URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 829
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Now I Can Watch For Another Week"

Posted by gmsje on 09-09-05 at 04:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 04:10 AM (EST)

Thank God Janelle won HOH. If she had not won, I would have stopped watching the show. At least now it's still interesting. Her best move would be to put up Maggie and April and hope one of them is the one that goes. Janelle will only win it all if she is up against Ivette. If Janelle can't win, then I hope it's Maggie. I can't stand April or Ivette. Ivette is a big baby. She verbally attacks everybody and then cries like a two year old when things don't go her way. April is full of baloney. She is constantly changing her mind about why she is there; whether she wants to win; etc. And, then she criticizes everybody else for wanting it. Get real. It's amazing that the girl scouts don't realize how phoney and two faced they appear to the viewers. That's why Janelle got voted the phone call and I'm glad she did. Hang in there Janelle.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Now I Can Watch For Another Week"
Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-09-05 at 08:45 AM
I am glad that Janelle won, also. She is now in the final three-I guess studying and running questions with Howie (instead of spending all her time putting down the Nerd Herd) paid off. I bet they don't see it that way, though. Of course at the end of the show, on the feed when they were in the kitchen, the NH were all arguing with Janelle about the answers to the questions. Maggie didn't get some right and Ivette was trying to tell her she was right and Janelle was wrong. Shoulda been studying NH!!!

Posted by tvjunkie36 on 09-12-05 at 10:54 AM
>I am glad that Janelle won,
>also. She is now
>in the final three-I guess
>studying and running questions with
>Howie (instead of spending all
>her time putting down the
>Nerd Herd) paid off.
>I bet they don't see
>it that way, though.
>Of course at the end
>of the show, on the
>feed when they were in
>the kitchen, the NH were
>all arguing with Janelle about
>the answers to the questions.
> Maggie didn't get some
>right and Ivette was trying
>to tell her she was
>right and Janelle was wrong.
> Shoulda been studying NH!!!
>

maggie looked way dumb doing that counting stuff with her fingers...sure didn't seem to work..lol

Posted by KaysarMolester on 09-09-05 at 08:45 PM
Thank God for Janey!! I cannot believe how stupid she always makes the nerd herd look!! I mean come on,Maggie got the question that involed her OWN birthday wrong!! I hope Janey goes all the way,none of the other ones deserve a red cent! Especially that April..She's always bragging about her great life with Fat Matt & now she has the nerve to complain about credit cards?! What a witch!

Posted by tvjunkie36 on 09-12-05 at 10:36 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05
>AT 04:10 AM (EST)

>
>Thank God Janelle won HOH. If
>she had not won, I
>would have stopped watching the
>show. At least now it's
>still interesting. Her best move
>would be to put up
>Maggie and April and hope
>one of them is the
>one that goes. Janelle will
>only win it all if
>she is up against Ivette.
>If Janelle can't win, then
>I hope it's Maggie. I
>can't stand April or Ivette.
>Ivette is a big baby.
>She verbally attacks everybody and
>then cries like a two
>year old when things don't
>go her way. April is
>full of baloney. She is
>constantly changing her mind about
>why she is there; whether
>she wants to win; etc.
>And, then she criticizes everybody
>else for wanting it. Get
>real. It's amazing that the
>girl scouts don't realize how
>phoney and two faced they
>appear to the viewers. That's
>why Janelle got voted the
>phone call and I'm glad
>she did. Hang in there
>Janelle.

YUP i agree with you 100%..i too was NOT going to watch anymore if janie did not win HOH!!!!

Posted by leianawd on 09-12-05 at 12:20 PM
I too hope Janelle wins the final prize, but even if she doesn't she has still won quite a bit (t.v.,going on set to Two and a Half Men, Bahamas trip, popularity). I think it would be in Janelle's best interest to keep winning because the three witches are to scared to try and make deals.

Posted by ohboy on 09-12-05 at 01:05 PM
The Nerd Herd has no idea what they look like to the viewers they think it's Big Brother messing with them. Little do they know it's America. Don't they realize that everything they say and do is on tape, and people are watching all the time, they are two faced and think that they are better than everyone. I think Janelle's only chance is to go against April in the F2. As I think that Ivette will vote for Janelle, and Beau, howie , Rachel and maybe even James. Maggie will win hands down. And Ivette forget not has beau , and James for sure and she would swing , Maggie and Jen if not April. I think that is janelle's best bet is April in F2.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-12-05 at 02:01 PM
I just hope someone TELLS them (where America can hear) how stupid and evil they sounded and that the live feed people heard all of the HOH stuff and how the nose picking was excessive and how we (America's Choice voters) didn't appreciate being called "crap".