URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8368
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S30 | Episode 13 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 04-29-15 at 00:22 AM
Title: "My World Is My Bond"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S30 | Episode 13 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-29-15 at 00:44 AM
Note: I think Survivor Fever has a typo in the title as TV Guide lists the title as "My Word Is My Bond"

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/survivor-worlds-apart/episodes/759998/

Posted by Brownroach on 04-29-15 at 01:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-15 AT 01:33 AM (EST)

Actually I think it's supposed to be "My World Is My Blond." (Referring to Sierra? or Tyler?😀)

Posted by michel2 on 04-29-15 at 10:22 AM
It sounds like something Mike would say if we go by the secret scene where he explained why he couldn't go through with his dumb move at the auction. No one else has mentioned integrity this season.

"EW tease"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-07-15 at 09:40 AM
Jeff Probst talks Rodney's birthday, why they don't show the school yard picks, the reward challenge, questions for the reunion and Mike

Okay, tease next week’s penultimate episode for us.

Mike has no option as we’ve left him, other than to break something open or continue to win. The game, I guess it’s maybe not any different than any season in that you start to feel—not paranoia, but the tightening of a body. Mike has the advantage of being able to play loose because he has nothing to lose. But the people who feel they have something to lose—this alliance—you start to feel this pressure of, “What are we going to do? Is it going to be me? It can’t be me, I know you don’t want it to be you, but I don’t want it to be me.” It’s like when a football team starts playing defensively, and they sit back on their heels rather than playing offensively. That’s the only advantage I think Mike has, is, “Hey man, I’ve got nothing to lose…I can say and do whatever I want to any of you because all of you want to vote me out.”

The game has changed dramatically over the last five years, and we’ve never had this many seasons in a row where you didn’t know what was going to happen. You just don’t know. You can’t predict right now. You can’t. You don’t know because there’s too many variables, and people play too hard, and they’ll change their minds at the last minute. And that’s something that will be interesting in Second Chancers: if you have somebody from season 28, or 29 or 30—they just played this game. They’re ready. And you go back to Kelly Wiglesworth in season 1—the game was a walk then. You were skipping. People now have cleats on. They’re sprinting. It’s a completely different energy.

I feel like the way he's talking about Mike this week means that Mike wins immunity and he can say whatever he wants because they are the ones scrambling, not him.

"RE: EW tease"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-07-15 at 10:33 AM
I don't see it that way. I think he means Mike has no problem trying to pit this person against that person, say, because if it comes back to bite him, so what? -- he's already the prime target anyway. Whereas the others have to be more careful what they say to whom.

That's the sense I get from last night's preview. I don't think Mike needs immunity to try to "break something open", as Jeff puts it. I expect he will start working angles almost immediately, now that he is HII-less. It's the only thing he can do so he may as well go for it.

Posted by Georganna on 05-07-15 at 11:28 AM
Mike has no option as we’ve left him, other than to break something open or continue to win.

But ...

Isn't there another option possible if the HII that he played at the previous TC is hidden once again. And Mike finds it (with or without a clue)?

G

Posted by Brownroach on 05-07-15 at 04:33 PM
That brings up the glossed-over (in the editing) question of which HII it was that Mike actually found. If it was the pre-merge Blue Collar idol, which is what it looked like when he found it, past policy should dictate that it's now out of play permanently.

However, the post-merge idol, which Joe received the clue for, would be rehidden after it gets played, according to past policy. And if what Mike found was the Blue Collar idol, the post-merge idol is still out there waiting to be found.

So...which one did Mike find and play?

Posted by CTgirl on 05-07-15 at 05:32 PM
I am pretty sure from various exit interviews (especially Joe's) that Joe was given a clue to the blue idol and that is the one Mike found.

It's final 6 and Carolyn still has an idol. I hope they don't hide a merge idol - that could make 3 out of 6 immune at the next tribal council if it is found.

Posted by coldbrewer on 05-08-15 at 02:05 PM
I recall the clue to the HII was that it was as if it was suspended in air. I think Mike found it inside a tree where he had to reach up inside it to retrieve it. Sounds like there is no HII to find. Either Mike finds another one or he wins immunity again.

I suspect another idol bounce a la Carolyn. Rodney (still reeling from the last RC about Carolyn), Will, and Dan's double-vote for Carolyn with Carolyn, Mike, & Sierra voting Dan. But Carolyn uses her HII. Out goes Dan.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-08-15 at 10:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-15 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

I think they deliberately fudged it: since Blue didn't pick up their original HII clue, nor did any of them find it on their own, they just used that HII for post-merge, probably with the clue intact. So who knows if production will rehide it now.

"CBS Press Release"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-09-15 at 01:22 AM
ONLY SIX CASTAWAYS REMAIN FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE $1 MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE AND THE TITLE OF SOLE SURVIVOR, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 13

“My Word Is My Bond” – With only six castaways left in the game, immunity is more important than ever. Also, castaways are puzzled at a tough reward challenge and a strong alliance begins to crumble.