URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8375
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S30 | Episode 13 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 05-07-15 at 00:08 AM
I present the thread to deposit and discuss the episode 13 vidcaps.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post-Show Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-07-15 at 00:21 AM
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

JP: Next time on Survivor...

Dan: The alliance always knew that eventually we were going to have to turn on each other.

JP: ...the majority alliance crumbles...

Mike (talking to Dan): Your alliance is gunning for you.

JP: ...and Mike sees an opportunity.

Carolyn (talking to Sierra and Mike): Really?

Mike: Dan is voting for one of you with the boys. One million percent. One million percent.

"RE: Post-Show Promo"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-07-15 at 01:30 AM
It looked like Sierra was giving Carolyn a evil stare from that angle.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-07-15 at 08:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-15 AT 08:16 AM (EST)

So Mike tries separately to get Sierra/Carolyn and Dan on board with him -- implying to S/C that Dan plans to use his extra vote on one of them, while attempting to persuade Dan that everyone else is out to get Dan. Dan is stupid/paranoid enough that he might believe Mike. Don't think Carolyn/Sierra would.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-07-15 at 08:24 AM
I don't know, BR. Rodney was doing a lot of Carolyn bashing yesterday while she was on reward. She's got to suspect that she's persona non grata to Rodney at this point. We heard Rodney say that Carolyn and Sierra were not getting to the end....

I also suspect that Carolyn knows that Will is Rodney's #1, and that Dan would make a pretty good #2.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-07-15 at 10:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-15 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Perhaps, but a vote has come and gone without Rodney attempting to get either Carolyn or Sierra out, which could have been viable if he got Dan and Will on board and (in the case of Carolyn) if he could flip Tyler. They all knew that Mike would probably play his idol, so going after someone else was an option. But "the boys" voted for Mike instead.

Carolyn also has to know that Mike will say anything to stay in the game now, so she should at least be skeptical.

"5.9.15 Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-10-15 at 03:21 AM
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

VO: It's Mike against everyone and he'll do anything to win.

JP (@ challenge): Go!

Mike (camera confessional): I've got to win Immunity to stay in this game.

JP: We are neck and neck!

"RE: 5.9.15 Promo"
Posted by toad455 on 05-10-15 at 10:43 PM
I think it's clear Mike wins Immunity, otherwise it would be an easy vote and the previews make it seem like a complicated vote this week.

"Web Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-12-15 at 01:20 AM
Transcript and VidCaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

VO: Survivor Wednesday,

Dan (camera confessional): The alliance wants Mike gone.

VO: It's Mike against everyone.

Will (camera confessional): He's the biggest threat still in the game.

VO: And he'll do anything...

Mike (talking to Dan): Your alliance is gunning for you.

Carolyn: Really?

Mike (talking to Carolyn and Sierra): Dan is voting one of you two with the boys.

VO: ...to win.

JP (starting challenge): Go!

Mike (camera confessional): I could be vulnerable, so I've got to win the Immunity to stay in this game.

JP: We are neck and neck right now!

VO: And with just 2 episodes to go.

JP (at Tribal Council): It is anybody's game to win.

"RE: Web Promo"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-12-15 at 09:13 AM
I know I may be putting WAYYYY too much stock into what Jiffy says at the end of TC, but I think in order for him to say this:

JP (at Tribal Council): It is anybody's game to win.

Than a "somebody" among the "anybody's" has to go. Either Mike or Rodney. My gut says this is what he may say AFTER Mike walks.

Posted by suzzee on 05-12-15 at 10:47 AM
Yup, he wouldn't say something like this after a Will, Dan or Sierra boot. I'd go as far as putting Carolyn in there too. This sure sounds like the showdown vote, if it's the film from this episode. Makes me think if Mike won immunity Jiffy wouldn't have a reason to put it this way.

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by Georganna on 05-12-15 at 11:20 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-15 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

Or ...

He might say it if all of the 'shortcuts to a win' left in the Game - Dan's Advantage and Carolyn's HII and/or any newly found or won Advantage or Idol - had just been played in the Final Six TC.

G

Posted by suzzee on 05-12-15 at 11:57 AM
good point

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by Georganna on 05-12-15 at 12:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-15 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

I sure hope it is.

Because (A) I would like to see Mike win and (B) a little earlier today I changed my Anti-Boot entry to (Yes) Dan uses his extra vote and (Yes) Carolyn plays her HII ...

G

Posted by michel2 on 05-12-15 at 05:44 PM
Jeff usually says it's anybody's game after a blindside.

"Press Images"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-12-15 at 01:27 AM
Thank You, SF!

"RE: Press Images"
Posted by kingfish on 05-12-15 at 11:27 AM
This picture is from the next TC, and Shirin is jubilant about something that happened there. Tyler has a satisfied smirk also.

So, either someone got in a comment or observation that they liked, or someone besides Mike is booted.

Shirin will be happy if anyone but Mike walks, but IMO especially happy if Dan or Will go. Tyler has grudges against the men in his old alliance. Maybe Dan in particular?

Rod's leaving could also produce these reactions.

"RE: Press Images"
Posted by michel2 on 05-12-15 at 05:40 PM
I'm not saying you are wrong but those reactions could also be from a comment Jeff makes like: "Rodney, are you as childish as this in real life?"