URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8369
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S30 Worlds Apart, Episode 11 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-29-15 at 12:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-15 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

Gather around, ye merry folks of MERICA.

It's time for this week's State of the Spoiling for the upcoming Coronation of King Mike the Texan, expected to take place on May 20 in the year of the lord, 2015.

As we now enter our final weeks of the season, the suspense builds whether the 7 challengers to the throne can usurp King Mike's expected coronation. Let's find out what nefarious undertakings these challengers are planning this week!

In case you missed out on last week's beheading, you can check out the East Coast Spoiler Thread for the deets on what happened.

Hear what Saint Jenn of No Collar said about her beheading, assessing King-to-be Mike's chances of survival: Saint Jenn's comments

This week's title is Survivor Russian Roulette. Sounds like rocks are going to be thrown, to the glee of the masses. Oh, a drawing of rocks? Bo-ring.

Plenty of vidcaps of the town's peons milling about: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8364.shtml

Reward Challenge

To mollify the peons, we have a reward challenge where they get to simulate what it's like to be burned on the stake. Two teams of four must navigate from one end of a course to the other without ever touching the ground while using planks and four barrels.

On one side, we have Prince Mike, Rodney the Crass, Tall Sierra and Shirin the Oddity. On the other side, we have Tyler the Demure, Court Jester Dan, Carolyn the Maternal One and Will the Haranguer.

Here's Mike in his younger prince days, demonstrating what a future vehicle would look like, while the challengers are prepped for burning on the stake:

Off we go:

(Shirin looking all ho-hum while admiring her fingernails)
(Shirin prepares to hang herself)

I'm thinking that the Reds (Tyler, Dan, Carolyn, Will) win this reward because you can see that Prince Mike is all poofed up while talking to Dan beside a structure that we haven't seen before in camp -- and the spec is that Tyler might give up his reward to allow Mike to go with Dan, so he can dig into Dan's bag to find out what the advantage is.

Due to new evidence, it appears that this watering hole structure was in camp all along, so that changes the spec ... and also changes my pick for RC winner: Mike/Sierra/Shirin/Rodney.

Mike all poofed up, talking to Dan beside what appears to be an outdoor shower stall:

Tyler snooping around in Dan's bag while the latter is away from camp:

Tyler telling Carolyn later on he did something "dirty":

So Tyler ends up finding out about Dan's advantage.

Immunity Challenge

Some pics of the challenge:

No idea who wins this one, but I can see Prince Mike sticking it out to the end for the win. There appears to be two immunity necklaces tonight - one for the guys and one for the ladies. Could Shirin save herself tonight? I'm going with Mama C, though, as she's shown she can handle herself in endurance challenges.

Two necklaces, two HIIs, one person with two votes... as michel suggested, dumb to have this at F8 instead of the merge.

Tribal Council should be a wild and wooly affair with the potential for a tie vote, resulting in a Survivor Russian Roulette where the majority group of 6 led by Rodney the Crass end up eating one of their own. I would not be surprised if Court Jester Dan finds out somehow that Tyler the Demure snooped around and the group decide to target him because of his being a physical threat in challenges as well as to pay him back for snooping. Tyler the Demure doesn't have a idol (HII or II), so whether it's on a revote after a tie or from an idol bounce, he gets marked for execution.

Projected menu for tonight:

Reward: Mike/Rodney/Sierra/Shirin
Immunity: Prince Mike and Carolyn the Maternal One.
Beheading: Tyler the Demure. Prince Mike isn't going to like that Tyler plotted against his court jester, Dan.

The resurrected ones gleefully eyeing tonight's beheading:

ETA: Love how Sir Tribe the Punny put it, so I'll use his words for the wrap-up...

Huzzah! Huzzah!
Thence the officate bequeathments of the SOTS by loyal Sir Pepe LePew of the Northern Climes, as thine shall go forward with the royal call. Thusly, squire Tyler meets the double-vote end in a tribal council befitting of russian knights at arms, against thy 'other. Hold faith thou doubting masses, King Mike the Texan will save the fair(ish) Princess Shirin of Oddity, survive the wicked DragonRodney and make it to the renaissunset at the end atop his loyal steed Sierra...

Tell us what you think by voting here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8366.shtml

Table of contents
  • RE: S30 Worlds Apart, Episode 11 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS),michel2, 01:24 PM, 04-29-15
    • RE: S30 Worlds Apart, Episode 11 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS),tribephyl, 03:05 PM, 04-29-15
      • RE: S30 Worlds Apart, Episode 11 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS),PepeLePew13, 05:48 PM, 04-29-15
  • RE: S30 Worlds Apart, Episode 11 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS),Flowerpower1, 02:39 PM, 04-29-15
    • RE: S30 Worlds Apart, Episode 11 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS),michel2, 02:58 PM, 04-29-15
  • RE: S30 Worlds Apart, Episode 11 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS),tribephyl, 04:19 PM, 04-29-15
  • I would have done one of these ,Outsider32, 06:46 PM, 05-06-15

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S30 Worlds Apart, Episode 11 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Posted by michel2 on 04-29-15 at 01:24 PM
Great SOTS, Pepe.

I don't think that picture of Dan and Mike is at the reward though. That looks like the water reservoir that they have this season instead of a well. We saw a similar structure in episode 6 when Hali told Shirin what was wrong with her. I tried to find a vidcap of it to compare but I couldn't. The structure we see in the cap is much too plain looking for a reward. Casa de Charmin was pretty basic but it still had some decorations on it.

Posted by tribephyl on 04-29-15 at 03:05 PM
Actually Ep5...

I'm with michel, this is just the watering 'hole'.
While not exactly like the one Mike and Dan are standing next to...

the design of which is nearly identical to the watering"hole" at old Nagarote.
Sorry to have sent the wrong vibe originally.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-29-15 at 05:48 PM
No apologies needed, that's what we're all here for - to help each other draw to a conclusion as to the boot!

Agreed, I didn't recall seeing a watering hole-type of structure earlier in the game, but indeed, there was one with Shirin and Hali standing by it.

Off I go to amend the SOTS!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-29-15 at 02:39 PM
FANTASTIC SOTS, Pepe! I think you royally nailed it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks so much. So, 2 IN's tonight, wow, didn't see that coming. I wouldn't be surprised if Shirin did win it, to be honest. Wouldn't that be something if Mike and Shirin both won, then the six would definitely have to eat one of their own. I like your pick for boot! Thanks.

Regarding the structure seen in the preview promo. I think it is the water bin, as was noted at Sucks....

Here is Hali and Shirin standing by it:

Here is Dan and Mike by it...

So, I think that Mike/Rodney/Sierra/Shirin stand a better chance to win the RC than Will/Dan and company....

Posted by michel2 on 04-29-15 at 02:58 PM
Thanks for finding the vidcap, FP. I had been looking for it for hours!

Posted by tribephyl on 04-29-15 at 04:19 PM
Huzzah! Huzzah!
Thence the officate bequeathments of the SOTS by loyal Sir Pepe LePew of the Northern Climes, as thine shall go forward with the royal call.
Thusly, squire Tyler meets the double-vote end in a tribal council befitting of russian knights at arms, against thy 'other.
Hold faith thou doubting masses, King Mike the Texan will save the fair(ish) Princess Shirin of Oddity, survive the wicked DragonRodney and make it to the renaissunset at the end atop his loyal steed Sierra...

"I would have done one of these "
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-06-15 at 06:46 PM
But I am honestly not that variable with how I would narrate.