URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8355
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep9"

Posted by dabo on 04-14-15 at 11:59 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

DAWS

MERICA(sic) TRIBE

Carolyn MNM HII
Dan EEM
Jenn NNM
Joe NEM
Mike EEM HII
Rodney EEM
Shirin MNM
Sierra EEM
Tyler MEM
Will NNM

JURY
Hali NNM

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME
Kelly ENM

"Livin' On The Edge" – One castaway breaks out their arts and crafts skills to create a fake idol and makes a plan to prevent being eliminated.
Probst: To get to the end, so many things have to go your way. When they don't, it's desperate times… desperate measures. Another great episode coming your way!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jenn." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Jenn & Joe." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (Individual Immunity!) should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Mike" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Mike & Carolyn" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jippies, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Joe"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-14-15 at 06:55 PM
Will's team loses RC - Red team wins: Mike, Shirin, Tyler, Dan, Sierra
Sierra wins IC ... that barrel racing builds muscle in the right place for this challenge! (except it shoulda helped in the pole hanging endurance challenge ... maybe she's hiding challenge ability until it counts), alt. is Carolyn
Joe's fake idol doesn't save him. Blue Collar can split votes & take out Joe

"Jenn"
Posted by michel2 on 04-14-15 at 08:53 PM
CTGirl's SOTS convinced me.

"Joe"
Posted by Corvis7 on 04-15-15 at 00:30 AM
We're at the obvious boot part of the season.

"Rod"
Posted by kingfish on 04-15-15 at 09:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-15 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

The Tool.

When Rod decides that the NCs are beat down to the point that they are no threat, and that he has the numbers to allow elimination of his bro-enemy Mike and still retain alliance dominance, he will attempt to enlist the remaining NCs to boot Mike. However, since Mike has his HI, and Rod has his amazing skills at alienation as well as his lack of social skills and his nonexistent basic intelligence, Rod's plan will blow up in his face, and the boomerang result will send him out the door.

However, logically any of the remaining NC's + Shirin could go, or the women could get together (really this time) and team up with the NCs, and this could be Dan's week to go.

But I vote Rod.

Twice.

"Dan"
Posted by personofinterest on 04-15-15 at 10:10 AM
I actually didn't mind him at first and thought that he mostly was just a blow hard. However, I want him gone more than Rodney now!

"Job"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-15-15 at 11:18 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-15 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

The whiny Jenn wins immunity. Who knew? Fake idol doesn't work. Bye Joe!

EP: Crap...I meant JOE! Haha

"Joe"
Posted by dabo on 04-15-15 at 12:07 PM
The obvious boot should he not have immunity, he has been living on borrowed time since the Joaquin boot. Since the IC is Sierra-ready not Joe-ready, two idols are in the posession of people who would not even consider rescuing Joe, he would need a third HII to magically come to his rescue.

Alt.: Jenn. Her game came to a dead stop once she played her HII, but at least it got her to the jury.

Alt. alt.: Shirin. Only other at risk this week. She could be used by Mike or Rodney as a secret weapon, and she is savvy enough to try to keep playing in spite of being so woefully outnumbered. So it is possible she could upset things enough this week to shift the target to herself and go out swinging for the fences.

"Shirin"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-15-15 at 01:13 PM
Just to be different. Reasoning here.

"Jenn"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-15-15 at 01:27 PM
Joe is indeed the most in danger.
But with a fake idol causing a split vote, all Jenn has to do is NOT turn on her ally and she's as good as gone... until S31.

Alternate: (really more of a symbolic gut feeling)
The following makes me believe Will is voted out...

hehe...stupid gut

"Shirin"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-15-15 at 03:23 PM
Going against the grain this week. Jenn is so obvious. Shirin was arrogant last week, so I think she'll be the surprise boot this week.

2nd place boot: Jenn....I would love it if Jenn finds that special powers, new twist HII. Just when she is at the bottom of despair, she'll find it and flip the game! Now that would be phun!

"Rodney"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-15-15 at 06:23 PM
The major edit of a 10th or 11th place finisher has not left yet. And Rodney, Jenn, Mike, and Carolyn would be one of those.

"Jenn"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-15-15 at 07:01 PM
I explain it here

"Vote Tally"
Posted by dabo on 04-15-15 at 07:30 PM
Joe - 4
Jenn - 3
Rodney - 2
Shirin - 2
Dan - 1