URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 836
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Has anyone kept track of how many times Syesha has"

Posted by mindy23 on 05-08-08 at 09:55 AM
been in the bottom 2 or 3? And yet has STILL survived??

My husband remarked last night that NO ONE has been able to overcome being in the bottom with her, which made me a little nervous for next week!!

We ALL know she'll be in the bottom again, but with who? Well, duh-one of the Davids-but which one? Archie's fan base is HUMONGOUS, with all those 12 year olds who have power-driven fast finger redialers on overdrive!

I'm really scared for the first time in Idol history that David Cook could go up against her and NOT make it!! Please tell me it won't be....please...........I do love ya, Syesha, but ya just don't have what DC has-NO ONE EVER in Idol history has EVER had what he has! IMHO, of course....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Has anyone kept track of how many times Syesha has"
Posted by Snidget on 05-08-08 at 10:02 AM
Wikipedia has the info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idol_(season_7)

Posted by mindy23 on 05-08-08 at 12:28 PM
Thanks! Will check it out asap. Never know where to go for these things....

Posted by mindy23 on 05-08-08 at 12:37 PM
Wow-5/9. Kimberly Locke is the only other contestant that came close to that stat, and still went on to top 3. You just never know, do ya??

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 05-08-08 at 01:25 PM
Syesha has got to go next week. She has a great voice but pales in comparison to both Davids. It will come down to those 2 guys in the final show. If Syesha winds up being safe next week, that would have to be the biggest upset in American Idol history.

"Not really..."
Posted by singer on 05-08-08 at 02:59 PM
Both boys are more consistent vocally, but she looks better than David Cook. That may get her more votes, even though this is a singing competition.

With more experience, she can grow into a much better singer than she is now. She needs some technical training, which will help the pitch indefinition problems that crop up when she is nervous. But she knows how to move on stage and she is beautiful. That will sell a lot of albums or tickets on Broadway.

--Singer

"RE: Not really..."
Posted by mindy23 on 05-10-08 at 10:16 AM

>but she looks better than
>David Cook. That may get
>her more votes, even though
>this is a singing competition.
>
>
>With more experience, she can grow >
Guess it depends on who you are talking to when you ask who looks better! IMHO, David Cook is amazing, vocally, and has gotten amazing with his looks, too! When he first started out, he looked a little punky to me, but has gotten more handsome by the week!! He is my NUMBER ONE! IMHO, no one has been as consistently brilliant in all areas as he has.
I do like Syesha, and she really HAS grown a lot in this competition, but I just think she still pales in comparison to David C. But I think this is going to be very close between the 2 Davids, because of David A's younger fan base. But Syesha could really surprise us all!! Gonna be exciting!!!