URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 834
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I hate this show"

Posted by foonermints on 09-17-05 at 00:09 AM
I hate this show! I am swearing it off! I hate, hate HATE everything about this stupid, STUPID SHOW!

Handcrafted by RollDice
Phbbt! I'm inconsistant. Bite me.

Table of contents
  • RE: I hate this show,choochoo, 00:17 AM, 09-17-05
    • RE: I hate this show,foonermints, 00:29 AM, 09-17-05
      • RE: I hate this show,Reality432423, 00:53 AM, 09-17-05
  • RE: I hate this show,tribephyl, 05:10 AM, 09-17-05
  • RE: I hate this show,AugustGirl, 07:35 AM, 09-17-05
    • RE: I hate this show,lydia, 03:59 PM, 09-17-05
  • Hate the player, not the game.,kathliam, 08:27 AM, 09-17-05
    • RE: Hate the player, not the game.,lydia, 03:53 PM, 09-17-05
      • RE: Hate the player, not the game.,kathliam, 08:09 PM, 09-17-05
    • RE: Hate the player, not the game.,lydia, 03:57 PM, 09-17-05
    • RE: Hate the player, not the game.,okaychatt, 04:15 PM, 09-17-05
  • RE: *rrRREBOOT*,foonermints, 04:24 PM, 09-17-05
    • RE: *rrRREBOOT*,okaychatt, 04:28 PM, 09-17-05
      • RE: WOO HOO!,foonermints, 06:05 PM, 09-17-05
        • RE: WOO HOO!,Reality432423, 07:14 PM, 09-17-05
          • RE: WOO HOO!,okaychatt, 07:22 PM, 09-17-05

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I hate this show"
Posted by choochoo on 09-17-05 at 00:17 AM
is that so? so Fooner, tell us what you really think of the show. Now, don't hold back.

...just drink the Kool-Aid and all will be fine....

Posted by foonermints on 09-17-05 at 00:29 AM

Posted by Reality432423 on 09-17-05 at 00:53 AM
Same here, I"m not watching this crap next year. I hope the owner of Big Brother loses lots of money in the future. Since he doesn't care about his audience. I hope he goes bankrupt.

Posted by tribephyl on 09-17-05 at 05:10 AM
I totally understand!

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me three times, shame on my obviously dark and regretful heart.
Foll me four times, Holy carp! I'm friggin' going brainless!
FLow em fife team shoorelee zit jnot mie plbthdicth cantogji...
*PADDED*ROOM*

Hopefully my cell comes with BigBrother ... 24 hours a day ...introveneously ... piped directly into my friggen brain!

Sheesh!

Even though I said I was done watching weeks ago, I LIED! Gawd I need a sponser or something!

Posted by AugustGirl on 09-17-05 at 07:35 AM
I'm with you, Foonie. Never.Watching.Again.

Stupid people. Stupid, stupid people. Ivette is an IDIOT!

Posted by lydia on 09-17-05 at 03:59 PM
I have a feeling you'll try this show out again, hoping like me, for a more invigorating cast next year, and possibly an opportunity for that extra vote from America, like the Idol competition. Come on Big Brother get some of the viewers involved in choosing the cast.

"Hate the player, not the game."
Posted by kathliam on 09-17-05 at 08:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-05 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

Actually, while I do hate the outcome of this show, it's been quite a summer. I have never felt the visceral hatred for a group of reality tv whores that I have felt for the Herd this summer. Hatred with the blinding white heat of a supernova. Johnny Fairplay and Jonathan Baker have been redeemed a little, if only by comparison. Stoopid, stoopid Herd.

Shapiro did not exploit the drama available to him on the live feeds, but how could he, honestly. The show would be one big bleep.

Sociology classes will study this for years. Psychology classes will have entire symposiums on Maggie's passive-aggressive, self-righteous, sanctimonious mind control alone.

I, for one, feel a little dirty that I enjoyed this summer so much. But we will move one. And the Herd will disappear into the oblivion they deserve.

etf speeling.
Go Bucks!

