URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8332
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 4 & 5"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 07:43 PM
You know the drill. Please make all references regarding the current episodes in this thread until the show has aired in Pacific Time.

*No siggies please!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 08:04 PM
Redcamp: Hali says Nina got what was coming to her. Will thinks he's gone at the next Nocollar TC.

Bluecollar: Mike catches a snake, roasts it. Says the "no chicken" line here, pre-reward.

"RE: S30, East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 4 & 5"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-18-15 at 08:04 PM
Ah jeez! I interpreted Mike's "We're not getting chicken" to mean they didn't get one of the two prizes in the RC...

Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 08:18 PM
Well, they didn't.

Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:04 PM
It's very possible that it did mean they didn't win the reward. The snake scene could have been shown out of sequence.

"Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 08:10 PM
At the WC tribe, Shirin and Max are becoming outcasts, at the BC tribe, it's all work and no play....at the last ic will struggled, nina was left out and NC lost their 2nd IC in a row. At TC, Will received 2 votes, but it was nina that just didn't fit in, 15 left, who's out tonight

At night, NC tribe, night 8....we still have embers, Hali in conf: nina got what was coming to her, seeing the embers in the fire was like a dark hope...

you got votes because that was a safety net, no one wanted you gone
Will we are at the make or break point, we have a strong tribe now, at the next TC, I' gone, unless I can convince Joe to vote one of the girls I am gone

Dan: get the machete, there s a snake, Mike cuts it's head off, Mike, We are not able to get a fish....so he is skinning th snake...Kelly is helping him, any opportunity to get food, your boy from Texas is getting it....Mike's yelling, snakes ready
Rodney wants to try it, I am eating things I never thought I would, Mike, a loyal texan got e to eat snake, we had a big argument earlier but that was men being men, we are dgood now

Cut to the RC....

Come on in guys....see that Nina was voted out....see Shirin, Sierra and Mike look then Carolyn, Dan nods
one person i s the caller, rest of tribe blindfolded, instruct one pair to get items, once collected the caller sends you out for one final flag, first to send flag up, and ways it wins. # egg laying hens and rooster
10 eggs to the second tribe to finish

Tyler is sitting this one out, and Mike and Rodney sitting out for blue C

WC: Carolyn caller, BC: sierra, NC Joe is the caller

all about communication
No cooler and white collar out quickly....No collar has their first item...WC has their first item....Lindsay is yelling, Sierra louder

No collar has their first item up, Lindsay and Kelly coming back with an item...Halie and Jenn have second item....blue coming back, they are in last
Jiffy says, Will be careful when that drops, as it hits Dan in the head
They all have another item Jeff tells them, Dan be careful with that!
blue collar getting all tied up...NC dominating in this challenge

Kelly: gets init in the head with the platform that they hoist things up on ....Medical! Stop where you are, Medical, take a look at Kelly!

Cut to intro

"RE: Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-18-15 at 08:12 PM
Don't think they'll be doing this kind of challenge again without extra safeguards put into place. There were a couple of platforms that fell much harder than it did when Kelly got hit - luckily, no one was there when these fell. Will almost got totally nailed once as well.

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 08:11 PM
Nasty. Bad challenge design, blindfolds and flying wood.

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 08:17 PM
Nocollar, chickens!
Whitecollar, eggs.
Bluecollar, cuts n bruises.

"RC"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 08:17 PM
One caller, all else blindfolded. Collect items, bring them back.

1st place gets three egg-laying hens plus rooster. Second place: 10 eggs.

Tyler sits out, Rodney and Mike sit out.

Kelly gets hit with the platform. She's bleeding. Jeff summons Medical. Cut to commercial.

Medical says she is fine, bandages the wound. Kelly will continue with the challenge.

Nocollar has all four items. Just need their flag.

Nocollar wins reward. Whitecollar comes in second. Medical will look at Kelly again.

"RE: RC"
Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:06 PM
Is't the first thing to do when there is a possible concussion is to look for pupil response? Keeping the blindfold on was dumb.

"Concussion"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 10:12 PM
I agree, concussion was the thing to rule out, and medical totally didn't ask anything appropriate regarding that! Do you know where you are, what day is it, etc....asked nothing to the state of mind, and did she pass out, did she see stars, is she feeling confused, etc....fail!

"RE: Concussion"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 11:14 PM
There was a commercial break in the middle of it, so it was obviously edited -- maybe medical did do a more thorough look-see which wasn't shown.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-19-15 at 10:18 AM
Yes, there was much more that went down than what we saw on TV - don't forget it's a heavily-edited show, FloPo.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/18/survivor-host-jeff-probst-talks-about-big-injury

Posted by michel2 on 03-19-15 at 08:08 PM
I'm concerned with keeping the blindfold on. Despite the commercial break and the editing, we did hear Jeff say "tell her what is going on since she is blindfolded".

