URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8343
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread, ECST, Ep 7"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-15 at 07:56 PM
Keep all posts regarding the current episode 7 in this thread, no siggies please!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-01-15 at 08:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-15 AT 01:10 AM (EST)

Tyler feels blindsided. Mike knows Rodney is pissed, takes Rodney aside to do damage control. Rodney does not want to be Mike's bitch until the merge. Those who wronged him will pay.

Tree mail indicates merge. Kelly in confessional says she is blue collar till the end, though she is pretending otherwise to her tribemates.

Everyone gets together. They merge at Escamesca camp. Tyler feels hopeful, he is no longer on the bottom.

Joaquin/Rodney bromance is discussed. Carolyn notes that bonding pairs are not going to last long. She and Tyler are a pair, they will have to be on the downlow.

"RE: S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread, ECST, Ep 7"
Posted by dabo on 04-01-15 at 08:09 PM
And so they merge. And Rodney, he has been disrespected, he is nursing the grudge.

"Previously on Survivor:"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-15 at 08:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-15 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

We are switching things up, after a surprise twist, Kelly was the only BC on the Nagarote tribe, but in BC fashion, her old tribe decided to throw the IC in order to protect one of their own and keep their numbers strong. With Escameca facing TC, all eyes were on Joe the biggest threat in challenges...see Rodney and Joaquin, but the BC's noticed their budding bromance, the power couple, at TC, Joaquin, Rodney was shocked when his new ally ws voted out, 12 left, who's next?

beck at Escameca night 16....juicy blindside, says Rodney, good work guys, Tyler says he experienced his first Blindside, me and Rodney and Joaquin were completely bamboozled by the guys, despite all the troubles that the BC tribe seems to be having they sure voted with a lot of symmetry tonight....

Rodney and Mike sit side by side, and Mike asks him how he is doing, so he asks him to take a walk...Mike in conf: I knew that Rodney was pissed and there had to be some damage control done...this is the 2nd time we have had to have one of our members out, anytime that you blindside someone it can cause a huge riff...hopefully he doesn't take it too personally....

Mike says we saw him reeling you in....Rodney argues, Rodney in conf: says he was working on a fake alliance....I feel like I just got played, Mike emerged as a hard core leader, you were worried about me, yo, don't worry about what I am doing, You think I am getting caught in a bromance....this game is about numbers you should no better, go behind my back keep me in the outskirts, you should know better...disrespectful

Mike to Rodney....you did so amazing that you fooled us 3, Rodney replies: I am acting, putting on my dinero right now...MIke to Rodney: honestly felt if we told you Joaquin, somehow the votes would have gotten switched and it wouldn't have been Joaquin.....Rodney in conf: now I have to be mike's b!tch till the merge, the people who did me wrong today will pay for it in the future....

Nagarote day 17: Carolyn: come with your tribe and your tribe pride, prepare to outwit and outplay there is strength in #s so lean on your friends and you will be eating today.....some think merge, Kelly says if it is Merge she will be smiling ear to ear....hear her tell them that she is not tied to them, in conf she tells them that she is with BC all the way to the end

They approach to area, walking in to the challenge, no Jeff, guess we are merged! They hug, meeting all your new tribe mates, Rodney says he's thinking strategy, how he can get farther....read the note, and find the new buffs and feast...new home at the old Escameca beach, Tyler first conf: I have new found hope with new people that I haven't met before...

see them eating, merge time baby, says Dan in conf....Hali felt like a greek goddess give me the grapes....

They all say: tell us about Joaquin? they talk about a bromance. Carolyn gets the confessional, it's clear that 2 people are known together that have a strong bond will be split up. Tyler is my man, he's the only one I told I had the idol, people will not know how close we are, game on baby....

"RE: Previously on Survivor:"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-01-15 at 08:17 PM
There's too many people that have been highlighted that could be showcased for a boot tonight. Rodney, Tyler, Kelly, and Carolyn got some real focus so far tonight with sound bites that could come from a merge boot.

