URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8285
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S29 ep10"

Posted by dabo on 11-25-14 at 09:58 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

In which an idol will .. "come into play." Honest to Jeffery.

The DAWs

Alec (Drew's brother) Coyopa/Hupahnu/Huyopa
Baylor (Missy's daughter) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jaclyn (Jon's girlfriend) Coyopa/Coyopa/Huyopa
Jon (Jaclyn's boyfriend) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Keith (Wes' father) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Missy (Baylor's mother) Hunahpu/Coyopa/Huyopa
Natalie (Nadiya's twin sister) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Reed (Josh’s boyfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Wes (Keith’s son) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa

JURY
Jeremy (Val's husband) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Josh (Reed's boyfriend) Coyopa/Hunahpu/Huyopa
ELIMINATED
Julie (John's girlfriend) Hunahpu/Hunahpu/Huyopa
Dale (Kelley's father) Coyopa/Coyopa
Kelley (Dale's daughter) Hunahpu/Coyopa
Drew (Alec's brother) Hunahpu
John (Julie's boyfriend) Coyopa
Val (Jeremy's wife) Coyopa
Nadiya (Natalie’s twin sister) Coyopa

"This Is Where We Build Trust"

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jeremy." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Jeremy & Wes." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who plays with Jeff's idol, who forces a reward on another hapless turncoat), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Baylor & Alec" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, vent at His Jiffyness, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Reed"
Posted by kingfish on 11-25-14 at 10:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-14 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

He's probably just the red herring du jour, but it's hard to ignore the rationale that he is this week’s boot.

Also vulnerable:

Jon is confused. If you’re confused at TC, it's often because you are about to be booted.

Alec is low hanging fruit.

Keith is a miserable ignoramus.

Baylor is an ungrateful daughter.

Missy is a mistake waiting to happen.

Wes is Keith's vulnerable (HI-less) son.

Jacklyn is a women on an island full of misogynists.

Nat is also a woman on an island full of misogynists, but she is really just one of the guys.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

"Reed"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-25-14 at 01:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-14 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

The teasers are trying to create the impression that something unusual is going to happen, with the "chaotic" tribal council and the idol coming into play. But I doubt the bootee will be much of a surprise. J/J, M/B and Nat will probably vote out Reed. ETA: and Alec, figuring out that he's now a member of a losing alliance, may very well join in.

"Alec"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-25-14 at 03:22 PM
TDT placement - not scientific.

"Alec"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 11-25-14 at 04:26 PM
Alec: "The opposing alliance think that we are going to vote with them tonight." ... & Alec is dumb enough to think that means he's safe.

Alec: "I'm down." ... Yea, & out!

Alec: "I'm 100% down." ... Yea, & out!

If ya want to vote with the majority tonight Alec ... vote yourself off!

"Alec"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-25-14 at 05:26 PM
I say Alec is "sacrificed" (in the center Christ position) for Double Dealing

"Alec"
Posted by michel2 on 11-25-14 at 09:51 PM
The women are taking charge and, since Jon is in their pocket, Reed is isolated, Wes is immune and Keith has an idol, it leaves Alec as their target. The funniest thing is that he thinks he's changing the game.

"Reed"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-25-14 at 10:04 PM
Or Alec.
But I'm thinking Reed, because he's too sketchy.

"Reed"
Posted by chemig902 on 11-26-14 at 11:24 AM
Wes wins immunity. Since everyone knows Keith has an idol, it takes Keith off the chopping block. They will wait for a chance to split votes between Wes and Keith when only one can be saved. (Possibly saving himself is Keith's "worst thing ever in Survivor history)

Minority alliance votes Jon, not knowing he has an idol. (Possibly 100% Alec alerts him that he is being targeted). Jon is the one who plays an idol and his alliance boots Reed.

If Alec is sloppy in his double dealing, he could be the boot. But post-season quotes about Reed and chaos make me think it will be him.

"Broadway Reed"
Posted by dabo on 11-26-14 at 12:02 PM
His uptick in playing for the camera last week, getting dirty, and having a lock on Josh's vote, send him to the Ponderosa.

"Reed"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-26-14 at 12:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-14 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

I really think Reed voting with the majority alliance is interesting. We know that Keith was clueless last vote...he was told to vote for Reed, and he did. Natalie and Jeremy voted for Keith. Reed was pulled into the plan to vote for Jeremy. Who pulled him in? Was it Jon or Missy?

This week Reed pulls the boys in and tells them, just don't vote for me again and we will figure it out. Most likely the episode starts with this, while Natalie is telling Missy and Jaclyn that she cannot trust them anymore....I agree that Natalie will stay with the majority alliance now, but I think she will find an idol and I think she will then have the confessional about wanting to give Jon a taste of his own medicine. But, that's misdirection for now.

So Keith has an HII, and Wes wins the IN. That leaves Reed and Alec as the boot choices. Of the two, Reed is far more threatening to win. We also have this:

We know that Alec is double dealing, but the one that is really double dealing and has been for a very long time, is Reed. I think Alec is all over the promo this week, but I think it's misdirection. I think it's time for Reed to go....

Clearly, it is either Alec or Reed.

"Reed"
Posted by suzzee on 11-26-14 at 02:33 PM
Alec won't get finale votes, Reed has one already.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

"Alec"
Posted by Tungusta on 11-26-14 at 03:04 PM
It would be Jon if the minority alliance succeed. If not, I'm looking at Alec and Reed. I'll go with Alec.

"VOTE TALLY"
Posted by dabo on 11-26-14 at 06:57 PM
This is post #13 compiling 12 votes.

Reed 7
Alec 5

"Reed"
Posted by personofinterest on 11-26-14 at 07:32 PM
He is brighter than Alec, and probably seen as willing to jump ship any time.

"Reed"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-26-14 at 08:40 PM
This is the first time I have a different boot pick for here and Sucks. I have Alec at sucks but I have been wrong all but one time. I will go Reed here because well it has to be one of them. I thought Natalie until I saw some of the promos and the SL preview transcript.

"HEY ALEC..."
Posted by Round Robin on 11-26-14 at 09:38 PM
...it's time for you to go!

He's the biggest d-bag out there, so he's gonna go.