Posted by Brownroach on 03-19-15 at 09:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-15 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Jeff says everyone had to remain blindfolded or they would be able to see their remaining objects. But I can't imagine medical could have examined Kelly without at least partially removing her blindfold. Jeff's subsequent "tell her what's happening because she's blindfolded" may have been purposely meant to reassure the rest of the contestants that Kelly, like them, couldn't have actually seen anything (even if it was sort of a lie).

Posted by dabo on 03-19-15 at 09:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-15 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

I can understand having the other players keep on their blindfolds, but having the medic be able to look Kelly briefly in her eyes, she looking in his, Probst and whoever blocking her view while she's not looking around anyway, doesn't seem out of line to me.

Blocking the camera, of course, ...

Posted by Brownroach on 03-20-15 at 04:59 PM
And they probably faced her away from the challenge course.

"Post Intro, Kelly hurt"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 08:18 PM
Medical examines, will wrap it up and remain blindfolded to finish the challenge, Lindsay takes one in the crotch, ouch! No collar is looking for the flag, hear the girls sought to the Left, to the right, to the left to the right....Max has the fourth item, no collar has their flags....WC cannot get their item on the platform...the only tribe that he's figured this out is NC, NC wins reward, 3 hens and a rooster....blue collar you have to move....shirin is runningMax has the flag, and they are running back....Lindsay yells, dammit Sierra....Carolyn has the flag, WC wins reward and BC wins nothing after a big effort...Lindsay: I am so pissed right now

NC: Great communication, 3 egg laying hens and one rooster
WC: 10 eggs
BC: Nothing for you, Kelly will be stitched up now

"RE: Post Intro, Kelly hurt"
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 08:20 PM
First challenge loss for the Blues, let the tempers flair!

"Post RC"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 08:30 PM
Nocollar celebrates Will's 42nd birthday. With fried chicken: Joe and Hali kill one of the chickens. Jenn is disturbed by this, wanders off. Now she is looking for the idol. She finds it.

Bluecollar: Moronic conversation bw Rodney, Lindsey and Sierra.

White collar: Joaquin mocks Shirin. Max and Shirin are being discussed as targets.

"Post RC..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 08:30 PM
At Nagarote, day 9....look at our babies....we like you better than our old tribe mates says Will....they are saying let's slaughter one for Will's bday, it's his 42 nd birthday, he's crying they are hugging him....he's never spent a bday away from his fan, now going to kill one....Joe is sharpening the knife....Jenn calls Joe satan....we don't need to kill one, yes we do....sorry baby girl....you've done this before, nope....Hali chops it off as Joe holds it....now they are blocking it, she can't handle it, she's looking for the idol....as she gets firewood, a needle in a haystack, either it's in the tree or a dry creek bed....wills bday chicken....Jen, looking for a unique tree and finds one, as the others eat the chicken, she is finding the idol, and has it....smiles...no freaking way, this is like a dream come true, if I was on the BC or the WC I would be worried, she says that I can screw up the game so easily with this, winner winner chicken dinner!

jBC: Kelly how are you, 6, one for each of us....Mike says tshe got knocked in the head today, I have so much respect for that, I feel woe could go really really far in this game together....

Rodney telling Lindsay that girls need to hold themselves in a higher regard than guys....they are arguing....Rodney, Sierra and Lindsay....tallking about hooking up, if you were my son, I would break your jaw

Linsay recounts what Rodney is saying, it's hard to live with someone that has such diff't views, who raised you to think that, everyone is on an equal playing fired...Rodney says that Lindsay looks like Mike Tyson over there, she has a face tat, who does that....I may not be an angel but when I settle down I want to be with one
Rodney in conf has to go back to his 3 c's....cool calm and collected, don't want to be the hot head

Max is boiling some eggs, eggs and crabs. Shirin says that the is glad they didn't win the chickens because she knew that they wouldn't be able to kill it. Shirin says that she slaughtered a rabbit in prep, auquin is calling her a psychotic for killing small animals

Max is talking about the challenges, if Shirin sits out, will she feel alienated? they are talking about who to sit out....Max is pitching don't sit out Shirin because it will upset her....on the scale of one to 10. Max and Shirin are equally crazy...Max blurred....if we lose tomorrow are we all in agreement that he is out? Says carolyn, cut the head of the snake OFF! Carolyn talking to Juaquin and Tyler....

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 08:31 PM
Vegan Jenn stays out of camp while Birthday Will and Joe and Hali celebrate with a chicken dinner. Jenn finds idol, says ep title.

Back at Blue Lindsey goes motormouth and Rodney turns out to be sexist. Well, duh.

Whites are fed up with their nudist psychos.

Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:07 PM
Jenn doesn't want to see the chicken being killed: Call her Kimmi!

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 10:25 PM
But I like Jenn. It didn't annoy me that Kimmi was vegan. Her attitude sucked.

"IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 08:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-15 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

The Swiss cheese hole challenge. Attached to rope, go through obstacles, then maneuver balls to top without them falling through holes.

Lindsey, Dan and Shirin sit out.

Bluecollar, nocollar ahead on the the maze board. White gets one ball in. Nocollar gets one in. Blue has one in. White has two. Nocollar has two. Blue has two. Nocollar wins! Max gets the last one in for White. Bluecollar going to TC.

Sierra gets the walk-off confessional, saying Rodney has to go.

"Pre IC, ep 4"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 08:44 PM
I am getting WC going to TC vibes....we'll see...

Would personally love to see them boot Max....he seems a bit arrogant to me....hahaha!
Let's face it, no one pulls off nude more than Hatch!

IC: come on in guys....

see Will...Sierra....each tribe attached to a rope, maneuver through a rope obstacle, grab a bag of balls, balance on a be a maneuver the balls to the top....wins immunity, see Max, 4th person voted out of this game, see Carolyn....wow, definitely may be WC?

sit outs....

they are off and running, Halie, Mmike and Juaquin, out....Mike is in the last ....Now Red is last....WC on their last person, and now Joe is last for his tribe, and now Rodney is getting screwed up...losing a lot of time....still beating Red collar....blue collar is first, then red, has their bag of balls, then white...get the ball to the top, with out dropping through one of the many holds, if you fall off, then you have to start over. Juaquin has the first ball for white collar, now carolyn, Joe has a ball....Mike has one...tied 1-1-1.

Carolyn gets it, next is Tyler....Jen is very close, and has it....tied 2-2-1

Sierra is getting second ball, now Kelly id doing it....Tyler, Kelly, and Hali, Tyler calls Max in.....Hali is very close to winning, and she does....wins IC

Kelli is very close, but she falls off the balance beam

Rodney is taking over for Keli

jWhite collar drops the ball
blue collar has not gone to tribal
Max is making big moves, Rodney is taking his time
Max with a nice maneuver, Rodney drops
Max gets it,

BC is going to TC, see Sierra, see Dan, NC, Will gets the Idol, it's his birthday....
Immunity for WC as well
see Kelly....see carolyn....see Dan, see Rodney
See Sierra

In this challenge Rodney was the factor that slowed us down, says Sierrra....it's not just the challenges but it is in camp life as well, it's Rodney that's gotta go, says Sierra in confessional...

"RE: Pre IC, ep 4"
Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:10 PM
Not only was Sierra credited for winning the basketball challenge instead of Rodney but now we hear that she was bad at throwing those balls...Weird, really weird.

"RE: Pre IC, ep 4"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-18-15 at 11:01 PM
Gotta think that Sierra outlasts Rodney on the new blue tribe!

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 08:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-15 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

Sierra gets the walk-off confessional, gives Rodney the kiss of death.
kingfish solo rod vote vs. all the lindsey votes.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-18-15 at 08:52 PM
...too bad we know which one survives

Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:11 PM
They could have taken the White collar image from a different day. Now that would have been good trickery.

"Post IC at Bluecollar"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 08:51 PM
Dan and Lindsey talk. She wants Rodney out. Dan humors her.

Now it's Dan, Rodney, Kelly and Mike as a strong four. Bye bye Lindsey.

Kelly says she and Mike are together. Neither trusts Rodney.

Kelly and Mike will be the swing votes bw Rodney/Lindsey.

"TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 08:59 PM
Rodney and Lindsey didn't get along. Sierra thinks Rodney is demeaning to women. Kelly says yes but you have to bite your tongue. Rodney acts like a jerk. Lindsey thinks someone on this tribe is going to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Time to vote.

No votes shown.

No idol played.

Rod
Lindsey
Rodney
Lindsey
Ciara
Sierra
A three way tie!

Mike, Dan and Kelly will revote. None shown.

Lindsey
Lindsey - voted out!
She got all three votes.

"Congrats"
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 09:01 PM
CTgirl
Flowerpower
Broawnroach
michel
Sheldor

"RE: Congrats"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-18-15 at 09:04 PM
*ahem*

I also had Lindsey in my SOTS.

"Big Congrats Pepe"
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 09:06 PM
Yes, you did.

"Back at Bluecollar camp"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 09:01 PM
Sierra is pissed. (This tribe is really weird.).

"RE: Back at Bluecollar camp"
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 09:09 PM
Weird indeed.

"Blue Collar going to TC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 09:03 PM
Day 11, BC: Win lose or draw, I just want to say, that I am really really proud that I got you on the mat on day one, says Lindsay...

Mike says this could be good for us, you don't know who your true alliance is until Jeff is reading those names...