Rodney got an interesting comment that bears watching: "The people who did me wrong today will pay for it in the future."

Posted by dabo on 04-01-15 at 08:19 PM
Too emotional, it will catch up to him eventually.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-01-15 at 08:22 PM
True, but that doesn't mean Rodney will do the lowering of the boom on them ... that quote could just mean that the other Blues are going to pay the price in one way or another.

Posted by michel2 on 04-01-15 at 09:09 PM
The strategy was interesting but it still felt like something was missing. Some merges have been epic, this one was bland. Just a snack on the beach...

Posted by dabo on 04-02-15 at 02:26 PM
You have to admit, I hope, best idol play ever! All the merge cycle dynamics that could have dictated the rest of the game, Jenn totally upset everything by playing her idol, and eveything in the next cycle still remains up in the air.

Posted by michel2 on 04-02-15 at 03:18 PM
Jenn played it well but why do you say best ever? It's just like every other time someone played it.

"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!"
Posted by dabo on 04-02-15 at 04:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-15 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

She said when she found it she was looking forward to using it and totally upsetting the game, something like that anyway. She just accomplished her goal and set the merge episode dynamics back to square one going into the next episode. SAVAGE!

ETA Exact Quote: "I can screw up the game so easily with this thing."

Merge episode dynamics continue in next episode.

"RE: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!"
Posted by michel2 on 04-02-15 at 06:06 PM
If you want to quote Jenn, I'd go with: "Id rather use it at Final 5 instead of final 12."

Not keeping Carolyn on her side screwed her own game much more than the idol hurt her opponents.

Posted by dabo on 04-02-15 at 10:41 PM
Big picture. She didn't just save herself by playing her idol, she altered the reality of the game. She created a new opportunity for herself and her allies to try to turn things around in their own favor. Whether or not they can, any chance is better than no chance at all. She also put a hit into the blue juggernaut, they no longer have as tight a grip on the game. Unfortunately she did not manage to shatter the blues, had they booted Mike the blues would be in disarray.

Posted by michel2 on 04-03-15 at 03:22 AM
I admit all that but how does it make this idol play the best ever? The game changed immediately when some other idols were played while this one only has potential. It could also simply be delaying the inevitable by a cycle or two.

Did you see the scene featuring Amanda that I posted below? That was both funnier and it changed the game immediately.

"why this idol was special"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-02-15 at 04:54 PM
It was thrilling to see someone with the awareness she needed to play that idol. And, she didn't blab it to everyone, so they all were unsuspecting. Additionally, she had so much FUN doing it! She first swore when she saw the first vote went to Hali, then with the next "Jen" vote, she reveled in it! It was worth reveling for, at least for one night! She laughed and laughed, and that is how I would like to play an idol!

"RE: why this idol was special"
Posted by michel2 on 04-02-15 at 06:26 PM
I have no problem saying that she played it well, it's just with the "best ever" that I don't agree. I'm not even sure if we can call it special. Gary had fun playing his idol in Guatemala. Yul flipped the game without even using his. Yau Man saved himself just like Jenn. Russell got rid of Kelly when it looked like game over for Foa Foa. Since those were equally "special" does special apply?

For someone playing it for herself, I'd say Amanda in Micronesia is still the best ever. It was very amusing, especially the way she handed it over to Jeff.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=amanda+plays+an+idol+Survivor+Micronesia&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=38B81A6D05E32C95B75E38B81A6D05E32C95B75E

Posted by Georganna on 04-02-15 at 04:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-15 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

I realize that you were speaking of the strategic use of the HII, but I can never think of the 'best idol play ever' without laughing all over again at Parvati's hilarious performance in Heroes v Villains.

Although I must admit that I can't recall its strategic value, if any, I've always thought that the whole flavor of that Tribal and her sense of comedic timing in particular was truly deserving of the accolade ... Classic!

