URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8373
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep12"

Posted by dabo on 05-05-15 at 10:34 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

Probst: It’s Rodney’s birthday. Did you hear me? It’s RODNEY’S BIRTHDAY!

DAWS

MERICA(sic) TRIBE

Carolyn MNM HII orphan white-no
Dan EEM Xtra vote: known
Mike EEM HII: known
Rodney EEM
Sierra EEM
Tyler MEM orphan white-blue
Will NNM orphan no-no

JURY
Hali NNM
Joe NEM
Jenn NNM
Shirin MNM

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME
Kelly ENM

"Holding On For Dear Life"
A reward gives castaways an opportunity to deliver supplies to a local orphanage.
Also, castaways must scramble after a crazy tribal council leaves some on the outs.
the Password is "Orphan"

Roolz

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Tyler." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Tyler & Sierra." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (Individual Immunity!) should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Rodney" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Rodney & Carolyn" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not it's not it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Baconness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Dan"
Posted by kingfish on 05-05-15 at 11:44 AM
Gotta go with Dan again.

Surely the others will realize that, just like splitting up a pair is necessary, eliminating one person with 2 votes ASAP is also essential.

"Tyler"
Posted by __Corea on 05-05-15 at 12:06 PM
Invisible most of the season with a big jump in exposure last week. And with Mike and Carolyn having idols it seems to make sense.

"Tyler"
Posted by coldbrewer on 05-05-15 at 01:06 PM
From the previews, the majority alliance are scrambling which means Mike is definitely safe again.

Does Dan and Sierra finally see the light and jump back to Mike with Dan's extra vote? Could be - maybe.

Alt: Dan

"Tyler"
Posted by dabo on 05-05-15 at 05:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-15 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

Tyler shatters the orphan alliance when he is incapable of sincerely apologizing to Dan (of all people).

Anyway, I probably won't be around tomorrow to do a vote tally or watch the show in real time, everyone have fun!

"Tyler"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 05-05-15 at 11:18 PM
Mike's safe & won't vote out a Blue Collar. Dan finally recognizes he's at the bottom of the 6 & plays his extra vote forcing a tie. Will the Weasel doesn't like his odds & votes Tyler on revote.

"Tyler"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-06-15 at 10:30 AM
As with last week, I'm going with the most boring thing that could possibly happen.

"Tyler"
Posted by Corvis7 on 05-06-15 at 11:05 AM
I no longer care about this boring season, but yeah, it's probably Tyler.

"Tyler"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-06-15 at 12:55 PM
Using the Brownroach theory: boring promo = boring boot.

Mike will play his idol. The pagonging continues. No blue collar has voted against a blue collar yet. It will be interesting to see if Sierra, Dan and maybe even Rodney vote for Tyler too. Or if its just an idol flush and bounce that gets Tyler.

"Tyler"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-06-15 at 02:58 PM
Misdirection is the crying, Rodney. It could be him though? Why not, if someone is asking to go home and you are down to 7, why not!?

Tyler, no story, it's time for you to go.

"Will"
Posted by SuperGr0ver on 05-06-15 at 03:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

Tyler is shown explaining his vote for Dan. And his explanation makes sense. But what was Will's reasoning? I could see Dan really going after him and if necessary using his double vote to get Will out. To me the pagonging isn't complete until the ENTIRE No-Collar tribe is voted off.

Alt: Rodney -- still wishful thinking, but it would be a nice birthday present for the viewers. And the birthday boy could finally eat.

Also, missing the SOTS. I love reading those.

"Rodney"
Posted by michel2 on 05-06-15 at 05:02 PM
Yes, it's most likely misdirection but it's his birthday so he should give us a surprise.

"RE: Rodney"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-06-15 at 07:40 PM
I really wanted to vote Rodney too, why not get him out when he's ready and willing?

"Sierra"
Posted by personofinterest on 05-06-15 at 05:12 PM
It can't be Mike unless he loses all remaining brain cells, so Sierra is the next least objectionable meaning she should be gone.

And she spoke last episode!

"Carolyn"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-06-15 at 06:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

I'm going off the possibility she doesn't win immunity and since Shirin is gone, her arc maybe could be over.

Alternate is Sierra if Carolyn wins immunity. Mike would least expect her name to be written down.

"Dan"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-06-15 at 07:41 PM
I've avoided the obvious boot and got voted wrong so many times!

Even if Dan x 2 and Sierra vote with Mike they only have 4 votes and if there is a tie between Dan and X (e.g. Tyler) then Dan and X can vote on the re-vote and Dan would be sent packing.

Rodney has to vote for one of his core four (e.g. Tyler) for Dan to survive I think.

Alt: Sierra Too likeable to let into the Final 3.

Of course it is going to end up being Tyler!

"Will"
Posted by Georganna on 05-06-15 at 07:53 PM
I haven't watched the last two Episodes. And this seems to be as good a guess as any ...

G