Lindsay and dan go to water, Lindsay says that Rodney is my vote, Dan in conf: says that 2 ways to listen to people, like guys, or like girls, just nod your head and agree....as we see him telling Lindsay that he agrees with her, that is the best way to go

This is a game of numbers....this four right here, says Rodney to Mike, Dan and Kelly....
Me dan kelly and Mike says Rodney, we are strong four, and bye bye lindsay

Kelly says that hRodney should not be so flamboyant about Lindsay going, he could be the next to go

Mike says to Kelly that he doesn't trust Rodney either...Kelly says that I am with you 1110...

Kelly says to Sierra that Rodney is best for the tribe

Kelly says that Lindsay and Rodney clash, and Linds was a little b!tchy about it ....Kelly says that me and Mike are in a good position, we could go both ways, but I know it's not going to be me....

At TC: get fire, when it's gone, so are you

Dan what is the vibe of this tribe: Lindsay and Sierra
Rod: who didn't get along, he says he and Linds, we are like chicken parm and tuna fish, we don't mix
Linds says that me and rod don't mix, no morals
Sierra says he has no morals
Kelly at first he was a little upset with Rodney....I do get frustrated, shut up
Rodney will tell you that my mother loves me....I've got burnt by women, they should respect themselves, that is how my mother just did it
Women should hold them selves at a higher level
Rodney says I know they are coming for my head
his own lightening rod
you dan and Mike, to kelly....if we vote for Lindsay, Sierra is her best friend, then we will lose her too
Lindsya says I love this tribe, we fight together, with tears, sweat, whether he walks I walk, someone is going to win a million dollars bottom line
Mike is that making you sit a little taller....I think she unified us day one, when she said that the winner is on our mat....I do love these people, if I was on the WC, I would cut my throat
we lost the challenge tonight, we formed bonds, that's massive

time to vote....sierra is first voter

then Lindsay, then Dan, see Sierra
see Kelly, then Rodney, now mike voting

Vote Tally:

Rod
Lindsay
Rodney
Lindsey
Ciara
Sierra....a three way tie

Lindsya, Rodney, Sierra don't vote

Mike, Kelly and Dan are the only voters
see Rodney smiling
Lindsay
Lindsay

voted out Lindsay

see Rodney smirk
looks at Sierra
here snake sound
Rodney waves bye

Well, it's been said more than once that the winner is in this tribe...

if you are like me, I play with fire, I might get burned. I am walking out because I hurt a mans ego, I stand by it, would do it again

At bc: Sierra wanted to know who voted for me....Mike says that reason your name got voted out was if their was a idol, it would be played....

Mike is not happy about it
Dan says that we need to be unifed....Dan is telling them that she sucked at the challenges....but you are an asset to the tribe, and she yells at Dan for attacking her for the player that she is...at this point she cannot trust these people, at challenges and at camp...Rodney is bitching....sierrra is crying, get over it, if you can't do this take your bags, pack them, and get out

Mike wants to mend wounds, if we get split up we can get back together and work together....we wants her but he thinks no matter what she'll be against us

Next day, come on in guys...see Lindsay gone

last look at the bc tribe as well as the rc and nc....switching it up....my tribe is dead to me, says Sierra.....the flapping thing we saw, was her cut jeans....

"Foreshadowing the demise of Rodney..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-20-15 at 09:52 AM
When blue goes to TC, we have this to think about....

Kelly in confessional: Rodney should not be so flamboyant about Lindsay going, he could be the next to go.

"RE: Foreshadowing the demise of Rodney..."
Posted by dabo on 03-20-15 at 11:22 AM
Good catch. Big city kid doesn't fit in with everyone else. Nothing against big city culture, it is what it is and it is okay to carry your culture with you. But in Survivor you need to fit in, not demand the rest measure up to your demands.

"RC/Tribal Switch!"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 09:13 PM
And...cut to commercial.

Drop your buffs! Two tribes, blue and red.

Everyone picks buffs.

Blue: Sierra, Joe, Dan, Mike, Rodney, Tyler, Joaquin
Red: Kelly, Carolyn, Will, Max, Shirin, Jenn, Hali

Blue up 3-1. Playing to 5. Now 4-1. Blue wins. All rewards from White collar camp are theirs now.

"RE: RC/Tribal Switch!"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-18-15 at 09:15 PM
Wow, that really is unbalanced... NuEscameca are all guys except for a 6'1" girl. NuNagarote are mostly women with just Will and Max as the guys.

Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:14 PM
It's always like that. If it's really random then SEG knows how to fix randomness...

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 10:19 PM
Two HIIs on one tribe, none on the tribe with the camp where one is still hidden.

Posted by CTgirl on 03-18-15 at 11:13 PM
No wonder Jeff loves this season - all the alpha males are on one tribe! I really love Kelly but I gotta believe that a man wins Worlds Apart because Jeff is so pumped on this season. The new red tribe doesn't have a chance.

"Merging to two tribes...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 09:13 PM
Sierra's old tribe is DEAD to her!!!

drop your buffs....see Sierra....blue tribe escameca and the red tribe nagarote....wo will be on your tribe with you? Open up....

