From the looks of it, Carolyn and Will are not winning, which means that one of Sierra, Rodney, or Mike does win.

Back at camp after the RC is over we have some nice bonding shots where they are most likely being nostalgic...One in particular stands out to me....

I suspect that Mike may win the RC, but chooses to give up his time with his loved one so others can have their time. Sierra is loving on Mike. Maybe he even let Rodney have his reward....And, I wouldn't be surprised if Carolyn and Will got their time as well.

F5 Immunity Challenge

Here they are upon arrival, we see the post for the IN next to Jiffy, and note what he's wearing.

Carolyn's hair is in a high ponytail now, and Sierra's is down.

Here is the challenge field:

And, shots of them at the start and within the challenge(Sierra pulls her hair back into a low ponytail for the challenge):

Then we have shots post challenge, most likely...Note that Carolyn's and Sierra's hair, down and then up in a ponytail...

So, who wins? I think that Mike WILL win this one. He's likely moving so much faster than the rest of the field.

So, onto TC, F5 is voted out. Safe: Mike, Carolyn, Will. Boot: Sierra or Rodney

Now, who would you vote if you were Mike and Carolyn. They asked Will to be with them last episode, but he reneged. Mike also told us last episode that he wanted to beat Rodney. Who has the best case for an argument should they reach the jury? I still say Rodney. Rodney had the plan, Rodney put the alliance together. Rodney has a case, in my humble opinion. I think Mike will keep Carolyn, he still needs numbers and she is probably solidly with him at this point. Sierra has no case to win in front of the jury. We saw in the early game that she didn't like Rodney, but week after week, she stuck with him. I think Sierra may make a deal with Mike and Carolyn that if she sticks with them, they will all be the F3, or something like that. I think that Rodney may get to go on a reward at long last, one with his dad, and then I think Rodney will go home.

F4 Immunity Challenge

Here is the video of the final IC, "Final Fortitude", here.

Here are shots from the final F4 challenge, it's a big physical challenge, involving water slides, collecting bags of puzzle pieces, and climbing stairs multiple times, climbing structures and sliding down poles, ending with building a lighthouse puzzle.

Mike is yellow:

Carolyn is red:

Will is blue, Note Carolyn going up the steps behind Will:

The person we don't see is most likely orange. I think this type of challenge clearly favors Mike, BUT, will he win it?

They go to TC and someone is voted off. Who will it be? Well, the next morning, before final tribal, we have this:

Outsider was the first one to identify the torches as 2 Blue's and 1 White collar. Sheldor confirms it with his pictures for comparison. You could argue that this shot is staged, but CBS has done this in the past and it's been dead on right. Especially in Brains, Brawn, Beauty. So, I am going with 2 Blues and a white in the F3, Why not?!.

Since F4 = Mike, Carolyn, Will, 1 unknown Blue = 2 Blues, 1 White, 1 Red
F3 = 2 Blues, 1 White

= Will is booted at the F4 TC.

F3: Mike, Carolyn, 1 unknown blue (Sierra/Rodney)

RESULTS

Before noting the results there is one picture that we have to make a decision on. It's this one...

This picture is probably where Mike feels he's made a million dollar mistake. I think he loses the F4 IC. At first I thought it must be the F5 IC, but the background in this shot, doesn't match the field location of the maze. This background makes me think it's the F4 IC. His shirt is wet. Just when Mike fears he's done, I think Carolyn feels some loyalty to Mike, for having saved her. Carolyn decides she cannot throw Mike to the curb.

F5 RC Winner: Mike
F5 IC Winner: Mike
F5 Boot: Rodney/Sierra

F4 IC Winner: Carolyn
F4 Boot: Will

F3: Mike, Carolyn, Sierra/Rodney

WINNER:

Mike Holloway

If Mike and Carolyn get together and have a heart to heart talk, they could decide to keep the most deserving players to win the prize, therefore deciding to boot out Sierra and Will, guaranteeing that someone that "played" the game will win the prize. They could propose this to Rodney? I think that would be a very fitting ending!

This is my take on the finale. Tribe will be along soon to add his take on the finale for a she said, he said! Thanks everyone that still finds the time to play with us as we seek, week after week, to find the answers before they air!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of the Spoiling"
Posted by kingfish on 05-19-15 at 04:46 PM
Well done, FP. And a very logical scenario.

