URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8318
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep2"

Posted by dabo on 03-03-15 at 00:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-15 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

ESCAMECA TRIBE
Dan E
Kelly E
Lindsey E
Mike E
Rodney E
Sierra E

MASAYA TRIBE
Carolyn M
Joaquin M
Max M
Shirin M
Tyler M

NAGAROTE TRIBE
Hali N
Jenn N
Joe N
Nina N
Vince N
Will N

ELIMINATED
So M

"It Will Be My Revenge"
White Collar castaways strip down and embrace their free-spirited "no collar" tendencies. Blue Collar castaways disagree when it comes to heavy lifting at camp, and one castaway struggles to adapt to her new tribemates, on SURVIVOR.

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Shirin." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Shirin & Dan." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Nina" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Nina & Vince" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jiffness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

LLAP

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Vince"
Posted by Outsider32 on 03-04-15 at 04:16 AM
Nina may be misdirection from the previews.

"Nina"
Posted by dabo on 03-04-15 at 10:35 AM
per Pepe's SOTS. Though Vince could creepy himself out of the game because it is the teambuilding stage.

"Vince"
Posted by Corvis7 on 03-04-15 at 12:35 PM
The hand discussions from the future challenge convinced me that Vince is the one to go. And that really fits with the Nina misdirection in the promos. I think this cast is full of big time players of the game and perfectly willing to get rid of someone who has shown to be paranoid and, most importantly, difficult to predict.

"Vince"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-04-15 at 01:55 PM
In order for the photographer to end up at Nagarote after the IC, the No Collars are gonna have to lose.
With shots of Rodney practicing hoops at camp, I'm gonna give the IC winning edge to Escameca, with Masaya coming in Stick-Throne place.
5th hand ownership discussions aside, with the alliance of Jenn and Vince already breaking apart it's clear to me that Nina's tamtrum goes either ignored or resolved. Jenn is the one "arguing" with Nina at the crux of the blowout. Vince is later seen talking to Nina. And then he's seen verbalizing his distrust of Jenn to Will. Will then, in a very smirky kind of way, notes that "It's gonna be a doozy".
Well, it's gonna be a doozy because "someone" is going to be blindsided.
Nina may indeed be an obviously good firstboot choice, since she is NOT good in tribal challenges, but it's not gonna be a doozy, nor a blindside.
On the other hand, the breakdown of Vince's trust in Jenn is what will drive the bootee targets at Nagarote's first TC.
So, ultimately the question becomes Jenn or Vince?
And that question is easily answered... Vince is the bootee.
Hali, Jenn, Joe (and Will) vote Vince.
Vince and Nina vote Jenn.

Let the “Battle of the Hair” commence.

"Vince"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-04-15 at 02:33 PM
While Nina could probably be the assumed first boot due to her age and not fitting in, I think it's misdirection. Vince's edit was so over-the-top creepy last episode that I feel like we were being set up for his demise. He pushes a Jenn boot on the tribe but Jenn has more alliances than he does and it backfires on him.

"Nina"
Posted by michel2 on 03-04-15 at 05:21 PM
While Vince going around telling people he doesn't trust Jenn makes me hesitate, I think Nina has to go. Since Vince thinks Jenn is going home then he is the one that is blindsided when he's the only one that doesn't vote against Nina. It will be a doozy according to Will because he's already imagining Vince's reaction.

"Vince"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-04-15 at 05:42 PM
Seems like it has to be Nina (Next Time On Survivor Focus) or Vince (Preview/Promo Focus). It also seems like the obvious boot would be Nina so I assume Will's proclamation that it's going to be a "doozy" means Vince will be blindsided as he attempts to get the No Collar tribe to vote out Jenn.

"Vince"
Posted by Agman2 on 03-04-15 at 05:57 PM
Like many others, Nina seems to be the choice on the surface, but based on what Will Said, and the Blindside rumors, my guess is that Vince is going to be voted out.

"Vince"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-04-15 at 05:58 PM
A good case exists for either, but Nina is sitting out the challenge this week, and contestants very rarely (if ever) get booted after sitting out a team IC. Also, I think I possibly detect a metallic glint on the fourth finger in the hand photo.

"Nina"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-04-15 at 08:21 PM
Should be Vince, but they need his challenge assets....maybe.