Blue: Sierra, Dan, Rodney, Joe, Tyler, Juaquin,

REd: will, hali, Jenn, Max, carolyn, shirin, kelly

Kelly says I am the only one from my tribe and now I am starting over, scared to death

first RC: launch balls out onto the beach, and members try to catch them, doesn't matter what color you catch as long as you catch one....playing for kitchen supplies, and a plate of sausage, in addition, any rewards won by the wc tribe will be part of this reward today....

Jenn vs Juaquin, Max vs Joe, Tyler vs Kelly

Rodney and shirin launch, and Max catches one, and Joe catches one, 1 -1

Sierra launching with Carolyn....Joe gets it then Tyler catches one....2 for the blue tribe, 3 - 1

Hali launches and dan, Juaquin catches one for blue
Joe just misses for the win
Sierra and Shirin

Will scores and Mikes scores, blue wins the first reward for the new tribe....

Red goes, Carolyn was so excited that they were switching and she was with Max and Shirin, what is this the Survivor Gods trying to kill me says Carolyn in conf....hahahah

"Writing is ON the wall here, imo"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 09:14 PM
Sierra is totally going with Joe, Tyler, and Juaquin to vote out Rodney....totally....at least I am making THAT call....hahaha

"RE: Writing is ON the wall here, imo"
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 09:27 PM
Sierra and Carolyn both on the warpath.
Psychos Shirin and Max waste no time alienating their new tribemates.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-18-15 at 09:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-15 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

deleted

"New Red and Blue Tribes, pre IC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 09:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-15 AT 07:40 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-19-15 AT 07:37 AM (EST)

see the new Nagarote, red tribe....This is our humble abode....we have 3 no collars, 3 wc, and One bc, we need to get Carolyn on our side...shirin in conf: she is in power alliance, so wants to pull over the blue collar...see her smoking with Kelly...Kelly says that she is an under cover cop, she doesn't have time to wait, this isn't as bad as I thought, because I am the swing vote, shirin tells her, I want to play with you....she fit, we solidified something, I am so happy....

see a pelican, then a mondyey, see the blue tribe camp....the new escameca is 4 bc, 2 wc, and 1 nc...we have the majority, the numbers couldn't have worked out better, but with dan and rodney working over sierra last night, I have to work hard to win her back and not get swayed to the other side...

See Rodney and Juaquin talking, about his dead sister....Joaquin wants to work thiese people...Sierra is talking with Joe and Juaquin....she wants to get rid of then...to Tyler as well. she is going to go with them....Tyler says that Sierra is the broken puppy, he wants the broken people to be with me....

Then Mike notices her talking to the others, if we don't have the numbers we go home, we need her...

Red tribe: Shirin is singing in the morning the national anthem, Jenn doesn't like her....Shirin is so obnoxious....Jen says that i haven't been around her hardly at all, she hasn't stopped talking since we got here shut up , just sit....

see Max limping up, I got sting rayed....once but twice....fortunately for me, I have a former lifeguard, took a pot of water that had been boiling, put your feet in there and don't take them out...he forgot about

so max sticks his feet in our drinking water pot, and he has a big planters wart on his foot, they're contagious, it was disgusting, he's selfish

Will and Carolyn are joking....Carolyn is talking to will, in conf: all right, patience is a virtue, but to blindside them would be so sweet, you just cannot imagine.

So, Carolyn will jump to blindside Max and Shirin as well....

"Post New Tribal Division"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 09:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-15 AT 09:27 PM (EST)

Shirin talking a lot at red tribe. Kelly feels like she is the swing vote. Shirin and Kelly possibly allied.

At Blue, Mike is concerned about Sierra being wooed away.

Sierra talks to Joe and Tyler and Joaquin about how mean her old tribe was to her. Mike is worried.

At Red, Jenn does not like Shirin, as she hasn't stopped talking. Max got stingrayed twice. Jenn helps him out, which involves him sticking his feet in the drinking water. Carolyn thinks Max and Shirin are both annoying.

"Pre-IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 09:32 PM
Dan and Mike talking about Sierra. Dan says he knows more than Mike. Now Dan talking to Sierra. WTF is up with these people they are the weirdest.

"2nd IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 09:37 PM
Two members each place pots on sleds, later on smash the pots, I don't know...

Blue wins immunity easily thanks to Dan.

Max gets the KOD confessional

"RE: Pre-IC"
Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:15 PM
Dan says he knows better than Mike but Sierra then tells us that she would have accpeted a direct apology without the lame explanation.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-18-15 at 10:19 PM
That's something worth keeping a thought on for the editing thread. A subtle building up of Mike as a contender for the end game with his ability to read people, perhaps?

Posted by CTgirl on 03-18-15 at 11:05 PM
Agree Pepe. And Dan has consistently stuck his foot in his mouth. He's goat material!

