URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8298
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S29 | Ep 14 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "

Posted by Sheldor on 12-11-14 at 12:53 PM
Press Release:

"This Is My Time"

Jeff Probst's Entertainment Weekly Tease:

Finale night, here we come! What can you tell us about the final chapter, and any changes or bells & whistles for the reunion we should know about?

Well, in a season filled with a lot of “non-players” I feel lucky that we have so many players still left in the game. I think at this point it is up in the air— depending on what happens in the last few challenges and the decisions made at Tribal, I think a lot of people could make a case for being the best player this season. If I were playing I would be feeling that I need to make some kind of a big move. It’s too wide open. Someone can steal it if they’re willing to go for it. It’s a million bucks. Everybody is nervous, nobody wants to blow it. We will be live the entire night starting from the top of the final two hour episode all the way through to the end when we promote our next season -#30 – which I will tell you right now — is going to be GREAT. Thanks for another great season of hilarious recaps. I know how much time it takes to write those—they’re beasts! You’re a good, long time friend of the show. We appreciate your honest assessments of each week and each season and we appreciate your series long support. Thanks, Dalton.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S29 | Ep 14 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-11-14 at 06:13 PM
If I were playing I would be feeling that I need to make some kind of a big move. It’s too wide open. Someone can steal it if they’re willing to go for it. It’s a million bucks.

WOW! That is a BIG tell, imo. He's speaking for everyone but Natalie. Natalie has been making moves left and right, and made a huge move last night and orchestrated it to perfection. He's referring to Missy/Baylor/Jaclyn/Keith....if he was one of them they need to make a big move....gives me this impression: Someone IS going to make a big move and steal away from Natalie?

DANG.

Posted by michel2 on 12-11-14 at 06:27 PM
I'm a little more concerned that he is already selling season 30 instead of this one. It makes me think he isn't too happy with the result.

Posted by Murphy3126 on 12-11-14 at 06:51 PM
I'm thinking you're right on target. Seems like Missy & Baylor, collectively or individually should be able to identify what a threat Natalie has become to win & will try to take her out at F4. If they can take out Keith next, taking Jacyln to F4 should be obvious to Missy & Baylor. $1,000,000 at stake at F4 is a powerful motivator to at least think about it.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-11-14 at 08:47 PM
I agree, if Natalie doesn't win immunity at F4, then she's toast. But, historically the last challenges all involve puzzles and mazes, etc. By far, Natalie seems the best suited to win these. Jon said that Missy was good at puzzles, but she can't move, and that's a problem...

Posted by Brownroach on 12-11-14 at 10:53 PM
That is a BIG tell, imo.

Really? To me he is saying absolutely nothing of substance. He's stating the obvious.

"unimPRESSive Release"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-11-14 at 08:05 PM
“This Is My Time” – The final five compete for a spot in the last Tribal Council and the $1 million prize, on the two-hour season finale of SURVIVOR.

"RE: unimPRESSive Release"
Posted by michel2 on 12-11-14 at 09:07 PM
That title should be said by the winner. I doubt Natalie says it because "her" time had to be last week. Would Keith know it's his time? Can he even tell time? Missy couldn't be too confident that this is her time with her bum ankle. That leaves only Baylor (She followed her mom and Natalie but it's now her time) and Jaclyn (she has to do it without Jon). The problem is that they are the two with the least favorable edits.

Posted by Georganna on 12-11-14 at 09:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-14 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

Keith has done as he was told (or, at least, made a valiant effort to do as he was told) throughout the Game. And, as he told us in this most recent Episode, he's played virtually the entire Game on the outside of every alliance in it.

And, in consecutive Tribal Councils, we've heard him offer his vote to be used. And, perhaps, more often. But I do distinctly remember his entreaty in the last two.

But now, in his words, he has Natalie. However, in the two of them they each have their own most threatening opponent.

And we have the host hinting at a 'big move' to come. And Keith evidently stressed by someone or something. A decision? Made or contemplated?

Then we have Jon who considers that Keith is the beneficiary of 'blind luck'. And I wouldn't think that if Keith had run out of it, those would have been the words that popped into Jon's very literal mind.

So, I wonder if perhaps Keith is instrumental in dispatching Natalie to the Jury ( I can't believe that he would have won the Game if she was in the Final Three - or the Final Two).

I also don't think that even Jon would associate 'blind luck' with a Keith who won the Game with the 'love of his life' sitting beside the fireman ...

G

Posted by kingfish on 12-12-14 at 11:31 AM
"Missy couldn't be too confident that this is her time with her bum ankle."

Obviously not, her handicap should pretty much kill her chances.

Unless...she makes it to F3 where, IMO, she very well could garner the majority of votes.

And I can see her making it to F3 even if she doesn't win any INs, unless she falls victim to a pseudo-sympathy eviction at F4. And Baylor’s vow to take her to the end "on her back" enhances Missy’s odds there.

There’s too much dynamic between Nat, Jac and Keith for her to be the focus at F5. With her HI Nat will be immune, so one of Jac or Keith will go home. I’m guessing the bigger challenge threat, Keith, will go. Regardless though, at F4, with whatever combination is left, it will be hard to face a jury for whoever wins the final IN after having unsympathetically chosen Missy to be booted. And if Baylor wins the final IN, Missy is a shoo in.

Keith and maybe Nat would be formidable F3 opponents, and a case can be even made for Jac. But, relying on how the first BB played out when no one was willing to evict one legged Eddy, I think Missy would win.

Posted by Sheldor on 12-13-14 at 07:17 PM
michel wrote: "That title should be said by the winner.

I wonder how many Finale Titles were actually said by the winner?

S28 Cagayan Finale Title: "It's Do or Die"

Said by 4th place Spencer Bledsoe:

"I have to into this Immunity Challenge out for blood, ready to win at all costs because this is it, this is my shot on the Million dollars right in front of me. It's Do or Die and I don't plan on dying"

S27 Blood vs Water Title: "It's My Night"

Said by 3rd place Monica Culpepper

The episode title is said by Monica Culpepper, again referring to how prior to Survivor, she was just a mom and "Brad's wife".

Posted by michel2 on 12-14-14 at 11:11 PM
Thank you for the research. I didn't mean that the winner, will be saying it, just that it should be the winner that says it if it's true. Since I think it's either Baylor or Jaclyn saying it, then it can't help us find the winner.

Posted by Brownroach on 12-16-14 at 00:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-14 AT 00:31 AM (EST)

I could only see Baylor or Jaclyn saying the title quote with respect to their (lost) pair members. I.e., "My partner is gone, and it's up to ME to win this for both of us now." (So for Baylor to say it, Missy would have to go out, probably first.)

I think Natalie is the best candidate to say it, because she thinks she has the game in the bag going into an F3 with Missy and Baylor, whom she "knows" she can beat. But Keith might also say it, in the sense that he survived against the odds and now it's "his time" to bring it home. Missy is the only one that the quote doesn't seem appropriate for, given her injury.

Posted by Brownroach on 12-12-14 at 00:26 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi3y9uCVFbE

(scroll up if you can't see anything)