URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID110
Thread Number: 83
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Pirate Master Episode 14: CBS Misdirection ""

Posted by whoami on 08-22-07 at 10:56 PM
This is the last one.

While one Pirate is left in the dust, two Pirates run neck-and-neck in a crucial Expedition.

Past actions haunt the Pirates as the Ghosts return to the ship to enact their revenge.

One Pirate discovers the greatest treasure yet and is crowned the Pirate Master!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Pirate Master Episode 14: CBS Misdirection ""
Posted by vince3 on 08-22-07 at 11:21 PM
While one Pirate is left in the dust, two Pirates run neck-and-neck in a crucial Expedition.

From the "next time" preview at the end of Ep. 13, we know that's Capt. Christa........

Past actions haunt the Pirates as the Ghosts return to the ship to enact their revenge.

I know that they appear in Pirate's Court...... maybe to award the missing $50K to the one remaining pirate that they think deserve it before the final expedition......

One Pirate discovers the greatest treasure yet and is crowned the Pirate Master!

Unless Christa makes a heck of a comeback, it's between Ben and Jay....... I pick Jay since his tanking was further out, so karma isn't as ready to bite him in the butt........... as compared to Ben who tanked last week on Louie.......

Posted by michel on 08-23-07 at 11:46 AM

I'm guessing that the next expedition is for the $50K while the ghosts will be awarding the $500K and the title of Pirate Master in a vote.

Posted by Spanky68 on 08-23-07 at 10:35 PM
I haven't read any spoilers, so I don't know. But I would design it that way, too.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

"Pirate Master PTTE Picks"
Posted by kircon on 08-25-07 at 00:36 AM
In Honor of Captain Sweet Cheeks, I polled all the players.

PTTE players have picked:

3rd Place:

12 had a cut adriff player

6 have Ben

2nd Place:

14 had a cut adriff player

4 have Christa

2 have Jay

1st Place The Pirate Master:

11 players have Jay

8 had a cut adriff player

Posted by mattben on 08-25-07 at 10:44 PM
Is this thing still interesting? I read from someone that the episodes actually got better after it was canceled from airing and made the transition to online-only at CBS.

I watched the first on-line ep, then lost interest. Maybe I'll go back and catch up.

Posted by Loree on 08-26-07 at 12:10 PM
I think the eps aired online have been more interesting than the last few that were on TV. I was getting so sick of the Triad with Azmyth.

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 08-26-07 at 02:47 PM
I so wish CBS would have just stuck with it like Fox did with On The Lot. It was a summer fill show anyway, so what harm would it have done?

Posted by mattben on 08-27-07 at 01:04 AM
I agree. Almost every summer show is pulling single digits. PM wasn't thaaaat low.

Posted by Spanky68 on 08-27-07 at 04:16 PM
Because of the internet, cell phones, cable, video games and other distractions there will never again be a time when network programs are dominant. What is the harm of letting it run? Did the replacement do any better?

Flashy sig by RollDdice