URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8366
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep11"

Posted by dabo on 04-28-15 at 02:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-15 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

DAWS

MERICA(sic) TRIBE

Carolyn MNM HII
Dan EEM Xtra vote
Mike EEM HII
Rodney EEM
Shirin MNM
Sierra EEM
Tyler MEM
Will NNM

JURY
Hali NNM
Joe NEM
Jenn NNM

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME
Kelly ENM

"Survivor Russian Roulette" – A twist at the immunity challenge creates a two-way race for security in the game, and one castaway uses his entire body as a bridge during a reward challenge. Also, a crazy tribal council becomes blahblahblahj..

Da Roolz

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Dan." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Dan & Shirin." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (Individual Immunity!) should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Rodney" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Rodney & Carolyn" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jibsters, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Dan"
Posted by kingfish on 04-28-15 at 05:07 PM
I'm going to have to call a Dan on this play.

"Carolyn"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-28-15 at 09:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-15 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

She's the new Keith the one the other side wants out the most(started at final 10, final 9 for her). The problem is she can't win immunity like Keith to prolong staying until final four unless she abandons the alliance meant to fail.

"Shirin"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-28-15 at 11:56 PM
Because it's the least interesting thing that could happen.

"Rodney"
Posted by dabo on 04-29-15 at 11:28 AM
This is the week that will likely determine how the rest of the game falls into place.

Either Mike pulls things together and manages to boot Rodney, or Carolyn or Tyler or Will..

or Rodney holds things together and manages to boot either Mike or Shirin.

In order to pull things together Mike needs to get Dan and his extra vote on his side, and probably Sierra as well since he is the only man left who treats women with any respect.

Mike and his HII, Dan with his extra vote, Sierra who needs a path to FTC, and maybe get Carolyn to waste her HII on herself.

One way or another everything should fall into place this week to dictate the remainder of the game.

"Tyler"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-29-15 at 01:43 PM
As noted, this episode will see the result of 2 immunities, 2 hidden immunities and 1 extra vote, all at F8. Essentially leaving 3 of the 8 vulnerable.
We can also surmise that since it comes down to a Russian Roulette styled TC, EVEN when there are essentially 9 votes available, that the 5 safe folks will be the biggest targets yet will also have some sort of advantage going into TC.
Mike and Carolyn both have idols and if either truly felt in danger (as they both should) they will be played. Neither is leaving with an idol in their pocket. They are safe.
As to the gender based dual immunity necklaces... Sure, Mike would need to win the male version, but looking at the PressImages leads me to believe that Rodney will actually pull out the win for the guys. As for the women, we know it isn't Sierra, so it comes down to Carolyn and Shirin and frankly the Press Images again make me believe Shirin actually pulls out the win. With Shirin and Rodney making it through to F7.
Finally, Dan's extra vote. Thus making Dan ultimately safe it also insures that whomever Dan wants to save will also be safe.

So... with Mike, Carolyn, Rodney, Shirin and Dan being safe, that leaves either Will, Tyler or Sierra as the most in danger.
And of the three, Dan is more likely to want to 'save' Sierra than either Will or Tyler.
So now it comes down to Tyler or Will for bootation.
And while Will is seemingly more on trouble, I give the 'in trouble' edge to Tyler as he is certainly more capable of winning votes in the end and will be seen as a bigger threat.

"Will"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-29-15 at 02:09 PM
Maintaining the "Russian Roulette" vibe in this thread. HA!

Sure, let's go ahead for another hidden boot.

"WILL"
Posted by Corvis7 on 04-29-15 at 02:34 PM
My entire prediction is predicated on picking rocks. So yeah, if that's wrong, so is everything else...

To get to rocks, there has to be a deadlocked tie. You've got Dan, Mike, Shirin and Sierra on one side and Carolyn, Tyler, Rodney and Will on the other side. Shirin and Rodney win immunity. Mike and Carolyn play their idols, but neither one can actually get votes or we can't get to rocks. So I'm guessing Evil alliance votes for Dan and Good alliance votes for Tyler. So there's a re-vote with only Dan and Tyler at risk. Dan cannot vote (and therefore can't use his extra vote though why he didn't use the extra vote on the first vote, I don't know... but if we're to get to rocks, he can't have used it here.) No one flips (This is the most surprising part of this scenario if you ask me, but the Russian Roulette title suggests we get a rock pull.) So now we're at rocks. Shirin, Rodney, Dan, Tyler, Mike and Carolyn are all safe. Will and Sierra are at risk. Will draws the rock and is gone.

"Will"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-29-15 at 02:52 PM
Totally going by the story arcs. Will had his big moment last week. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

I think Mike and Shirin just may win both immunities.

"Sierra"
Posted by personofinterest on 04-29-15 at 04:12 PM
just to cover another base. And there are quite a few pictures of her solo in the vidcaps.

"Rodney"
Posted by SuperGr0ver on 04-29-15 at 05:57 PM
Ok, maybe just VERY wishful thinking on my part, but PLEASE be Rodney going byebye tonight!

"Tyler"
Posted by Jims03 on 04-29-15 at 06:29 PM
I haven't voted in one of these in forever, but what the heck. We're kind of in the middle of that zone where random, unimportant people go home, so I feel like the edit points to Tyler going.

Alt. Will.

"Tyler"
Posted by michel2 on 04-29-15 at 06:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-15 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

I'm not sure how it gets to Tyler but since there appears to be rocks involved it would have to be someone that doesn't have immunity and isn't the original target.

I think Mike and Carolyn win immunity so we could have votes against Shirin and Will. Dan, Sierra, Tyler and Rodney would have to pick rocks and Tyler gets the boot for being too boring.

"Dan"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-29-15 at 07:08 PM
Votes for everyone but Mike!

Lots of Press Images of Dan.
Promos focus on Dan vs Tyler.
Could be either so Alt = Tyler.

Fan Fiction...

I think Dan/Sierra join Mike/Sierra feeling with Dan saying they can beat the rock draw with his 2 votes.

Rodney and Carolyn win Immunity leaving only Tyler/Will vulnerable.

Dan/Sierra/Mike/Shirin vote 4+1 for Tyler as the biggest threat.
Tyler/Rodney/Carolyn/Will vote 4 for Mike

Dan plays his second vote for Tyler.
Carolyn plays HII for Tyler canceling 5 votes for Tyler.
Mike plays HII canceling 4 votes for Mike

No votes for anyone!

Everyone re-votes with Mike, Tyler, Rodney, Carolyn safe.
4 votes Sierra and 4 votes Will
(They vote Sierra to put Shirin/Dan into the Rock Draw)

Rock Draw with Sierra, Will, Mike, Tyler, Rodney, Carolyn safe.

Dan and Shirin draw rocks
Dan pulls the wrong rock.

"Vote Tally"
Posted by dabo on 04-29-15 at 07:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-15 AT 07:51 PM (EST)

Tyler - 3
Will - 3
Dan - 2
Rodney - 2
Shirin - 2
Carolyn - 1
Sierra - 1
Mike - 0

SOTS pick - Tyler

"Shirin"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-29-15 at 07:50 PM
IC - Rodney alt. Sierra
Mike sticks with BC one more time & they take out their obvious target outside "The 6" & Mike, before HII's & Extra Vote comes into play. I'd love to see Dan, Carolyn, Will, Rodney, or Tyler go at this point. Sierra has been invisible, Mike wins, so its gotta be Shirin.