URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 835
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"baby.....baby....baby"

Posted by jas7525 on 01-26-05 at 01:32 PM
Is it me or do all the players call their significant other "baby" good going baby....your doing great baby....baby....baby...baby...If I hear one more baby I think I may scream....just wondering if anyone else has noticied this...They should call it The Amazing baby race

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: baby.....baby....baby"
Posted by choochoo on 01-26-05 at 01:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-05 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

Yeah, it's nauseating. But what nickname did Kendra call Freddie after coming down the stairs of The Lion Rock? I know it made me laugh, but can't remember the exact wording.

OT. And what's up with "schizoid" Rebecca last night. Oh, when it looks like Hellboy and her are losing, she says she's "so over him". Quick forward to the pitstop, and their fourth place finish, and she can't keep her hands (or lips) off of Nancy Boy. What gives???? How many personalities does this crazy girl have? Maybe Dr. Phil should dissect this "bizzaro" relationship.

"Good-n-Plenty...Good-n-Plenty...Good-n-Plenty..."

Posted by dabo on 01-26-05 at 02:04 PM
Rebecca decided to get all lovey-dovey with Hellboy, basically conning him in order to stay in the race. I'd feel sorry for him except this may just be the best he can get, he really works the needy momma's boy bit for all its worth.

Posted by Spidey on 01-26-05 at 02:17 PM
I was going to start a thread about poor Rebecca's dilemma.

When they were 3 hours behind everyone and thought it was over, she decided the only way to make him stop his whining was to "be his girlfriend" again (for now.)

I am sure she figured she would only have to pretend like that for a few hours before being Philiminated. Much to her shock, they weren't.

The only reason I don't feel too sorry for her for having to continue this charade is that she dated him previously. That shows extrmely poor taste which should not go unpunished.

Some people will do ANYTHING for a million dollars.*

*mylsef included.

Posted by Smooth23 on 01-26-05 at 03:58 PM
I don't feel sorry for her at all, if she wants the money which I'm sure her greedy ##### does she will probably whore herself out to the locals if she has to, just like all the other racers.

Posted by okaychatt on 01-26-05 at 07:15 PM
<When they were 3 hours behind everyone and thought it was over, she decided the only way to make him stop his whining was to "be his girlfriend" again (for now.)

I loved the way she called his bluff about quitting. He shaped right up.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by mocha madness on 01-26-05 at 07:45 PM
I sure noticed the "Baby, Baby, Baby" from the very beginning, and it was annoying from the first episode, and it has continued throughout this season of AR. Maybe it is the way that models and actors talk to each other.

The producers were obviously hell bent on having a large quota of models, actors, and big breasted/no bra women on this season. Maybe they can make "able to speak in complete sentences" a requirement as well, but then again next season will have Boston Rob....and he speaks in "mumbles"....

"Baby Baby Drinking game!!"
Posted by Spider on 01-26-05 at 11:04 PM
But what a great drinking game?

You have to chug a beer eveytime anyone says baby?

How long would you last?

About 5 minutes i think.