URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 832
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"what the heck is going on??????????????"

Posted by sr76 on 04-21-04 at 09:27 PM
what is wrong with americia???????????/ the little red headed howdy has caused 2 good singers to be voted off.. he is good but not that good...tonight was a total desaster on the show...lets get things right.. it is a profession show not a poplarity show...WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: what the heck is going on??????????????"
Posted by EnglProf on 04-21-04 at 09:29 PM
There is already a spoiler thread going on these topics. Please post your thoughts there.

"Dear sr76"
Posted by GrendelsMom on 04-21-04 at 11:28 PM
We regret to inform you that unfortunately, in your very first post, you have already used up your alloted supply of ? and ! for this forum--and you are also running out of ..... Please keep in mind that, punctuation marks being in short supply, your punctuation must now be limited to , and the occasional --. But to show you our heart is in the right place, please accept our free supply of Capital Letters, to be used whenever you like at the beginning of any sentence.

Thank you for flying RTVW.

"RE: Dear sr76"
Posted by brvnkrz on 04-21-04 at 11:30 PM
Thanks for the much needed laugh Gren,
Now go check you red flaggy thing.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

Posted by TeamJoisey on 04-21-04 at 11:30 PM
LOL

Posted by rjrabbit on 04-22-04 at 00:20 AM
You are priceless Gren!!

Posted by anotherkim on 04-22-04 at 00:24 AM
You are my hero.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--remind me to give you my email address again

Posted by tobme on 04-22-04 at 00:28 AM
THANK YOU. I THOUGHT CLAY WAS BAD THIS GUY IS.........HOW THE HELL DID HE MAKE IT. IM ABSOLUTLEY IRRATE. THIS SHOW SHOULD BE RACIST IDOL. RUBEN WON BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND THEY COULDN'T STAND THAT. SIMON CALSS HIS PERFORMANCES DISMAL EVERY WEEK AND SAID LATOYA THE BEST SINGER BUT SHE WAS IN THE BOTTOM THREE. LET'S GET REAL. TALENT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

Posted by GrendelsMom on 04-22-04 at 00:33 AM
And thank YOU. I love being shouted at. It makes my day. And I think you should show this post to the principal of your H.S. and demand that they give more money to the English teachers, who do a thankless (and evidently fruitless) job. No really, you should. In fact, I'll be glad to e-mail if you provide me with the address.