Edited to add Link

G

Posted by dabo on 04-02-15 at 05:26 PM

"The camp is gone"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-01-15 at 08:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-15 AT 09:23 PM (EST)

So they do literally have to start from scratch. They have to build a new camp.

Kelly talking to Mike, she and he are one. Mike tells her he, Dan and Sierra are still strong.

Jenn doesn't trust Kelly at all. Joe happy to see his nocollar mates.

Rodney talks to Will. He wants himself, Kelly, Will and Carolyn as an F4 alliance, or so he tells them. They will chop the bluecollars down the line. Tyler and Carolyn talk, Tyler interested in going with the bluecollars. They will figure this out.

"RE: The camp is gone"
Posted by michel2 on 04-01-15 at 09:12 PM
Rodney plays Survivor as if it was a Baseball Fantasy Draft. He picks the players he wants without even considering what they think.

Posted by dabo on 04-01-15 at 08:21 PM
Shirin offers to pee on Dan's foot!

"Post merge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-15 at 08:23 PM
arriving back at Escameca, no shelter there, they took it all apart....so we merged and we have all arms full of stuff, so excited to show them what Our camp look like, and it's gone says Dan in conf

Carolyn: are you kidding me, like day 1 all over again

Start with fire and water...Mike: now it's one tribe now we are left with making a new world for ourselves, one people battling it out for a million dollars

See Mike and Kelly together getting wood....How was it here? so good to talk to you Kell, Kelly: it feels amazing, feels like a weight of my shoulders...Mike and I are like one, we are the tightest out here, sierra dan and Me we are still strong....j

Mike says strategy wise looks like the blue are still 5 strong, we need to pull 2, but who knows

See Hali and Jenn, Jenn in conf doesn't trust Kelly, knew she would go back, what do you think of Shirin, she will stay with us....yes.....they go to Joe....so glad to see you...Joe: I dodged a bullet and the blues saved me, but I am so happy to see my old tribe....Carolyn is with them....Joe says that he was so happy to see my tribe mates in my gut I trust them.....Jenn asks is Rodney smart? Joe says what do you think?

See Rodney and Will together

Rodney tells him about taking out Joaquin and why

Me you kelly Carolyn, go in get the numbers with them, and then you me Carolyn and Kelly cut them loose...

Will and Carolyn walking talking about Joaq

Rodney wants Carolyn and Will to come with them, for 7, then cut Mike, Dan, and

Carolyn says: as soon as we got on the beach Rodney was like F4, us, we're tight we're gonna go there....see them working, in his plan he has me will kelly and him in a F4. but the thing is he's still a blue, he's going to vote with them, but it's still nice to hear that he wants me for an F4.

See Carolyn and Tyler talking together....Tyler saying you and are going to be the tightest all in the game, but we have to stay apart, that's why they voted out Joaquin...we can work on Rodney again and bring him back into the loop....WC went from the targeted group and now we could be the swing....Carolyn says she is with the no collars but now the BC's want me, Tyler and I will decide moving forward which way we are going to go...

"Merged tribe, Day 18"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-01-15 at 08:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-15 AT 08:24 PM (EST)

Dan gets stung by jellyfish, Jenn tells him to put it in hot water.

They discuss new tribe name. Mike wants to name it MERICA. Not AMERICA, just MERICA. And so it is. Shirin thinks it's a ridiculous name.

Now Mike is telling Rodney that Joe has to go next, and that Will is on board. Rodney tells Mike fine, this is make-up sex -- but in confessional he may have other plans.

"RE: Merged tribe, Day 18"
Posted by dabo on 04-01-15 at 08:26 PM
Rodney says he's letting Mike be the quarterback... for now.