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 09:33 PM
Aw man. Dan is not as smart as he thinks, does not know how to own an apology.

"Pre IC, ep 5"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 09:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-15 AT 08:09 AM (EST)

Dan is worried to Mike, I am worried that Sierra is a swing vote, and mike yells that is what I was trying to tell you last night
Dan says that we need her loyalty, it's time to play nice....we need her, apologize

Mike just tells her to apologize....they don't want the explanation so they can be right
Dan in conf: dude, you are half my age, I know how to talk to women

Sierra and Dan talking....he is saying that you attacked me, but when I gave it back to you, you attacked me....but for some reason you take it as more of a slight than me...he is blowing it....
Sierra says if you are sorry, you don't say, I am sorry, but you did some pretty crappy stuff to me....Sierra says we need you as our fourth, it's not with the blue collars....

Dan choked with that apology big time!

IC:

see Mike...

2 members from each tribe, place pots on a sled and drag it under obstacles, place on a post, then when all the pots are on the posts, 2 members use a wrecking ball to smash the pots....

Juaquin and Tyler and jen and hali.....boys are fast....alot of physical effort.....the guys have a big lead....Juaquin and Tyler out to a early lead....but Jenn and Hali made up time...next pair....Joe and rodney flying through........next for red tribe are carolyn and kelly.......doing bad, the guys are so much faster.....Mike and sierra are flying

blue has lapped the red tribe....shirin and Max final pair very far behind

Dan is on the wrecking ball first for blue and he smashes the first one, then smashes a second and third pot, fourth pot, 4 left, fifth, and sixth, he has one left and he WINS immunity!

Red tribe is going to TC....see Max say, oh man...blow out for escameca...blue goes
Red tribe: TC tonight, someone will be the fifth one voted out tonight....see Shirin

Max says that he had a problem not smiling so BIG after they lost it, he's really excited to change the dynamic at my tribe.....conf of death....it's either going to be him or Shirin, imo....?

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 09:39 PM
Max with the walk-off, thinks he has this game in his pocket. Did he just give himself the kiss of death?

Posted by Sheldor on 03-18-15 at 09:41 PM
I say yes!

Posted by Outsider32 on 03-18-15 at 09:42 PM
Ep 1-Boot
Ep 2-Boot
Ep 3-Non-boot
Ep 4-Non-boot

Back to Boot?

"Post 2nd TC, Red Tribe"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 09:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-15 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

SORRY, post 2nd IC

Max is excited to get on with the game, the blind-siding, the double-crossing...hmm.

Jenn thinks Max is ridiculous.

Jenn and Hali want to vote Max. . They think they have Will, and will try to get Kelly.

But Max, Carolyn, and Shirin want to vote Will. Maybe, But there may be a fabulous blindside according to Carolyn. Now looks like one of Max or Shirin will be going. Going to be one of them.

"2nd TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 09:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-15 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Shirin felt they all gelled. God, Max should shut up. Shirin is equally idiotic. I can see why this is a big decision as to which one is more annoying,

Time to vote.

Shirin votes Will
Jenn says "Please stop talking"-- don't see her vote

Jeff asks if anyone wants to play an idol, Max says, "WAIT! ... Oh, I just always wanted to do that."

Will
Will
Max
Max
Max
Max is out. JACKASS.

"RE: 2nd TC"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-18-15 at 10:09 PM
Good riddance. The professor got schooled by the students, his ego had completely run amok and was finally curbed by the vote.

If he ever teaches a Survivor course again, how can anyone take him seriously with the way he got pwned?

"School's Out!"
Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:18 PM
The lessons will have to change. His course would be taken seriously if he teaches what NOT to do!

"But..."
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 10:21 PM
Max can be proud of being a classic hidden boot, it just leapfrogged ep 4 because of the back-to-back airing this week.

"RE: 2nd TC"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-18-15 at 11:08 PM
He may know that game and the history inside and out, but his social game stinks, and that is the most important part of the game!

"Pre TC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 09:57 PM
Red Tribe going to TC....

they return from the challenge day 24, see Max....we did what we could....Max is very excited to get on with the game of survivor, the blindsides, the double crossing....

Max said that capricorn has won the most, a couple of leks...Jenn in conf: I am a huge fan of the game but Max knows every little detail about the game...why do you know this....

Hali and Jenn talking....I don't know if the 3 yellow are going to stay together, we need to grab Kelly, Halli likes her....Hali: conf: TC to night will come down to Kelly, she is in the power position....lets vote out Shirin because we need Max for challenges

Shirin Max and Kelly are talking, we need to blindside

we came in with the classic split with one swimg vote....shirin was doing so much work up fromt and I feel pretty confident that Shirin secured her...