Posted by Georganna on 05-19-15 at 05:58 PM
If Mike and Carolyn get together and have a heart to heart talk, they could decide to keep the most deserving players to win the prize, therefore deciding to boot out Sierra and Will, guaranteeing that someone that "played" the game will win the prize. They could propose this to Rodney? I think that would be a very fitting ending!

It would be! But the new Sneak Peek from CBS casts no little doubt that this will happen.

I've added the video to my latest post to the Vidcap Thread (#40).

G
It's only taken me a few years to finally figure out how to capture and then modify an Embed Code so that it works here ...

"Sneak peek..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-19-15 at 06:52 PM
Well, Carolyn played her cards right, she knows that the power is in the numbers, so she has done damage control with her core. But, we know that Mike makes it to the F4 IC. One of Rodney or Sierra is indeed out at F5.

The title of the episode is It's a Fickle Fickle game. Clearly, something is going to change 180 degrees. Could it be what happens in the RC with the loved ones?

"RE: Sneak peek..."
Posted by Georganna on 05-19-15 at 07:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-15 AT 11:34 PM (EST)

Well ...

Sheldor Order (See my Post #39 to the Vidcap Thread) would dictate that it is Sierra who leaves at F5.

It also dictates that Mike and Will are still in the Game following the F4 Tribal Council. But, that is at odds with the vidcap of the three
(The Final Three?) torches: two Blue Collar and one White Collar.

'Tis a puzzle ...

G

For what it's worth, I think that Mike simply wins his way to the Final Three (perhaps, then, using Carolyn's vote to force a tie between the two that ultimately ousts Rodney from the Game when he loses the ensuing Firebuilding Challenge to a woman with an obviously higher standard). Leaving a Final Three composed of The Reward Alliance of Mike, Will and Carolyn.

Now, there is a scenario (admittedly, not original with me) that any Daugher, Sister, Wife or Mother could love. And one that might have prompted Mike's 'Million Dollar Mistake' comment.

Note: I've just added a second Sneak Peek from CBS to Post #40 in the Vidcap Thread that may, I think, chronicle the conclusions of Sierra's and Rodney's Survivor stories.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-19-15 at 08:24 PM
GEORGANNA: UGH! Why don't you add these things before the final hour, hahaha!

Well, I can't put my total stock into what they "think" the times are at Sucks. They have been so wrong so many times.

If we didn't have the torch picture, I would be down with Will making the F3, no doubt about it, give him the red carpet to the end, a no brainer. I believe that Carolyn just may be at the end with Mike. But, I am not convinced that Mike wins the F4 IC.

I would love to see Will jump to Carolyn and Mike, but I just don't know. If he ends in the F3, than that is just what happens....maybe.

Posted by Georganna on 05-19-15 at 08:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-15 AT 08:59 PM (EST)

Well, I can't put my total stock into what they "think" the times are at Sucks. They have been so wrong so many times.

Sorry about my timing ...

And were it not that the 'ordering' theory is Sheldor's and for the following endorsement from Mayan Sun (of Survivor Fever), I would probably be more cautious about accepting the 'times' at their face value than I am. But, given those facts and that those times refer - not to the dates or times recorded by several cameras (with a variety of time settings) as the events were filmed but rather to the times that the vidcaps were captured as a CBS minion watched the Episode that we're about to see as it played on his or her screen - I am fairly confident that we're seeing them in ... sequence.

The link to Mayan Sun's post to Kona regarding the Screen Grabs.

G

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-20-15 at 05:19 PM
No worries, G! It seems like this season in particular, a lot of the information is not released or posted until the final hour.

I don't know how it's going to turn out, frankly. If Mike doesn't win, I will be shocked. I don't think that he wins the F4 IC. I can't get around him soaking wet in that picture which has to be at the end of the challenge, Therefore, how does he survive?

Will and Rodney most likely save Mike over Mama C? I just don't know? I do think that Mike will win the reward challenge with the family members and give it to Rodney. Maybe that will effect the game, Mike gave him the best reward ever, while Mama C never did? I dunno?

F5: Sierra
F4: Mama C
F3: Will
F2: Rodney
F1: Mike

Posted by michel2 on 05-19-15 at 09:41 PM
Great SOTS, FP. I think Mike has to win that giant obstacle course. Of course, the puzzle could do him in but he should have a big enough lead and, compared with a word puzzle, that tower looks made for someone who works with his hands.

Posted by CTgirl on 05-20-15 at 12:39 PM
Great job on the SOTS FloPo! There are so many ways this can work out tonight and I don't care as long as Mike wins!!!