"Pre-IC Camp shots"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-15 at 08:28 PM
Sunrise, day 18, good Morning says Mike....Dan says he just got stung by a jelly fish, Jenn tells him to put it in hot water, she offers to get water boiling, she was a life guard...put it in....Dan is walking back up, he already peed on it....Dan in conf: got bit by something, goes up to ask for hot water....I am way smarter and tougher than I look, I am not going anywhere...they talk about a tribe name....mike wants "merica" red white and blue, all part of the melting pot that makes America great....Hali loves the name... I think the constitution is the greatest blueprint for government ever devised...she loves it!

otoh, Sharin hates it, horrified and embarrassed, redneck mike loves it....talks about Sarah Palin never pronouncing it "merica"....

Mike to Rodney....let me run something by you real fast to Rodney...if Joe doesn't win immunity, knock out Joe....let's blindside him, BC ride or die, he says to Rodney...

Rodney in conf: if my tribe had stuck to the script, Joe would be gone by now, I am putting on my hustle pants right now, let Joe quarterback it, but then I will cut his head off...

"IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-01-15 at 08:38 PM
Hang on to pole for as long as you can.

This challenge has been won in the past by a male thrice, and by a female thrice.

Dan out first.
Will out next.
Tyler slips, jumps down.
Sierra out.
Shirin out.
Kelly out.
Long stretch...
Mike drops.
Rodney slides, drops.
Jenn -- gets stung by something in her crotch???!!! still hangs on
Hali out.
Starts to rain...pour, actually...
Jenn drops out. Only Joe and Carolyn left...
Carolyn drops.
Joe wins immunity!

Jenn gets the walkoff remark.

"RE: IC"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-01-15 at 08:39 PM
Am I gonna regret changing my merge boot pick?

Posted by dabo on 04-01-15 at 08:40 PM
Jenn and Carolyn battled as long as they could, both with HIIs. Good for them.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-01-15 at 08:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-15 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Well I guess that 53 minute time stamp of Joe should have clued us in that he would win not be second place! I thought it would be Jenn or Carolyn battling him. Good job Mama C!

A little worried for Jenn getting the walk off confessional. She has to be the biggest threat on Red Collar.

GOOD point Dabo regarding Carolyn & Jenn having HII's yet staying in the challenge!

"Pre-IC Camp shots"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-15 at 08:39 PM
Come on in, guys....first IC is getting underway...takes back tribal immunity, no more, now coved the IN...see Mike, Hali, for today hang on to a pole for as log as you can, when you drop, you are out, see Jenn, when they say hang on for as long as you can, see Kelly when he says, when you drop you are out of this game.

Dan is struggling already, so is Will...Survivor classic, won by a woman 3 times, and a man 3 times....dan is out, next is will

2 biggest first 2 out....Tyler is out, more you weigh, harder this one will be, the lighter you are the better off you will be....Sierra Shirin readjusting. Mike having trouble, and Hali....Kelly is slipping, Sierra is first woman OUT

Kelly is lidding down
Shirin is out
Kelly is OUT, the sixth one out
it only takes two to make an epic battle....see Rodney, see Carolyn, see Jen, Rodney slides down a little bit, Joe showing signs of adjusting...

To win it, you have to want it more than anyone else, Rodney shays he has to go

Mike falls out

Rodney is slipping to final foot hold and is out

down to four, three no collars Jen, Hali, Joe and Carolyn

Jenn gets stung, she is crying and laughing

Hali is out

down to three, Joe Jen and Carolyn

big clouds looming over head, Joe climbs back up....Jen is half way down, and here comes the pouring rain

Joe is slipping, pouring.....Joe says he loves it....55 minutes gone, Carolyn is slipping they call her mama C.....Jen is at the final foot hole....sruggling and she is out...

down to 2, Joe and Carolyn....Carolyn looks the best....how badly you want it......great effort....Carolyn is readjusting, sliding.....now on the bottom foot hole, and Joe is at the very top, Joe is in deep pain, Carolyn drops out and Joe wins individual immunity.....Rodney is pissed, and so is Mike, Dan fist bumps him....Joe wins first IC, safe from the vote....see Mike....Jen has the confessional....get the no collars, get the white collars then take out the actual threats, the blue collars....