"RE: Hate the player, not the game."
Posted by lydia on 09-17-05 at 03:53 PM
You've got to be kidding. The season with the final two Jun vs. Allison, was definitely the lesser of two evils, win. I had hoped that this season would have a better cast. The Jedi did not play the game well strategically. They needed to cross over and get to know and talk to the NH. Many of them blew it by staying in their "group", and should have been aware of James who had that ability to know somewhat, what both sides were doing. Janelle could have cut Maggie off at the knees by befriending Yellvette, April, and Beau. Getting back to James: unfortunately, he leaned too far in the wrong direction, won too many competitions, and got burned by the NH and the JEDI. Jen the LIAR's deception was the end of the JEDI. Kaysar didn't see it coming, and why in the world did he give that HOH up? He'd obviously be targeted by the NH before!

Posted by kathliam on 09-17-05 at 08:09 PM
I didn't see the Jun/Allison season, so I can't make that comparison. I've only read about it after the fact.

As far as the Jedi trying to cross over and get to know the Herd, exactly how were they supposed to do that, when the Herd holed themselves up in HOH every waking minute they weren't required to be in the other parts of the house, or Maggie shutting down any of her minions when they tried to have a conversation outside the alliance.

Even when they were down to 4 people in the house, Maggie and Ivette made snide comments and tried to shame April into not talking with Janelle. When it was down to 3, Maggie would not let Ivette alone with Janelle so they could play a simple game of chess. The only reason Janelle had her one opportunity to try to talk some sense into Ivette was BB called Maggie into DR.

The Jedi tried, the Herd resisted.

Posted by lydia on 09-17-05 at 03:57 PM
BB cast Jun and Alison, and to me the most despicable person in the history of the game won, although she was probably the lesser of two evils. Mind-control is the name of the game. A person seems to have to control others to win, except maybe the season with Bunky. It depends on the cast, and this year's was lacking, and had several truly annoying people on it. Where are the Baby Boomers?

Posted by okaychatt on 09-17-05 at 04:15 PM
<Hatred with the blinding white heat of a supernova

I nominate this phrase as Best Expression Representing My Feelings About the Fiendship.

Can we get tee shirts?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

"RE: *rrRREBOOT*"
Posted by foonermints on 09-17-05 at 04:24 PM
*Whiskey Metabolized!* *insert chip*

Handcrafted by RollDice
LOL Tribe! I'm sooo wishy washy!
Augie:
Kathliam: You are right, of course. But, but.. two years in a row, and it gets even worse? AAaarrrgh! *reaches for cheap rum to buck up for finale*

"RE: *rrRREBOOT*"
Posted by okaychatt on 09-17-05 at 04:28 PM
<reaches for cheap rum to buck up for finale

I think I'll opt for Cuervo Gold Margaritas.

Do you want yours with or without salt?

Frozen or over ice?

"RE: WOO HOO!"
Posted by foonermints on 09-17-05 at 06:05 PM
I am SO coming to your house on Tuesday .
Over ice with salt, please.

I really want the 'tequila blackout.'
Wednesday:*wakes up* *huh?* There is a show called Big Brother? Really?

Posted by Reality432423 on 09-17-05 at 07:14 PM
It hurts the most that Janelle was so damn close to getting at least the final two. She was so damn close I can't believe she lost to that bit*ch Ivette. It would have been easier if Howie and Janelle were taken out way before, then we wouldn't have hope.

Janelle kept pulling Miracles and was so damn close. This hurts bad.

People are starting to get soft on Ivette. Please remember she compared Kasar to Osama Bin ladin and accused Kasar of being against women. She also screwed him the second time when he came back. And she really loud and foul mouth. She's no lady at all.

Please don't get soft on Ivette, she really a vile ugly person. I hope Karma bites her on the #####. Although she's $50 000 richer. I hope something happens to her that she will always regret being on BB and ruining our summer.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-17-05 at 07:22 PM
<I hope something happens to her that she will always regret being on BB and ruining our summer.

Hey Real - it's ok. Really it is.

The trauma will fade and we'll only have the occasional nightmare flashback after a week or so.

We're so lucky - there are new people to get to know on TAR and Survivor. I'm sure they'll provide us with all kinds of new snarking opportunities.

We'll just let the NH get back to their obscure little lives and get on with our own.