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-20-15 at 01:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

We could have gotten the big spoiler of the day we needed from a tweeter named glamstar_77. A poster on sucks said Monifa Sims' sister spoiled the final 3 according to this tweeter but he could not find anything. It was probably deleted.

We may not know the f3 at all before the show starts. They won't let what happened last year happen again with the torch pics in the studio.

Best clue will be the pictures. Mike or Carolyn arriving with a suitcase. But that could be forbidden who knows. The s32 hopeful cast is sequetered.

****UPDATE****
The post was found. Its on IMDB Survivor forum. Apparently Will's sister spoiled the final 3 and all we know is Rodney and Will are in and Mike is out if this is correct.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239195/board/thread/244047818?p=1

So Carolyn, Rodney, and Will are final 3 if this is true. Also, Glamstar_77 tweeted congrats to Rodney but it could just be on making final 3 or that he won. If he did win, you can point the finger at the immature no collars who didn't want to give it to Carolyn.

On further review, however, these spoilers were based on the screenhots Will's sister took on the reward(so Will's sister, not wife, is there). There is no reward at final 3. I think this woman might have been dumb enough to think the three on the reward are the final 3.

Not only that she said she's gonna be a contestant on a upcoming season and the person who got her info reported her on twitter to Probst. Unbelievable.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-20-15 at 03:03 PM
Please post links. On here, we don't speculate on what other forums might be saying without providing links - you can see how Georgianna has done it in other threads as she's posted links or credited specific sources instead of saying things like "look up so-and-so or go to twitter...". Links help people get the info they need quickly.

Otherwise, nothing linked becomes just speculation and not a spoiler with the way things move around online.

Posted by Georganna on 05-20-15 at 03:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

For always spelling my name correctly, thank you, Pepe.

It's a very nice thing to do. And it makes me smile.

Georgianna

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-20-15 at 07:41 PM
How could I forget the spelling of my own birthday twin on this site? We go way back on here, and I can be pretty anal retentive about spelling of names as it bugs me when others don't spell mine the way I'd like it. (incidentally, I've seen you go as Georjanna as well)

Great way to wrap up a nice season of SOTSes, FloPo! Really hard to tell with this season and it's nice to be kept on our toes with the editing instead of having everything handed to us on a platter, even if the editing is rather underhanded or confounding at times.

Posted by Georganna on 05-21-15 at 02:09 PM
(incidentally, I've seen you go as Georjanna as well)

And all because at some point more than ten or so years ago, another Georgianna was, evidently, a member of the Forums. So, my name was taken when I arrived. And through the years, I've had to re-register - twice - with yet other misspellings of it.

And the software won't allow me to use 'G' either.

Life's tough, huh ...

G
Note: I've thought about Sag (for Sagittarius). But not for long ...

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-21-15 at 03:03 PM

>And the software won't allow me
>to use 'G' either.

Interesting. We used to have a poster named Q on this site. Maybe the software was changed because it was a real pain to click on his name. The most infamous pain-in-the-butt situation was when Icecat set up the 't' thread over on Off-Topic. Even the most skilled mouse-handlers had a challenge getting the cursor in the exact place needed to click on it to open the thread.

Posted by Georganna on 05-22-15 at 12:14 PM
Then, hopefully, I'll never run out of variations of Georgianna ...

G

Posted by Brownroach on 05-20-15 at 04:20 PM
I hope they are the F3, they are my picks in the vote thread.

I can see a rationale for FloPo's order as well (great final SOTS, FloPo!) -- but I think even if Mike and Carolyn are both in the F3 Carolyn is going to win.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-20-15 at 05:23 PM
Thanks, BR!

Although, I do think I am swayed to go for the Sierra out first, then Mama C, then Mike, Will/Rodney in the F3. Who knows, I'll be surprised!

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-20-15 at 06:29 PM
I'm not so sure about that.

"RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS o~ State of the Spoiling"
Posted by suzzee on 05-20-15 at 06:50 PM
Well done FP You've put some serious thoughts out there. Awesome job and can't wait till next season. Hurley says Hi dude!

Hasn't this just been a season of wtf's? Looking forward to the finale and the big cast reveal.

Bring on the carn age.

"RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS o~ State of the Spoiling"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-20-15 at 07:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 07:22 PM (EST)

HURLEY....we've got to GO BACKKKKKK!

