URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8363
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S30 | Episodes 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources"

Posted by CTgirl on 04-23-15 at 09:46 AM
Title: Survivor Russian Roulette

Please let there be a shakeup and not a pagonging of Shirin! I will be on vacation next week so I won't be able to start this thread.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"EW tease"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-23-15 at 09:57 AM
Jeff Probst breaks down all the auction drama

Judging by the preview that showed Tyler finding Dan’s advantage in his bag, it looks like we’re going to start to feel the ramifications of that new twist. What can you say about next week’s episode?
The exciting part about having a new twist is nobody has any idea of how it will be played, if it will be played, when it will be played, or how it will change the game, if at all! It’s something we’ve wanted to do for a long time and it finally felt right and now it’s a viable “thing” just waiting to be called into action!

"Press Release"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-23-15 at 07:58 PM
A TWIST AT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE CREATES A TWO-WAY RACE FOR SECURITY IN THE GAME, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29

“Survivor Russian Roulette” – A twist at the immunity challenge creates a two-way race for security in the game, and one castaway uses his entire body as a bridge during a reward challenge. Also, a crazy tribal council becomes confrontational

CHEAT TWEET: A crazy tribal council becomes a game of Russian Roulette

"RE: Press Release"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-23-15 at 09:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-15 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Well, one castaway uses his entire body as a bridge during a RC....got to be Mike. We see he and Dan on reward next to the Charmin shack, in vidcaps.

A twist at the immunity challenge creates a two-way race for security in the game. A two-way race between Mike and Tyler probably. Mike will win, imho.

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-23-15 at 10:34 PM
Or it could mean Tyler and Carolyn. Well, Carolyn has the idol. I think the confrontation is Carolyn and Shirin. Thats got to boil over at some point.

Posted by Round Robin on 04-24-15 at 00:14 AM
I hope it does boil over. Get Shirin outta there!

Posted by michel2 on 04-25-15 at 01:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-15 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

Russian roulette must mean a tie vote and picking rocks.

Rodney, Tyler, Carolyn and Will deadlocked against Mike, Shirin, Dan and Sierra? Dan should have used his extra vote...Then again, Jeff's bag of tricks will probably get rid of the least liked player.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-25-15 at 02:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-15 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

How about this scenario...

"Also, a crazy tribal council becomes confrontational"

CHEAT TWEET: "A crazy tribal council becomes a game of Russian Roulette"

So maybe Tribal Council becomes confrontational is like in the Blood vs Water Tribal Council where Ciera threatens Tyson with going to rocks (a game of Russian Roulette) and Tyson agrees (with his 2/3 advantage since he was drawing against Ciera and Katie)

In this case Mike on one side and Carolyn on the other side could play their HII to avoid pulling rocks so they would both not be afraid of a rock draw. Someone has Immunity so their side has the advantage let's say Tyler has Immunity and each side votes for the least likely to have HII. Mike/Shirin/Dan/Sierra vote for Rodney (Mike know's he can't have the Blue HII) and Tyler/Carolyn/Rodney/Will vote for Shirin (Carolyn knows she can't have the Yellow HII).

So Will, Shirin and Tyler would not pull rocks leaving 5 players to draw rocks and one side feels they have a 2/5 vs 3/5 advantage and if Carolyn plays her HII they have a big 1/4 vs 3/4 advantage (or if Mike plays his HII then 1/3 vs 2/3 advantage)

So both sides decide to play a game of Russian Roulette until Jeff says I'll go tally the vote and Dan interrupts and says he wants to vote again!

Dan votes again for Rodney, Tyler has Immunity, Carolyn plays her HII before the votes are read, and Rodney gets voted out 5 Rodney vs 4 Shirin.

Edited to add Jeff's comment from his Parade.com interview...

http://parade.com/377745/joshwigler/jeff-probst-digs-deep-into-survivor-worlds-apart-the-30th-season-of-the-hit-reality-series/

Yeah, there is another twist. Something we’ve played around with for quite a while, but didn’t feel it was appropriate yet for the show. This season, we decided these people could handle it. So there is a new twist, and no one is going to see it coming. It plays out beautifully. Everything you would hope a twist would bring you, it brings you.

If it plays out like this scenario I think it would fit Jeff's comments.

"RE: S30 | Episodes 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources"
Posted by Round Robin on 04-24-15 at 00:12 AM
There's nobody I want gone worse than Shirin, and Will sucks so bad that he should be next out behind her.

Posted by Corvis7 on 04-24-15 at 01:34 PM
See, I kind of love Shirin. I think she's completely misunderstood. She should have been a No Collar, not a White Collar.

Posted by michel2 on 04-25-15 at 01:55 PM
I like her. She's one of the few that doesn't suck.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-25-15 at 03:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-15 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

I am on board the Shirin train, and I would love to see her win it! I agree, she should have been on the no collar tribe!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-25-15 at 03:29 PM
Ditto. I think Shirin is enjoyable to watch.