"Post IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-01-15 at 08:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-15 AT 01:22 AM (EST)

Mike says "golden boy" won immunity. So plans need to be changed. Vote off Jenn or Hali, one of a power couple! Split votes between them.

Kelly and Carolyn are agreeing with this with each other. Jenn, Hali and Shirin are considering what to do. They want to join with the white collars to vote out Kelly.

Tyler talks to Mike. Then talks to Hali. The targets are Kelly vs. Jenn.

Jenn is suspicious, she tells Hali she has an idol and will play it if necessary.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-01-15 at 08:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-15 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

Really nice scrambling session - just about everyone is feeling each other out, nobody is just lazing about.

"Joe wins IC....pre TC Drama..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-15 at 08:50 PM
dramatic music they are back at camp...Mike: of course the golden boy, Joe wins the IC....Dan says we have to go talk....why not let's switch it to vote out Jen or Hali, and the five BC s are still running this game....

Mike to Dan, if we want Rodney wo stay with us....

Rodney thinks he has will, tell him

Tell Will to write Hali, and the rest of us vote Jenn

get his right hand woman Hali out, they tell Will

Will says my choices are to stay with my tribe or go w BC, huge risk, tough to know who you can trust, first vote will determine who is loyal and who is not...

Carolyn and Kelly talking...Kelly in conf: Caroly and I bonded very quickly says Kelly in conf....Kelly says that wc are the swing votes tonight....Kelly says that Jen and Hali need to be split up, they are too close, Carolyn agrees with her....

Now Jenn Shirin and Hali...all talking and want to target Kelly, they trust her the least, if we target her, it will weaken them

Shirin has conf....if BC wins the vote tonight, they will dominate the rest of the game

Mike and Tyler, Tyler says it will be hard for me to trust me, if you want me to be with you, you have to loop me in, if you don't I will go with those who will....Tyler tells him up front....

Tyler says he doesn't know what he will do now, but he has options

Then Hali says the no collars want you we want the WC's we will vote for Kelly....Tyler says the BC's stabbed me, but I don't know you guys either...I can go either way,

Go with BC and target Jen, or go with NC and Kelly

Tyler says they want to get out Kelly, and or Jenn....see Jenn and Hali....Jenn is telling Hali that they are gunning for one of me or you, Jenn tells her that we need to find out which one they are gunning for because I have an idol....tells Hali, Jenn gets the last conf....this is going to be GOOD!

"TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-01-15 at 08:56 PM
Blah blah blah, it's just the game...

Carolyn says lines will be drawn tonight. Shirin announces that she is NOT a swing vote. Jeff asks about HII. Rodney says he doesn't know if anyone has one.

Time to vote.

None shown.

Jenn plays her idol.

Hali
Jenn
Jenn
Jenn
Jenn
Jenn
Jenn
Jenn
Kelly
Kelly
Kelly is voted out!

Whoa, slick.

"RE: TC"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-01-15 at 08:58 PM
Will looks like he's about to strangle somebody. He knows he got played by the Blues... wanna bet he'll go back to the No Collars next week?

"TC Seating Arrangements"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-15 at 08:59 PM
Wow, 12 people!

is there electricity of anything can happen, jWill tells Jeff he could be getting voted out tonight...hahaha

Kelly says we are all strategizing, it could be any one of us, it's exciting

Joe: it's a game, absolutely, everyone has the knife, don't take it personal, stab or be stabbed

Will says when we got back, I said this is the way I gotta go, my vote will tell people, you can count on will

Mike: are the WC the potential swing votes, this viote boils down to the people you can trust...