Couldn't agree about the WTF's! In the beginning I hated Mike, now I am rooting for him...who knew. I am an underdog SUCKERRRR! Can't wait for next season and kudos' to CBS and SEG for keeping it on the down low! I love that we don't know!

Enjoy the FINALE!

Posted by Sheldor on 05-23-15 at 08:17 PM
Flowerpower wrote:

They go to TC and someone is voted off. Who will it be? Well, the next morning, before final tribal, we have this:

Outsider was the first one to identify the torches as 2 Blue's and 1 White collar. Sheldor confirms it with his pictures for comparison. You could argue that this shot is staged, but CBS has done this in the past and it's been dead on right. Especially in Brains, Brawn, Beauty. So, I am going with 2 Blues and a white in the F3, Why not?!.

Those were indeed the Final 3 Torches!

I guess they just didn't care much about what torch they grabbed as they went to each Tribal Council as Carolyn (White Collar) is holding a Blue Collar Torch, Will (No Collar) is holding a White Collar Torch, and only Mike (Blue Collar) is holding the correct original Blue Collar Tribe torch!

Posted by Georganna on 05-23-15 at 09:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-15 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

I guess they just didn't care much about what torch they grabbed as they went to each Tribal Council as Carolyn (White Collar) is holding a Blue Collar Torch, Will (No Collar) is holding a White Collar Torch, and only Mike (Blue Collar) is holding the correct original Blue Collar Tribe torch!

In fact, as he picked up his torch before the Final TC, Mike said that he 'would take his own/old Blue one ...'.

Congratulations ... again.

G

"HeSaid... State of the Spoiling"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-24-15 at 12:07 PM

Not to spoil anything for those that have yet to see it but this edition of the SOTS is dedicated to the "currently in theatres" George Miller masterpiece.
IOW... Welcome to the continuting edition of Mad Mike: Jury Road.
Please note that this SOTS is obviously super late. However, I did spend some time on it and even though it wasn't posted in time, the fact remains that had I not had such a difficult task in such a short amount of time and had just gone ahead with the story, everyone would have been quite impressed.
I fear now, it's a little too little too late.

And since I gather that a large contigency of readers will be woefully underprepared to jump right into the action, an introduction of theme might be necessary.
We open on a vast desert vista. Nothing but sand and sky for miles and miles until the horizon. The setting sun imparts a warm glow to the scene. A fatigued and mentally exhausted tribephyl sets upon the computer keys to impart his completely stolen ideas upon the masses only to find himself nodding in and out of some sort of physically induced narcolepsy. Even his mind was protesting the toothpick eyelid holders. Yet somehow his fingers kept moving, creating one nonsensical thought after another...

ImperatorCarolyn has stolen the WarMachine.
ImmortanRod questions why, then realizes that hidden within the WarMachine is ImmortanRod's Prized Possession. ImperatorCarolyn has stolen it and is heading East. Towards the GreenLand.
Immortan Rod sends WillfulNux to chase down ImperatorCarolyn and retrieve his Prized Possesion.
Attached to the front of WillfulNux's vehicle is MadMike, connected physically to WillfulNux via a blood transfusion tube. Things don't look so good for our hero at the moment.
Let the VehicleMayhem commence...

The WarMachine tramples through quite a few opponents but all of a sudden is stopped by a DanSlide.
Readjustments to ImmortanRod's road to redemption start here, if they start at all.
Will the WarMachine make it through? Will ImmortanRod retrieve his prized possession? Will ImperatorCarolyn stand behind MadMike, using him as a shield? Will MadMike quietly ride off into the sunset with the ultimate prize?
I guess that's to be decided next.

My mind wakes up a bit.
The first challenge will be to find, carry, balance, toss and arrange a bunch of tiles to solve a riddle that leads to a numberlock that, when triggered, will raise some sort of flag and result in at least 1 of the survivors being able to relax with family members until the next challenge.
I don't even really want to go into the minutae of the possibilities, but I feel confident that neither Will nor Carolyn win this challenge, I would also confidently state that Rodney is incapable of winning challenges all together, so it must come down to Sierra or Mike for the RC win.
Now,, if either Mike or Sierra win the RC I can see both giving up their single spot to reward the others, at which point I'm sure that JP relents and everyone gets to spend time refueling their batteries. Everyone IS on equal ground now, so might as well give them all that extra push near the end. But it will create a target for anyone so blatantly aiming to curry jury favor.