Posted by Brownroach on 04-27-15 at 11:41 PM
Well if the pagonging continues apace, you should get your wish this week.

"Pondering the teases"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-26-15 at 10:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-15 AT 07:44 AM (EST)

I think the two way race at the IC will be between Tyler and Mike, and per Jenn's exit interviews telling us that Mike is the biggest target post Joe, I think Mike will win the IC.

We also know that Mike will most likely win reward and choose to take Dan with him.

At the confrontational TC, there will be a rocks draw. There is always a possibility that both Mike and Carolyn are the targets( if Mike does not win the IC), and they both play their idols, then it's a tie between who they both vote for....Russian roulette... So, let's try to logically think who they would vote for. If Mike doesn't win the IC, then Tyler probably does, so Tyler is off the table. I think Mike would most likely vote for Rodney or Will..., and Carolyn would most likely vote for Shirin... If it's a tie between Shirin and Rodney, and it proceeds to rocks then at risk would be Sierra, Dan, Will. Due to his arc, I would bet Will would lose in this scenario...

If Mike won the IC, would they try to blindside Dan, now that they know he has 2 votes? Could Dan use that vote this episode to get out Tyler?

Another scenario to produce Russian roulette would be that Mike and Carolyn tie, Tyler wins IC, so rock draw between Sierra, Dan, Shirin, Rodney and Will.

Questions to answer: we know that Tyler and Carolyn find out that Dan has an extra vote, so what will they do with that info? Will they tell Rodney and Will? Will it get back to Dan that they know? If I were Carolyn and Rodney, I would NOT share that info...they may try to blindside Dan... If they do, will it backfire?

Jiffy has also hit us over the head with the players this season playing individually. Is there a possibility that Carolyn and Tyler will jump to Mike and Dan leaving Will and Rodney to hang out to dry? Or, maybe they will form a four with Dan and Sierra and leave Mike, Rodney, Will and Shirin out to dry?

Dan also told us that they are all talking various F4's with everyone, will something different pan out?

"RE: Pondering the teases"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-27-15 at 01:00 PM
I just can't shake that thought about the social media posts:

Joe and Mike at Joe's home.
Tyler, Sierra, & Mike at Dan's home.
A picture of Joe, Jenn, Sierra, Tyler, & Mike.

All this points to bonding at Ponderosa.

I suspect Dan gets blindsided this TC with the knowledge of the extra vote (Tyler and Carolyn). They use it against him and vote him out instead. I think Mike wins immunity again.

Posted by Brownroach on 04-28-15 at 00:13 AM
Jiffy has also hit us over the head with the players this season playing individually.

Stop paying attention to Jeff.

Posted by kingfish on 04-28-15 at 12:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-15 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

Wouldn't the whole team win Reward? Mike wouldn't get to pick his reward mates.

After all of her declarations at various TCs that doing the math means that the blues are safe as long as they stick together, it's hard to see Carolyn ever revolting against her alliance while they still dominate and while there are non-blues to evict, especially Shirin. Unless she gets wind of a Blues plot against her, and that's certainly not been hinted at. Or if Tyler's reveal of Dan's advantage causes her to target Dan. A real possibility considering that we know Tyler tells her.

Dan's not changing. Dan's not a flipper. Dan's a finger waving in your face lecturer on not flipping. He's also a putz.

Tyler and Sierra flipping are Mike and Shirin's most likely best hope for a tie at TC. If the vote gets tied, then it's probably because Tyler and Sierra flipped. Vote getters would be Mike (for sure), and maybe Dan.

I'm kinda thinking that Tyler's exposure of Dan's two vote "Golden Ticket" might set up plotting against him in order to backdoor him and nullify the Ticket.

Whether or not his team wins reward, Mike will have some time either at camp or at reward to try to influence Sierra.

From what we've seen so far, there is no real reason for Will to flip. In his mind he's made his bed, and switching to Shirin's team probably wouldn't be possible for him now.

Posted by michel2 on 04-28-15 at 01:08 PM
Dan may not be a flipper but he's now the "child" of divorce so he'll have to pick between Mike and Rodney. One of them will consider him as a flipper.

Unless Mike and Rodney are secretly playing together and fooling us all!!

Posted by kingfish on 04-28-15 at 02:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-15 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

I see your point, and it's comical to think of Dan as a big bawling baby. So thanks for that.

But I imagine he would think of not voting blue as flipping. Mike's already a flipper, so voting with him would be joining the flippers. In Dan's mind.

As for Rodney, who knows what wheels are turning in Rodney's mind? Who really wants to know?

Posted by michel2 on 04-28-15 at 09:33 PM
I think Dan and Mike are going to stay together.