Shirin points out that will is the weakest link and we need to get him, shirin says that she is in the power seat, she orchestrated that it will be Will....Shirin is telling Carolyn the plan

Carolyn, on paper Kelly looks like the power vote, so I think a fabulous blindside may be in the making says Carolyn....Carolyn is talking to Jenn, she is telling Jenn, I am not part of that three, they tell me that I am, but I am 150 % in with you, that makes our life so much easier...no one can stand Max, no one can stand Shirin....now Max and Shirin are talking about Carolyn...Max doesn't want an y unexpected events tonight....Carolyn and Jenn are now talking with Kelly....Kelly notes in conf that Carolyn is not with the other WC, so it wouldn't benefit her to go with them....
Will says who is the most annoying, and they won't stop strategizing, they would go off and keep strategizing, they cannot decide who is more annoying....Jenn in conf: it's like a horse race, who is the most annoying, I don't know, we will find out tonight at TC....

TC:

after the switch, 3 WC, 3 nc, and Kelly

Shirin, from my perspective we all gelled really quickly....she says that Jeff is making a face....like I am delusional...Shirin is telling Jiffy he looks really intense....Kelly, did you feel the same unity? There are a few things that are a little uncomfortable...Max says on paper this tribe is a disaster, like the swap from One world, one tribe with athletes, one of misfits....we are trying to trick ourselves that we still have a chance

Jenn complains that they know so much about every single season and player. Max says guilty as charged, I do know everything that has happened in Survivor

Shirin says that it's all been my life dream, I am over thinker obsessive type
Max can relate to it, he does mandatory relaxation
Will notes it, it's frustrating, at camp they go off and talk, strategize constantly
Hali: you are out manned by the other tribe so what do you base your vote on? After tonights vote it will be a more pleasant life at camp
Shirin thinks it will be a blindside
so does Hali and Will
see Kelly sitting right in the middle of the nc's and the ac's

Max is first voter

Shirin says we need to win challenges and we need a lot more space int he bed...WILL

Jenn: Please stop talking as she votes

Vote tally:

Max says hey Jeff, hold up Bro.....then he says I just always wanted to say that ...

Votes:

WILL
will
Max
Max
Max
Max

Max is OUT, see Shirin's face....see Kelly, see Carolyn smiling

see shirin look at Carolyn
If blindsides do bring tribal unity than you should be one unified tribe....says Jiffy

"Survivor Hubris"
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 09:59 PM
Max Max Max, talk the talk, walk the walk.

They got us in ep 5, but that was good.

"RE: Survivor Hubris"
Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:19 PM
Those two hours were excellent. For once, Jiffy had it right.

Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 11:25 PM
I didn't think it lived up to Jeff's salivating. What was the big wildlife moment in Ep 5? There was a sort of a small armadillo-looking creature at one point, was that it?

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 11:28 PM
Stingray?

"RE: Pre TC"
Posted by Georganna on 03-18-15 at 11:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-15 AT 00:10 AM (EST)

Max said that capricorn has won the most, a couple of leks...Jenn in conf: I am a huge fan of the game but Max knows every little detail about the game...why do you know this...

Capricorn (Earth | Cardinal | Superior) ~ 5
So and Nina

Aquarius (Air | Fixed | Soloist) ~ 4
Vince, Dan and Jenn

Virgo (Earth | Mutable | Subordinate) ~ 3
Lindsey

Cancer (Water | Cardinal | Superior) ~ 3
Hali

Leo (Fire | Fixed | Superior) ~ 3
Joaquin, Mike and Will

Aries (Fire | Cardinal | Soloist) ~ 3
Absent

Pisces (Water | Mutable | Subordinate) ~ 2
Max, Shirin and Tyler

Gemini (Air | Mutable | Subordinate) ~ 2
Absent

Taurus (Earth | Fixed | Subordinate) ~ 1
Kelly

Scorpio (Water | Fixed | Superior) ~ 1
Absent

Sagittarius (Fire | Mutable | Soloist) ~ 1
Sierra

Libra (Air | Cardinal | Soloist) ~ 1
Joe and Carolyn

Rodney ~ ?

Temper, Temper, Temper, Temper ~ The Natures of the Game

"Capricorn"
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 11:42 PM
January 01, 1990
http://www.tvrage.com/person/id-447923/Rodney+Lavoie+Jr.

"RE: Capricorn"
Posted by Georganna on 03-19-15 at 00:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-15 AT 01:59 AM (EST)

Hi!

I wish it were that easy ...

But, unfortunately, I've learned the hard way that this (and several search sites) that only have information regarding the month (or year) of a contestant's birth will show "01" or "Jan 01" as a sort of place-filler.

So, while it's possible that Rodney is a Capricorn, it may be that he is not. And I haven't yet located a reliable confirmation of his date of birth.

For instance:

On March 14 (Pisces), Rodney tweeted this:

TURNT #SQUAD #BOSTONROD #BLUECOLLAR #WAVY #BIRTHDAY dave_thewave flexin_finessin_cmnp @M_Regs22… https://instagram.com/p/0OkD4AqGo9/

But, because I don't speak Twitter, I have no idea whether he's announcing his own bithday or sending salutations to someone called dave _ thewave.

