URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8317
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S30 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teasers *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 02-27-15 at 02:31 PM
Title: “It Will Be My Revenge”

* White Collar castaways strip down and embrace their free-spirited “no collar” tendencies.
* Blue Collar castaways disagree when it comes to heavy lifting at camp,
* and one castaway struggles to adapt to her new tribemates

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S30 | Episode 2 | Title, Tweets and Teasers *No Sources*"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 02-27-15 at 04:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-15 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

I'll take a hit at these teases!
We have seen white collars bearing it all, Max!
Blue collars disagree regarding work at camp....no worries there.
Clearly, the "one castaway" blurb must be referring to the RED tribe, where time stamps predict that they will be going to TC. One of the red castaways struggles to adapt to her new tribe mates.....most likely the boot story, and we get that it's a girl....Hali and Jenn are looking good. Nina, not so much.

Probst: While Nina is taking on her entire tribe.
Nina: Don't touch me!
Nina (camera confessional): I had thought my tribe would try to make me feel like I belong.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-27-15 at 08:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-15 AT 05:49 AM (EST)

I think it's misdirection when it comes to the Red tribe. If you look at the first vidcap, there's a tree right behind Nina (thanks to Tribe for bringing it up in the other thread). Look at what is sitting in the tree keeping an eye on the brouhaha ... either this battle was from last episode or it took place long before IC.

Think we were set up the boot story last episode -- Vince. Something's gotta give between Jenn, Joe and the ultra-paranoid Vince. They could be inserting the Nina story now to hide the Vince story.

"Vince...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-01-15 at 03:47 PM
You could be right, Pepe. And, my gut is to listen to you. But, being devils advocate, they do show some of the challenge and Vince doesn't look to be doing badly...fwiw. They may decide despite him that they need him?

It's a coin toss, right now for me? UGH

Posted by michel2 on 03-02-15 at 07:57 AM
Pepe wrote:
"They could be inserting the Nina story now to hide the Vince story."

Yes...or they started Vince's story early to hide the obvious boot. From vidcaps we see Joe and Vince working together so they aren't at each other's throats yet. Will's "It's going to be a doozy" could be part of the misdirection.