URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 837
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"IS IT ME OR AMERICAN IDOL SOME TYPE OF CONSPIRACY"

Posted by tobme on 04-22-04 at 00:43 AM
THERE IS NO WAY ON THIS EARTH THAT JOHN STEVENS SHOULD EVEN BE IN THIS COMPETETION. THERE IS ONLY ONE FRANK SINATRA. IT'S ABSOLUTELY SAD THAT THE THREE BEST SINGERS IN THE COMPETITION WERE IN THE BOTTOM THREE. THE CROWD, THE FINALISTS, THE JUDGES EVERYONE WAS IN SHOCK. AMERICAN IDOL IS THE WRONG DAMN TITLE, MORE LIKE RACIST IDOL. I'M GLAD RUBEN WON AND EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN SING,BUT HE STILL WON BY FEW VOTES. LETS GET REAL. IT WAS LIKE SEGREGATION ON THE STAGE. CRAZY!!! THE RULES FOR THIS SHOW DEFINITELY NEED TO BE RECONSIDERED. ITS ABOUT RAW TALENT, NOT RACE.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: IS IT ME OR AMERICAN IDOL SOME TYPE OF CONSPIRACY"
Posted by strid333 on 04-22-04 at 00:51 AM
First, welcome to the boards.

Secondly, though, are you deaf? I ask you this because you are yelling at us. Please use lowercase letters. It is more polite and a lot easier to read on a computer monitor.

And thirdly, this may or may not be a duplicate thread because we have discussed changing the ways voting should be taking place (for example one vote per household). We try to avoid duplicate threads because it makes our boards cluttered and harder to navigate and keep track of. For example, look at the Survivor boards and notice how clean they are.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

Posted by tobme on 04-22-04 at 00:55 AM
apparently i didnt know since i just signed up.

Posted by GrendelsMom on 04-22-04 at 00:55 AM
Rules? nah, who needs them. They're for sissies. Obviously, since it seems to be ok to go shouting around whatever simple thought comes into one's head without regards to whether there might ACTUALLY be a proper place for that thought. Who NEEDS 'em, I tells ya.

Posted by rjrabbit on 04-22-04 at 00:57 AM
Hey Gren - we got another broken computer on the AI boards. Do you have the name of that repairman?

Posted by GrendelsMom on 04-22-04 at 01:04 AM
No, but I think they'll get the same results if they just call the toll=free number 1-AMA-DUMBA$$. They might forget this number, so I recommend repeating it until it sinks in.

"To answer your first question"
Posted by TeamJoisey on 04-22-04 at 01:13 AM
It IS you.