Note: Max (unsurprisingly, a Penner fan) has sent several birthday greetings to fellow '#Dirty 30s' but not to Rodney. And Joaquin and So both referenced their Sun Signs in pre-show interviews.

Carolyn, on the other hand, spoke about her Myers-Briggs (a widely-used|politically-correct pseudo-scientific method of personality profiling) certification in her official CBS biography.

White-Collar must have had really fun fireside chats ...

ETA: Evidently, TV Rage has decided to liven place-filling up a bit with "December 31". According to the site, Max, Carolyn, Joaquin, So and Kelly (at the very least) were all born on New Year's Eve.

"Post Script "
Posted by Georganna on 03-20-15 at 00:15 AM
Links to Sun Sign Profiles Added to #71

"Max - The Aries"
Posted by Georganna on 04-03-15 at 02:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-15 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

Evidently, in copying Max's birthdate from online records, I dropped a '1' and mistakenly made of his March 31st - Aries (Fire | Cardinal | Soloist) - birthday a March 3rd - Pisces (Water | Mutable | Subordinate) - one. So, there goes my 'Why Max so admires (Jonathan) Penner ...' theory. But, core traits and behaviors in common with Richard Hatch - Aries and Nudist - might well support a whole new one ...

Too, from various sources, it would seem that Rodney is either an Aquarius or a Pisces.

Unfortunately, it is now too late to edit Post #71. So below is a graphic that portrays the cast of Worlds Apart as it was in the beginning and a link to the Aries (Fire) Sun Sign Profile. And just below it, there is one of the cast as it is now.

I've included the second because - whether Rodney is an Aquarius (Fire) native or a Pisces (Water) native - this Season's Majority appears to be Fire and Air. And the historical record is that:

Of the 29 completed Seasons, six have had a Balanced - 50% Earth and Water | 50% Fire and Air - casting scheme. Of those six, four have had a F&A (female) winner and two have had an E&W (male) winner.

Of the 23 completed Seasons that have had Majority | Minority casting schemes, 20 of the 23 - 87% - were won by a Majority native. Tina (Capricorn | Outback), Yul (Aquarius | Cook Islands) and Jud (Gemini | Nicaragua) remain the only three Survivors to beat those formidable odds.

So, as a practical matter, the three - or, perhaps, four - E&W natives remaining in the Game haven't - and, along with their fellow E&W castmates, never had - a truly viable chance of becoming the Sole Survivor of Worlds Apart. Tina, Yul and Jud have proven that it could happen. But, their number has also proven that a win by a Minority native is extremely unlikely to happen.

Edited to Add: Five of the nine completed F&A Majority Seasons have been won by a Soloist. Three were won by a Superior and one was won by a Subordinate.

Aries

Artist ~ Karen Mackenzie

"Next time"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-18-15 at 10:02 PM
Joaquin and Rodney engage in bromance. Other males not happy.

"RE: Next time"
Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 10:05 PM
Just plain weird.

Posted by michel2 on 03-18-15 at 10:23 PM
And Sierra is back in...or is she? Escameca is unlikely to go to TC with that line-up. Shirin is getting so crispy that they will go overboard in the misdirection.

I have the SOTS next week and I doubt it will live up to today's episodes. Let's start the speculating!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-18-15 at 10:30 PM
Should be a fun SOTS.

Four boots in a row that were highlighted in some kind of a conflict within the tribe the previous episode -- in episode 4, Carolyn got most of the other White Collars to agree to target Max ("cut the head off the snake") if the tribe should go to IC.

So... if form holds, your potential boot choices would come from those who engaged in conflicts with their new tribes. I don't see NuEscameca going to TC any time soon, so Shirin indeed jumps out as the lead candidate with Will a distant second.

Posted by dabo on 03-18-15 at 10:31 PM
Mike might be able to team up with Sierra, he's the only one who can unify the old Blue Collars though it may mean jettisoning Rodney and hoping Kelly survives to the merge.

On the other tribe Kelly is safe, Shirin is the obvious outsider boot (unless Will suffers a heat stroke or something and has to be evacuated, which I hate to mention and really hope not to see).

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-18-15 at 10:04 PM
we're like apples and oranges brother... Rodney says to Juaquin
Jiffy: Rodney finds a new partner in crime
Rodney: I was looking for a little bromance, maybe a homie to chill with
Jiffy: but his old partners aren't in love with his new alliance
See dan, Mike and Sierra
Dan: I think he wants to screw us, he has to go first
Mike: Rodney and Juaquin are a power couple
Mike: Power couples have to be split up immediately

Pre merge boot, the first 14 days out here only deepened my love and appreciation for this game, mostly how hard it is to play it, thrilled I got to play....