URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8288
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S29 | 11/12 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"

Posted by Sheldor on 11-27-14 at 04:17 AM

AFTER 30 GRUELING DAYS, THE REMAINING CASTAWAYS BATTLE FOR A SPOT IN THE FINAL SIX, ON A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR BACK-TO BACK “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 3

Editor's note: The air date for this episode has been changed.

"Kind of Like Cream Cheese" and “Still Holdin’ On” – After 30 grueling days, the remaining castaways battle for a spot in the final six. Also, for the first time ever, castaways give up their chance at Reward in the middle of a challenge, and one castaway seeking revenge sets their sights on the game’s strongest player, on a special two-hour back-to-back SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 3 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: 2 Hours of #SURVIVOR! After 30 grueling days, castaways battle for a chance to be in the final 6! #CBS 12/3 8pm http://bit.ly/11W04pb

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=41349

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Thoughts..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-27-14 at 12:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-14 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

1. Kind of like Cream Cheese: Missy could say this??

2. Still Holdin' On: Either Keith or Reed most likely says this...

3. Who will give up their chance at Reward in the middle of a challenge: who cares? Reed? Natalie? Missy? someone strategic?

4. One castaway seeking revenge sets their sights on the game's strongest player. This has got to be Natalie going after Jon.

"RE: S29 | 11/12 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Posted by chemig902 on 11-30-14 at 11:17 PM
Slightly different info on Time Warner, with a hint about hour 2.

"Thirty grueling days into the competition, the contestants compete for a spot in the top six. A contestant bent on revenge targets a strong player". Time Warner info on Wed. episode.

Looks like Jon survives the votes and any rock drawing at F8.

Posted by Outsider32 on 11-30-14 at 11:51 PM
I was coming up with a scenario explaining how Nat or Jon could go and then Reed or Keith afterward. I think because Jon is dirty the fight should be first hour. I think the fight is over Natalie. Jon wants her out but Jac doesn't. I think Jon and the guys vote out Nat and in the second hour Baylor is the one wanting revenge for Nat's boot and targets Jon. She uses her brother/sister hate relationship with Alec and forms a deal with him to take out Jon, Jaclyn, Keith, and Reed. Missy, Jaclyn, and Jon will be looking to take out Keith or Reed and think Baylor is with them. Either Alec goes along with it and votes out Jon or two other things, that plan goes through but Jon plays idol he could find again and Keith or Reed end up going or Alec goes to the guys about Baylor's plan and then tells Jon and if he doesn't have idol Jon decides to turn on Missy/Baylor and makes a f3 deal with Alec and he votes with the guys for Baylor.

Posted by michel2 on 12-01-14 at 06:27 PM
Why would Jon want Nat out after she saved his life?

SeeBS put these two episodes together for a reason: The first hour is boring. Reed or Alec goes.

Posted by Outsider32 on 12-02-14 at 03:17 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-14 AT 03:19 AM (EST)

I think because Keith could go to Jon and tell him what Nat was planning if Nat was using Keith to vote out Jon and included Baylor in it. If Keith saw that Baylor was in on the plan to get Jon, Keith could see this as an opening to pull Jon to his side as Baylor's betrayal will put an end to Jon and Missy's alliance.

I thought this until something I just saw.

Posted by Sheldor on 12-03-14 at 06:05 PM
I didn't notice this before but since it says:

"Editor's note: The air date for this episode has been changed"

The first Episode 11 Air Date did NOT change. Episode 12's Air Date changed.

And it says: "After 30 grueling days, the remaining castaways battle for a spot in the final six."

Episode 11 will start on Night 27 so "After 30 grueling days" seems like AFTER Episode 11's Tribal Council which makes sense since there will be 7 left battling "for a spot in the final six."

So I'm thinking they just added Episode 11's title "Kind of Like Cream Cheese" to the Press Release for Episode 12 and updated the Air Date. All the statements in the Press Release are probably for Episode 12 (as opposed to the Press Images and Promos which are almost exclusively for Episode 11)

for the first time ever, castaways give up their chance at Reward in the middle of a challenge

Since Ep11 is the rope chopping, skull crunching Reward challenge it really would not make sense for someone to give up their chance at Reward in the middle of a challenge.

The other Reward challenge is that Endurance challenge where they are balancing with one foot on a block of wood with their hands holding handles above their heads. This makes more sense for someone to "give up their chance at Reward in the middle of a challenge."

"and one castaway seeking revenge sets their sights on the game’s strongest player"

And this must be in Episode 12 where Natalie seeks revenge on Jon (the game’s strongest player)?