As the WarMachine (w/ ImperatorCarolyn, MadMike and the Prized Possession inside) heads east towards GreenLand, with ImmortanRod and WillNux chasing behind, an epic sandstorm blindfolds them all.
Forcing them to find their way around in zero-visibility conditions. Lot's of bumps and bruises, buckets of sweat and a fairly predictable win from MadMike, as he uses his revenge-fueled heart to do the right thing, at the right time. But the real miracle comes from ImperatorCarolyn as she proves her mettle against the best and somehow dodges a bullet by hiding behind MadMike. Judging from the aftermath and the fact that MadMike, ImperatorCarolyn and WillfulNux can all be seen in the next act, it should be noted that either ImmortanRod or ImmortanRod's prized possession is the one that doesn't make it through the first hour's carnage.

The F5 IC looks to be a navigating-blindfolded through a large maze to retrieve and place the directionals, N, S, W and E in their appropriate places. For this challenge, it will be without a doubt in my mind, Mike that wins.
1. because he is seen in the F4 challenge and
2. if Mike doesn't have the necklace at F5 he is a goner.
Beside Mike, also seen in the F4 Immunity Challenge are Carolyn and Will. With placement for either Rodney or Sierra as the fourth and the other as the F5 bootee.

Taking a cue from the movie, which actually has 5 prized possessions, not just 1, we now either enter Act 2 (where a prized possession is thrown from the car) or we begin Act 3 (where the villain, ImmortanRod gets his face ripped off by a combination move from MadMike, ImperatorCarolyn AND WillfulNux. Yes, WillfulNux switches sides).

Act2: Desperation ensues as the Prized possession is thrown from the vehicle and suffers a fate similar to one where someone gets run-over by a bus because of something someone else did or perhaps they themselves put a larger target on themselves by being too nice or too athletic. MadMike, regretting his "keep your head up" pep talk, alone in his wishes against the "accident" goes up against ImperatorCarolyn, WillfulNux and ImmortanRod. Sadly for the audience, the foursome make the best decision for themselves and the Prized Possession is run over by the WarMachine leaving room for someone to become even more psychotic. Wait... leaving room for somone psychotic to become even more.

So now we're left with... MadMike, ImperatorCarolyn, WillfulNux and wouldn't you believe it, ImmortanRod all making it to Act3.
The Act wherein it appears to be the final, climactic, exhausting, exciting and perhaps daunting fight scene. The one where the Hero, the anti-hero, the recovered villain and the devout villain face off in a truly epic battle to uncover the last immune.
MadMike gets an arrow in the hand, WillfulNux suffers a beat down and ImperatorCarolyn gets shot. And as the hollywood ending comes into focus, just as the sun is setting, and the group has started heading back to the beginning...(In this case, an L.A. studio)...and as hinted at prior, ImmortanRod meets a doomful fate as his face-less body is dragged back to the Citadel and subsequently torn limb from limb by the bitter throngs of starving and thirsty subjects.

For a true emotional payoff, the Final 3 are 1 from each initial tribal set-up; 1 White Collar, 1 No Collar and 1 Blue Collar.
Which is better?
Well... as was stated clearly in episode 1, The Winner of this season is standing on the Blue-Collar mat.
Which makes our choice for heroic ending come down to a jury choice between MadMike, ImperatorCarolyn or WillfulNux.
Not so surprisingly, MadMike demolishes the other potentials. Surprisingly, the other potentials each get a nod of approval.

F5RC: Mike (MadMike)
F5IC: Mike (MadMike)
F5Bootee: Sierra (the Prized Possession)
F4IC: Mike (MadMike)
F4Bootee: Rodney (ImmortanRod)
F3: (Mike (MadMike), Carolyn (ImperatorCarolyn) and Will (WillfulNux)
S30Winner: Mike (MadMike)

"RE: HeSaid... State of the Spoiling"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-29-15 at 08:42 AM
WHOOOAAAA, should be called MadTribephyl rides again! Tribe, you are wayyyy out of my league in the fantasy arena, and I am blown away by it all! Thanks for a stellar view into that crazy creative mind of yours, and interwoven within and through it all were the FACTS! Man oh man, you nailed it! I bow down to you, Sir Tribe, thanks for the phun read and for all you do for this site!

Fp, *dances the happy dance*!

xo

Posted by kingfish on 05-29-15 at 01:29 PM
Thanks for that, Tribe. That was killer.

Posted by suzzee on 05-29-15 at 02:08 PM
Late? Sometimes a great read needs to be aged. Nicely done and a lovely vintage it is too.

I should be watched....closely.