Tyler has been approached by so many people, where can I fit in for the rest of the game, some one will bring an ice pick and stab it in someones back

Carolyn says I hope everyone made the right decision because it will be telling

Shirin doesn't think she is the swing vote
Jenn: it is scary, there is chaos, but there is a bottom rumor, we hope our idea is the one that gets the most

Rodney: lets talk about the elephant in the room the HII...Rodney says he hasn't heard anything about one

Jenn says it will be one from my side, or one front he other side, and I honestly don't know who is on what side

Dan said that he pretty much thinks he knows how it will go down, it won't be an ice pick it will be a chain saw
first voter: rodney

See Rodney, then Tyler....they are all voting

Tyler votes, don't see who for

Vote tally: See Carolyn, see Kelly

if anyone has the HII....Jenn is playing hers..see Dan and Mike, and Sierra and Rodney and they are all shaking their head...Shirin says, YES....first vote

Hali
Jen
Jen
Jen is laughing and Hali hugs her
Jenn
Jen
Jen
Jenn
Jen
Kelly
Kelly
Kelly is out

Joe saps her hand, SAVAGE

Sierra says Love you girl....see Dan, see Tyler...

During tonights Tribal you used the words knife, icepick chain saw, judging from tonights vote, I'd say it was more like a bomb.

YEAH!!!! And, the underdogs are born!

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-15 at 09:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-15 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

I predict if Jiffy loves this season so much, that one of Joe, Jenn, or Hali may just be winning it! <3 You know how I love the underdogs....#Aitu 4

We will see!

see spiders: Tarantula's

Rodney to Will: Mike is running the show and look what's happening
Jiffy: Rodney is looking to make a power move
Rodney in conf: I do love my blues but Mike's an absolute idiot
Rodney to Will: We are gonna run this ship
Jiffy: It's idol paranoia that takes over the game
See them all searching everywhere....Mike, Rodney, Tyler, Mike
Mike: Joe's nowhere to be found down there, I am peeking through the leaves, it's like spy vs spy

Kelly's last words: they got me the girls played the idol, it's brilliant, I probably pissed them off because I didn't stick with their alliance...this is probably just to get back at me, we got comfortable, we thought we were 5 strong, good luck, blah blah

Votes:

Votes for Hali: Will
Votes for Kelly: Jenn, Hali, Joe, Shirin
Votes for Jenn: Rodney, Kelly, Dan, Sierra, Mike, Carolyn, Tyler

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by CTgirl on 04-01-15 at 10:00 PM
>I predict if Jiffy loves this
>season so much, that one
>of Joe, Jenn, or Hali
>may just be winning it!
> <3 You know how
>I love the underdogs....#Aitu 4

Me too FloPo!

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-02-15 at 09:24 AM
Then I am in GOOD company, CTGirl!

"Congrats!"
Posted by dabo on 04-01-15 at 08:59 PM
Outsider32
PepeLePew13
personofinterest
coldbrewer
CTgirl
tribephyl
Sheldor
michel2
Murphy3126
Brownroach
Agman2
Flowerpower1

"RE: Congrats!"
Posted by michel2 on 04-01-15 at 09:25 PM
I think we should be saying: Thank you Joaquin.

Posted by CTgirl on 04-01-15 at 09:58 PM
FloPo and I were onto Kelly last week because of her editing and confessional pattern. And her kiss of death confessional last week confirmed it. Joaquin's comments were just the icing on the cake!!

Posted by tribephyl on 04-01-15 at 11:21 PM
I knew it a couple weeks before that...
And while Joaquin's words may be the icing, the cake is Revenge on Mike without Mike or Rodney even knowing.

"Next time"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-01-15 at 09:01 PM
Rodney talks to Will about running the ship, ostensibly to wrest it away from Mike. Paranoia about idols, people spying on each other from trees.

"Thanks to all for posting!"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-01-15 at 09:07 PM
That's twice Jenn could have been gone. I wonder how many Survivor lives she has!

"RE: Thanks to all for posting!"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-02-15 at 01:03 AM
She's about to have a longer one thanks to Rodney. If he gets his way.